Half price homes?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:43 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:I think since they r not discontinuing the houses anymore so they wont b on sale right now bc they were planning to have sale before vaulting them. that's wat I think.



https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191594

*snip
As a token of our appreciation for your understanding and patience, we will be putting all homes in the Realtor on sale for 50% as soon as the VIP discount glitch is fixed. This sale will go on for two weeks and will apply to both homes and avenues, but will exclude any new homes released in that time period (i.e. the XO2019 home). David will update you with a forum post and there will be a promo in-game when the sale is ready to go live!
*snip


That was 11 days ago now, and no update. It makes me worried that they are trying to come up with some other scheme to sell them like putting 3 or 4 homes in a bundle at 50 % off, so you have to buy ones you don't want and spend more money buying packages to get the ones you do. That is not what was promised but I wouldn't put it past them. The expected homes sale is the only thing keeping me tied to this game right now and the main reason I check in each day.


Well, despite not wanting to reward bad behavior, I'm going to buy the super expensive homes I've always put off buying because of the outlandish price tag. At 50% off, I can be persuaded. The question I still want answered is what happens to these homes when we switch over to html5. If I'm only getting them 'til the end of the year, I may just blow it off. We'll see.

But yeah, like you, I'm looking forward to this. Yup. Ready already..
;)

them refusing to answer most likely means either of 2 things... many things will not survive the switch or they just have no idea... either way, it is not encouraging imo.


Nope, not encouraging.
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9485
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:I think since they r not discontinuing the houses anymore so they wont b on sale right now bc they were planning to have sale before vaulting them. that's wat I think.



https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191594

*snip
As a token of our appreciation for your understanding and patience, we will be putting all homes in the Realtor on sale for 50% as soon as the VIP discount glitch is fixed. This sale will go on for two weeks and will apply to both homes and avenues, but will exclude any new homes released in that time period (i.e. the XO2019 home). David will update you with a forum post and there will be a promo in-game when the sale is ready to go live!
*snip


That was 11 days ago now, and no update. It makes me worried that they are trying to come up with some other scheme to sell them like putting 3 or 4 homes in a bundle at 50 % off, so you have to buy ones you don't want and spend more money buying packages to get the ones you do. That is not what was promised but I wouldn't put it past them. The expected homes sale is the only thing keeping me tied to this game right now and the main reason I check in each day.


Well, despite not wanting to reward bad behavior, I'm going to buy the super expensive homes I've always put off buying because of the outlandish price tag. At 50% off, I can be persuaded. The question I still want answered is what happens to these homes when we switch over to html5. If I'm only getting them 'til the end of the year, I may just blow it off. We'll see.

But yeah, like you, I'm looking forward to this. Yup. Ready already..
;)

thanks for letting me know, i should wait and buy houses wen on sale, i just bought the flapper house :idea: :eh:

You're welcome. That's a good one and I might round that up on the sale. Like I say, we'll see...
;)
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9485
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Yo Zomb (11413823) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Thanks for keeping post alive
User avatar
Yo Zomb (11413823)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 45
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:58 am

Oh crap I hadn't considered the fact those on sale will not transfer to HTML... hmm, well either way I really think BVG should at the very least get back to this thread to explain that, ie, will not be happy if I spend a boatload of yc and discover those homes never had a chance....
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5590
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Sassy Sue (9436897) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:50 pm

We should be allowed to sell our homes and our pets!
User avatar

Sassy Sue (9436897)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 442
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Half price homes?

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:Oh crap I hadn't considered the fact those on sale will not transfer to HTML... hmm, well either way I really think BVG should at the very least get back to this thread to explain that, ie, will not be happy if I spend a boatload of yc and discover those homes never had a chance....


Did they confirm that they won't be transferred anywhere or is that speculation? If so, can you point me to the post, please?
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15337
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:49 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:Oh crap I hadn't considered the fact those on sale will not transfer to HTML... hmm, well either way I really think BVG should at the very least get back to this thread to explain that, ie, will not be happy if I spend a boatload of yc and discover those homes never had a chance....


Did they confirm that they won't be transferred anywhere or is that speculation? If so, can you point me to the post, please?

they have neither confirmed nor denied it. it is speculation at the point.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7694
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:53 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:Oh crap I hadn't considered the fact those on sale will not transfer to HTML... hmm, well either way I really think BVG should at the very least get back to this thread to explain that, ie, will not be happy if I spend a boatload of yc and discover those homes never had a chance....


Did they confirm that they won't be transferred anywhere or is that speculation? If so, can you point me to the post, please?



They haven't said anything yet..
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5590
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Half price homes?

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:04 am

im sick of people hyping lies around here. honestly..
Notta gonna care and not gonna worry about this no more.
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 8310
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:48 am

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:im sick of people hyping lies around here. honestly..
Notta gonna care and not gonna worry about this no more.

May I ask who you think is lying? I don't see any lies on this thread and BVG hasn't lied about any of this either to my knowledge. Anyway, I'm curious...
:eh:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9485
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Yo Zomb (11413823) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Bump
User avatar
Yo Zomb (11413823)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 45
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Half price homes?

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:im sick of people hyping lies around here. honestly..
Notta gonna care and not gonna worry about this no more.


For someone who isn't gonna care, you sure seem to care a lot, and enough to constantly announce how little you care. I am also curious about whose lies you're referring to. Could you expound on that, please? A little clarification goes a long way.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15337
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:im sick of people hyping lies around here. honestly..
Notta gonna care and not gonna worry about this no more.


For someone who isn't gonna care, you sure seem to care a lot, and enough to constantly announce how little you care. I am also curious about whose lies you're referring to. Could you expound on that, please? A little clarification goes a long way.

I can only assume she is referring to the people that are questioning whether the older homes will be able to transfer to HTML5.
personally. IO am concerned for a couple reasons. BVG has does nothing to ease peoples concerns and they have actually stated they have issues will zynga made homes. all they would have to say is that the home look like they will transfer ok and it would help a lot with the situation but they have said nothing about it so it is a concern for the future of many peoples playing experiance. although, i dont remember seeing any players actually saying the transfer wont go well either. only people asking questions and expressing concern.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7694
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Half price homes?

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:im sick of people hyping lies around here. honestly..
Notta gonna care and not gonna worry about this no more.


For someone who isn't gonna care, you sure seem to care a lot, and enough to constantly announce how little you care. I am also curious about whose lies you're referring to. Could you expound on that, please? A little clarification goes a long way.

I can only assume she is referring to the people that are questioning whether the older homes will be able to transfer to HTML5.
personally. IO am concerned for a couple reasons. BVG has does nothing to ease peoples concerns and they have actually stated they have issues will zynga made homes. all they would have to say is that the home look like they will transfer ok and it would help a lot with the situation but they have said nothing about it so it is a concern for the future of many peoples playing experiance. although, i dont remember seeing any players actually saying the transfer wont go well either. only people asking questions and expressing concern.


I am equally concerned, Taurus. BVG's silence is disconcerting and I know many of us are worried, and reasonably so. My response to her was a result of several posts she made calling people crybabies, etc. for having any concerns, especially when the houses were scheduled to be vaulted.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15337
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:24 am

If I lose the previously announced vaulting homes It will be a nail in the coffin for me as far as decorating. I cannot re do 10 years worth of homes. Not saying I wont play but as far as buying yc items to complete homes goes :quiet: :quiet:
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5590
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Yo Zomb (11413823) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Bump
User avatar
Yo Zomb (11413823)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 45
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Day 17:

Dear Diary,

Today I wondered, as I have so many times before, whether this would be the day I get a 50% discount on the homes in YoWorld. I know I should have more patience, but sometimes... Oh well. Maybe tomorrow...

:haha:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9485
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Kat (106520804) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

I'm hoping for a response soon too.
User avatar

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 1136
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Half price homes?

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:43 am

Still nothing news :'(
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 368
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7506
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: Half price homes?

Postby xXxloloxXx (150794464) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:04 am

Sassy Sue (9436897) wrote:We should be allowed to sell our homes and our pets!


You can already sell the pests in the events? Unless I am missing something here? It is a pain in the butt to do it that way but at least we can! :heart: :hug:
Image
User avatar

xXxloloxXx (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3956
Forum Title: YoAficionado

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions