Yo People

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Yo People

Postby Lynne (108962470) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 am

Just a suggestion .... maybe a separate section for all the different 'YO people? Sometimes I'm looking for a specific type of character, and I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks!
Last edited by Viking David on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed All Caps Title
User avatar

Lynne (108962470)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:59 am

Welcome to the forums...I'm not sure what you are asking tho.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9355
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:19 pm

if you mean NPC characters, you can type database into the search feature and find them all there.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7840
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Actually now that we have so many different kinds of npcs it would indeed be helpful to give them their own category,to be able to find what we are looking for faster and easier.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
Image
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs
User avatar

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 440
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27112
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby cathy (115782367) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Having them separated would be nice. If you type in npc in the search they don't all come up, you have to know the name of some of them.
User avatar

cathy (115782367)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1405
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Riff (185643699) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Actually now that we have so many different kinds of npcs it would indeed be helpful to give them their own category,to be able to find what we are looking for faster and easier.

:thumbsup:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11568
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 pm

cathy (115782367) wrote:Having them separated would be nice. If you type in npc in the search they don't all come up, you have to know the name of some of them.

that may be true, to be honest, I was just making an assumption.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7840
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Riff (185643699) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
cathy (115782367) wrote:Having them separated would be nice. If you type in npc in the search they don't all come up, you have to know the name of some of them.

that may be true, to be honest, I was just making an assumption.

the bvg ones will come up no problem. theres just some older zynga ones that wont. one thing bvg has been consistent with, is actually labelling them NPC's
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11568
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby cathy (115782367) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Riff (185643699) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
cathy (115782367) wrote:Having them separated would be nice. If you type in npc in the search they don't all come up, you have to know the name of some of them.

that may be true, to be honest, I was just making an assumption.

the bvg ones will come up no problem. theres just some older zynga ones that wont. one thing bvg has been consistent with, is actually labelling them NPC's


Ah, ok that makes sense. I didn't realize that
User avatar

cathy (115782367)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1405
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: YO PEOPLE

Postby Riff (185643699) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:39 pm

cathy (115782367) wrote:
Riff (185643699) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
cathy (115782367) wrote:Having them separated would be nice. If you type in npc in the search they don't all come up, you have to know the name of some of them.

that may be true, to be honest, I was just making an assumption.

the bvg ones will come up no problem. theres just some older zynga ones that wont. one thing bvg has been consistent with, is actually labelling them NPC's


Ah, ok that makes sense. I didn't realize that

Mizz Libras idea for an npc store is really good, makes so much sense. bvg makes so many of them, more than zynga ever did. searching can become a pain sometimes just because of the amount of them lol :bye:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11568
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: Yo People

Postby Furry Platenipples (126579776) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:52 pm

I like "Yo People" better than "NPC". :D
Image

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot
User avatar

Furry Platenipples (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32236
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Yo People

Postby Viking David » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:I like "Yo People" better than "NPC". :D


Same! :D :haha: :thumbsup:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Yo People

Postby Lynne (108962470) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

LOL ... I've just always called them "Yo People". Even forgot the NPC designation.
User avatar

Lynne (108962470)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Yo People

Postby Viking David » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Lynne (108962470) wrote:LOL ... I've just always called them "Yo People". Even forgot the NPC designation.


When I first started here I was genuinely surprised we called them NPCs. I always associate this initialism with RPG (Roleplaying Games).
:D :thumbsup: :haha:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Yo People

Postby Furry Platenipples (126579776) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Lynne (108962470) wrote:LOL ... I've just always called them "Yo People". Even forgot the NPC designation.

:hug: Makes me smile just to say it. Thx for sharing.
Image

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot
User avatar

Furry Platenipples (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32236
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Yo People

Postby Hesse (103418961) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Oh you are talking about inventory and/or store! I first thought that you are talking about forum sections and I was like wtf :haha:
User avatar

Hesse (103418961)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2543
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Yo People

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6791
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.


Return to YoWorld Discussions