EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 am

I haven't seen any of the new hats from Tier 1 in the AH. Has anyone seen one there? Maybe they are snapped up immediately? Or are they coded differently? Ohhh, or are they older hats? Hmmm.
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:51 am

Hello Julie! :heart:
no EJA2019 hats in tier 1
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EJA2019 Tier 1

Image
User avatar

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 889
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: MILF ... Man, I Love Farting

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 am

I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)
User avatar

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 582
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:55 am

Thanks, Loca. I was looking at the Tier chart & trying to figure out if I have that blue hat. I don't think I do, but IDK what it's called.
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby SL Stoner69 (180534330) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:57 am

It’s called Purple Flower Cap UK2016 and it’s 7yc in store!
♡ WTB Thread Please Check Link Below ♡
https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190086
Image
User avatar

SL Stoner69 (180534330)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 14063
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡ Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ♡

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:59 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

Thanks, LMM! I found the hat -- it's the Purple Flower Cap UK2016 & is 7 YoCash.
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 am

SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:It’s called Purple Flower Cap UK2016 and it’s 7yc in store!

TY SL Stoner69! I just found it :)
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

I love the scarf!! that was me today on my way to work! :D :cold:
User avatar

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 889
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: MILF ... Man, I Love Farting

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

Thanks, LMM! I found the hat -- it's the Purple Flower Cap UK2016 & is 7 YoCash.

Well don't buy the danged thing...lol..............I can send u the one I have.. I won't use it EVER!! lol
User avatar

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 582
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:02 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Thanks, Loca. I was looking at the Tier chart & trying to figure out if I have that blue hat. I don't think I do, but IDK what it's called.

your welcome!! I got the tree which I like very much!
Can't wait for tomorrow's tier 2 to be unlock! :thumbsup:
User avatar

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 889
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: MILF ... Man, I Love Farting

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:03 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Thanks, Loca. I was looking at the Tier chart & trying to figure out if I have that blue hat. I don't think I do, but IDK what it's called.

your welcome!! I got the tree which I like very much!
Can't wait for tomorrow's tier 2 to be unlock! :thumbsup:

I got 2 trees together -- was it that one? :)
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:05 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

Thanks, LMM! I found the hat -- it's the Purple Flower Cap UK2016 & is 7 YoCash.

Well don't buy the danged thing...lol..............I can send u the one I have.. I won't use it EVER!! lol

Sure, I'll take your cap if you don't want it. And I'll take your scarf after Loca uses it ;) HEH :hug: If you're ever looking for something, I just may have it btw!
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby SL Stoner69 (180534330) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:05 am

The trees, the blanket and the fireplaces look nice!!

All I got was a tenchcoat LOL!!!
♡ WTB Thread Please Check Link Below ♡
https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190086
Image
User avatar

SL Stoner69 (180534330)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 14063
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡ Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ♡

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:06 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

Thanks, LMM! I found the hat -- it's the Purple Flower Cap UK2016 & is 7 YoCash.

Well don't buy the danged thing...lol..............I can send u the one I have.. I won't use it EVER!! lol

Sure, I'll take your cap if you don't want it. And I'll take your scarf after Loca uses it ;) HEH :hug: If you're ever looking for something, I just may have it btw!

Hat has been sent....glad to pass it along to someone who can use it!! My scarf isn't going anywhere...lol.....I am loathe to break up a perfectly good set lmao ;)
User avatar

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 582
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:07 am

SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:The trees, the blanket and the fireplaces look nice!!

All I got was a tenchcoat LOL!!!

Are you sure you don't want some lovely red boots to go along with the trenchcoat? :D
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:07 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I have 3 hats from the gem event and they're all 3 older themes....red scout beret, pink wedding guests, and purple flower (or maybe blue flower hat)....that's all I've received so far as far as hats go....happy to ship them over to you if you want them :)

I love the scarf!! that was me today on my way to work! :D :cold:

I wish I had one when I was out Monday....been suffering with ear ache and joint pain from the cold....it sucks getting old lol
User avatar

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 582
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby SL Stoner69 (180534330) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:The trees, the blanket and the fireplaces look nice!!

All I got was a tenchcoat LOL!!!

Are you sure you don't want some lovely red boots to go along with the trenchcoat? :D


How lovely of you but I think I’ll survive without those lovely chunky boots LOL :love:
♡ WTB Thread Please Check Link Below ♡
https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190086
Image
User avatar

SL Stoner69 (180534330)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 14063
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡ Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ♡

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:24 am

SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:The trees, the blanket and the fireplaces look nice!!

All I got was a tenchcoat LOL!!!

Are you sure you don't want some lovely red boots to go along with the trenchcoat? :D


How lovely of you but I think I’ll survive without those lovely chunky boots LOL :love:

:silly: :haha:
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: EJA2019 New Gem Chest Question

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:Hello Julie! :heart:
no EJA2019 hats in tier 1
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EJA2019 Tier 1

Image



ty for the tier quote :rose:
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
Image
When it comes to living, and this World, there isn't enough love in the atmosphere to keep me here.:heartbroken:
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 10578
Forum Title: YoBeliever


Return to YoWorld Discussions