robbed me again, ugg

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

robbed me again, ugg

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Spent my first coin object on MM2 the two horse deal, one idles and one trotts. Spent 30ycash as I thought this one thing was made well. Did not get the horses but am blocked from the deal of getting them again. Yes I sent a ticket but they have not answered the one from two months okay so there is that :shocked: at myself guess as always this means buyer beware. Guess the only people who have a lower opinion of BVG than me is the people who work there :nerd: :nerd: :drink:
Last edited by Viking David on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed "BVG"
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 251
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: BVG robbed me again, ugg

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Walk animations are within your actions tab. Have you checked your actions tab to see if you got them? :eh:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7720
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: BVG robbed me again, ugg

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Spent my first coin object on MM2 the two horse deal, one idles and one trotts. Spent 30ycash as I thought this one thing was made well. Did not get the horses but am blocked from the deal of getting them again. Yes I sent a ticket but they have not answered the one from two months okay so there is that :shocked: at myself guess as always this means buyer beware. Guess the only people who have a lower opinion of BVG than me is the people who work there :nerd: :nerd: :drink:


These are not Decor items. They are avatar items. Look in your Game Player icon on your game tray..the 'running man'.
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17234
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: BVG robbed me again, ugg

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Yes, what Smitten and MsPhantom said. Please double check in the actions category before being so brutal with accusations. I'm sure they are there.
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5566
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: BVG robbed me again, ugg

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:55 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Yes, what Smitten and MsPhantom said. Please double check in the actions category before being so brutal with accusations. I'm sure they are there.
Looked under suggested words, and also under mm2, As for my brutal remarks, I spent the evening on a sight where you see what the employees think about your employer, which you too can find if you google bvg, and this is what they think of their employer.So just stating the obvious that you too can read. One of their complaints is that the company has based most of their income on two "dying games" which is this game and fish world. I am not being deceptive you can google this your self I love the game but they not so much :shocked: :shocked:
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 251
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: BVG robbed me again, ugg

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Yes, what Smitten and MsPhantom said. Please double check in the actions category before being so brutal with accusations. I'm sure they are there.
Looked under suggested words, and also under mm2, As for my brutal remarks, I spent the evening on a sight where you see what the employees think about your employer, which you too can find if you google bvg, and this is what they think of their employer.So just stating the obvious that you too can read. One of their complaints is that the company has based most of their income on two "dying games" which is this game and fish world. I am not being deceptive you can google this your self I love the game but they not so much :shocked: :shocked:

But did you find your actions?
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5566
Forum Title: YoDedicated


Return to YoWorld Discussions