[FEEDBACK] MM2019: Medieval Mastery (Tuesday, January 15th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] MM2019: Medieval Mastery (Wednesday, January

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 am

Chapel Pews from todays's release look awesome. But onece again – why do all of them have something useless baked-in on them? They would be more versatile if you included a plain version, without the coat of arms banner.

You could sell more items if players could use them in other houses than the current themed ones...
ImageImageImageImageImage
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3494
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [FEEDBACK] MM2019: Medieval Mastery (Wednesday, January

Postby LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 am

I love the musical HHs released today, but why must they all be held in the same hand? I'd like to be able to hold two at once. Also, when I wear a longer or bigger hair, it almost always hides a HH item. Can you fix this please? Could you make it so we could choose which hand to hold it in?

Thank you.

hugs n love,
Lori :hug: :heart:

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 661
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [FEEDBACK] MM2019: Medieval Mastery (Thursday, January 1

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

Really like the VIP clothing items released today, at first glance I was like oh nooo not again with the crowns and robes, but putting them on and mixing and matching between the sets - the detailing becomes apparent. The female crown and male clock are really pretty. Love the shape and fit of the Queen dress too. Thanks Vikes. :hug: :thumbsup:

I passed on the last HH pack because they seemed like a repeat of ones we had during HW2018. However this new HH pack today is pretty different. Thank you. My only observation is that a few of the items looks blurry in game (especially the tambourine) and would have liked them bigger in size too. :( :eh:

Big gripe right now is, that having HH's predominately on the left side (hand) makes it hard to view with many outfits. For example I am currently wearing the 5yc Cruciger HH which neither you or I, can see because my hair covers it (and my yober but that is deliberate). :heartbroken: :shocked: Had it been a Righthanded HH - it would have been clearly visible with this outfit. I would like to be able to see, in game, the HH's I purchase. ;)

Please make an effort to give us more HH's that are Right Handed OR give us the option to choose what Hand to Hold them in. :?:
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10576
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 pm

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Really like the VIP clothing items released today, at first glance I was like oh nooo not again with the crowns and robes, but putting them on and mixing and matching between the sets - the detailing becomes apparent. The female crown and male clock are really pretty. Love the shape and fit of the Queen dress too. Thanks Vikes. :hug: :thumbsup:

I passed on the last HH pack because they seemed like a repeat of ones we had during HW2018. However this new HH pack today is pretty different. Thank you. My only observation is that a few of the items looks blurry in game (especially the tambourine) and would have liked them bigger in size too. :( :eh:

Big gripe right now is, that having HH's predominately on the left side (hand) makes it hard to view with many outfits. For example I am currently wearing the 5yc Cruciger HH which neither you or I, can see because my hair covers it (and my yober but that is deliberate). :heartbroken: :shocked: Had it been a Righthanded HH - it would have been clearly visible with this outfit. I would like to be able to see, in game, the HH's I purchase. ;)

Please make an effort to give us more HH's that are Right Handed OR give us the option to choose what Hand to Hold them in. :?:

Yes to this suggestion!
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 9667
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Medieval Extra Rooms

Postby Sammie (13693191) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Hey Vikings,
Will there be any additional items for the Royal Family, or kitchen, or other potential rooms that we may add on?
Sammie (13693191)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 352
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:20 pm

I like VIP capes :)

I have simple question: Can you make more Peasant corset tops in different colors, please? Maybe something similar to them...
They are just GREAT!!
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 10711

Re: Medieval Extra Rooms

Postby Gunny (123099939) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Go to the Realtor's and check out the 'modular rooms' available...
Those will most definitely work, as I have added to both the Tavern (Pub) and Blacksmith (Apothecary) shops...
Ya can only try...
United States Marine Corps...America's First Responders Since 10 November 1775...
Proudly served for 35 years, from 1969-2004...

Gunny (123099939)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 180
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Medieval Extra Rooms

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Sammie (13693191) wrote:Hey Vikings,
Will there be any additional items for the Royal Family, or kitchen, or other potential rooms that we may add on?

If you mean furniture to go in those types of rooms, probably not. They usually only do furniture that is meant for the rooms the house comes with. Since this is a village and not a house/castle, there probably won’t be those extras, unfortunately.

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 15807
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 am

Questions: Why are the chapel pews able to be rotated 4 directions (thank you!), but the pew-sitting NPCs are only in 2 directions? You can't even tell if the NPCs are sitting on the pews because their back is to you & is covered by the pew. I'd like to place my pews facing east, but I can't turn the podium so it faces them (it only turns 2 directions). Also, why is the choir not only male and female, but also wearing modern hairstyles? I'm not super strong on medieval religion, but I'm pretty sure they would mainly have males in choirs then, if they had choirs.

I do like the stained glass windows and especially the coin light shining through effect for them! Lovely! I also like two of the angel statues. The crosses are nice too, and I will use them often.
ImageImage

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am

Give hint on next theme :cold:
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7632
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

New VIP Hairs--Pics :)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 am

Tada!
:D

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10705

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am

Look! PINK rare hair again! :dizzy:
ImageImage

Postby Viking David » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:38 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Look! PINK rare hair again! :dizzy:

Do we dislike pink hair as a rare or do you think we're just seeing it too often? Genuinely curious because I've been investigating this trend of feedback for a bit.
:D :thumbsup:
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191

Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 am

Viking David wrote:

Do we dislike pink hair as a rare or do you think we're just seeing it too often? Genuinely curious because I've been investigating this trend of feedback for a bit.

Both for me. I seriously dislike it as a rare colour option, as it's not as wearable / or complimentary to every outfit and definitely seeing it FAR too much as an option colour. There are many other more natural colour combinations that could be used instead of pink.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby Viking David » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:
Viking David wrote:

Both for me. I seriously dislike it as a rare colour option, as it's not as wearable / or complimentary to every outfit and definitely seeing it FAR too much as an option colour. There are many other more natural colour combinations that could be used instead of pink.

I'd love to see some examples when you have time. :D
Viking David

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 am

Viking David wrote:
Viking David wrote:

Sure I will David, and just so I am clear do you mean colour combos of what would be preferred instead of pink combos?

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

Viking David wrote:

I agree with this assessment. Nearly every female rare is either a pink or a teal variant. It gets very old. I am not a pink person myself, and while other females like it very much, I'm curious to know why BVG insists on making the rares pink so often. I have suggested a purple variation instead. I think the last time we had a purple rare was back with the Japan theme, and that hair was purple and cream basically.
ImageImage

Postby Viking David » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

Viking David wrote:
Viking David wrote:

Sure I will David, and just so I am clear do you mean colour combos of what would be preferred instead of pink combos?

Yes, exactly! Combos you think would be nice "Rares".
Viking David

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:54 am

I would like to add that in my opinon it is fine if you use the same color repeatedly for RARE hairs (I would even prefer if you called them same when the color combination is the same). That can make me even buy a hair from theme I would not otherwise buy (I liked the Citrus Swoop Hair JJ2018 VIP2018, and bought Sunrise Farmer Hair TF2018 because of it).

But if they are in every theme for some time, or in some themes even two times (Bright Zest Moonlit Hair TF2018 and Sunrise Farmer Hair TF2018, or you know this theme with the pink female rares) it has the opposite effect – it makes me less likely to buy the new rare hairs.
ImageImageImageImageImage
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3494
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:57 am

Viking David wrote:
Viking David wrote:

I'd love to see hair like this:

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 704
Forum Title: YoSupporter

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions