stew pot?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

stew pot?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Ok - so I stupidly went into the casino and set myself a limit. Luckily i did. :idea:
Why on earth would I bet so much and get a stew pot? Is it magical or something.
I also got some desert animal skulls , medieval sinks and maple dining tables....
I did so many bids ranging from 10000 to 150000. I'm glad I'm able to put a curb on it. I didn't lose much, but what I won was :devil: let's just imagine my next word..
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: stew pot?

Postby judy (220800) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Lainie (124009750) wrote:Ok - so I stupidly went into the casino and set myself a limit. Luckily i did. :idea:
Why on earth would I bet so much and get a stew pot? Is it magical or something.
I also got some desert animal skulls , medieval sinks and maple dining tables....
I did so many bids ranging from 10000 to 150000. I'm glad I'm able to put a curb on it. I didn't lose much, but what I won was :devil: let's just imagine my next word..

silly silly keep out of the casino lol and your stewpot will come in very handy :haha: :haha:
User avatar

judy (220800)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1002
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: dorset uk

Re: stew pot?

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Some of the exclusive items in the casino can be tiny, but when they first come out they can gain quite high prices as there is no other way of getting them! At the moment that lil stew pot is going for about 300k in the AH x If you dont want to sell it, remember that that item can only be won, for the next 3 weekends then its gone for good, so there are not usually that many in game by comparasim to items you can buy in store. :D :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5696
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: stew pot?

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5439
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: stew pot?

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm

yea these items def not worth what ppl lose in there or worth even some of those bids alone. I don't gamble so i'm not worried about it i just buy what i like in ah for a few coins once all calms down. patience sometimes pays off
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
User avatar
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2582
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: stew pot?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Luckily I know when to stop... :haha:
I went in just to have a look ...
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: stew pot?

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:39 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Image


We can still see you! lol :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5696
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: stew pot?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:39 pm

judy (220800) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:Ok - so I stupidly went into the casino and set myself a limit. Luckily i did. :idea:
Why on earth would I bet so much and get a stew pot? Is it magical or something.
I also got some desert animal skulls , medieval sinks and maple dining tables....
I did so many bids ranging from 10000 to 150000. I'm glad I'm able to put a curb on it. I didn't lose much, but what I won was :devil: let's just imagine my next word..

silly silly keep out of the casino lol and your stewpot will come in very handy :haha: :haha:

I only bet until I start to lose... :haha:
and that stew pot will probably be lost in my inventory for ever. I seldom do kitchens.. or any "real rooms" :)
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: stew pot?

Postby Necromancer (126579776) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Ah the casino......where hope goes to die.......... :sad:

Image
Image

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington
User avatar
Necromancer (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28803
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: stew pot?

Postby judy (220800) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Lainie (124009750) wrote:
judy (220800) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:Ok - so I stupidly went into the casino and set myself a limit. Luckily i did. :idea:
Why on earth would I bet so much and get a stew pot? Is it magical or something.
I also got some desert animal skulls , medieval sinks and maple dining tables....
I did so many bids ranging from 10000 to 150000. I'm glad I'm able to put a curb on it. I didn't lose much, but what I won was :devil: let's just imagine my next word..

silly silly keep out of the casino lol and your stewpot will come in very handy :haha: :haha:

I only bet until I start to lose... :haha:
and that stew pot will probably be lost in my inventory for ever. I seldom do kitchens.. or any "real rooms" :)

yep but what about burns night i hope to see some haggis in there and some neeps :haha:
User avatar

judy (220800)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1002
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: dorset uk

Re: stew pot?

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Image


We can still see you! lol :hug:


Image
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5439
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: stew pot?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm

judy (220800) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:
judy (220800) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:Ok - so I stupidly went into the casino and set myself a limit. Luckily i did. :idea:
Why on earth would I bet so much and get a stew pot? Is it magical or something.
I also got some desert animal skulls , medieval sinks and maple dining tables....
I did so many bids ranging from 10000 to 150000. I'm glad I'm able to put a curb on it. I didn't lose much, but what I won was :devil: let's just imagine my next word..

silly silly keep out of the casino lol and your stewpot will come in very handy :haha: :haha:

I only bet until I start to lose... :haha:
and that stew pot will probably be lost in my inventory for ever. I seldom do kitchens.. or any "real rooms" :)

yep but what about burns night i hope to see some haggis in there and some neeps :haha:

:haha: They will be there,
Note to BVG - Burns' Night will be here soon.. lol. I
I've mentioned it every year Judy. I'll be polishing and tuning me pipes. :heart:
and haggis and neeps would be fun items. ;)
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: stew pot?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:Ah the casino......where hope goes to die.......... :sad:

Image

Luckily my hopes didn't cost me much Rod, - only time.. :haha:
:heart:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5114
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket


Return to YoWorld Discussions