[FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:20 pm

This is something we've been asking for for a very long time as well, personal player stores. While live trading and the Auction House features both have their merits, not every player sells the same way. For this feature, each player would have their own personal store, which other players can access by clicking on their avatar and selecting the "View Their Store" option. When the store pops up, it would look just like any other store window on the map (Furniture Store, Clothing Store, etc.), Except, it would contain items the player is currently trying to sell.

We would be able to add or remove items from our personal stores whenever we want. We can price them however we want, any way we want. We could even choose to offer items for free on there if we wanted to (it would make giveaway events a whole lot easier, simply show up, click on the owner, and claim anything you want from their store).

I would throw a lot of my freebies in there for free. We would get a notification every time an item sells from our personal store. We can also create our own categories in there (Example: Halloween, Christmas, 08 Rares, Interactives, Pets, etc). For me, who barely has time to travel to the event to look for items, this would make things a whole lot easier. This would probably also create a new kind of event... Like Flea Market or Market Place events where players go to sell items together from their inventories. You could go to these events to browse the personal shops of different players. It'll be kinda like selling items out of your trench coat, carrying your own personal shop with you. It should be something other players can view, even when you're not online.

Also, a side note on a completely different feature; I do also believe we should be able to sell more than just four items in the Auction House.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6923
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby xCaptain Delphix (147714981) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:37 pm

1.) That floor tiles are always on the bottom. Many times I can't place rugs in the room because for some reason the floor tiles are layered on top. This involves many floor tiles like the 50 shades, ancient egypt. Not all do it but some do.
2.) Allow customization on 09 costumes like Mrs Snow 09 or Angel Fairy. Some of these has been fixed but others not so much. If I was able to change the hair and eyes on angel fairy it would look so much better!
On Mrs Snow 09 you can change eyes/face but not hair. Angel Fairy no facial features can be changed.
3.) I really like the idea of a day/night on yw that I saw another person post!
4.) An update for so many things :'( Like fishing, yoracing (car thing) etc. If it can't be updated, it should be removed and we can add something more cool to the map! Like a "mall" that sells only exclusive designs from other Yoworldians. Like Cam, Kenjeyz, Kraze, etc. omg the potential. They are always designing items! It would also help the buy/sell community. The designs can last for a month or so in store, and then be replaced with new designers! :angel: this way, players don't lose BVG designs. The buy/sell community NEEDS THIS.
5.) I would like the idea of having a "savings" account in yo, being able to gain interest and put back some coins and yocash.

I know this is for Bugs, but I think we as players just need some new elements in the game. I think these features would greatly improve the Yo QOL, especially the designers store! It helps both the buy/sell and designer communities of Yoworld! :heart: :heart: :heart:
xCaptain Delphix (147714981)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 29, 2010

Forum Posts: 70
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:46 pm

The "Level up" glitch. When players are together maxing - sometimes (and this is the hard part) - when a player levels up, the room everyone was in disappears and shuffles everyone around. Its happened to rooms I was in 3 times in the last month. Everyone has to exit, refresh, and reconvene to finish. I asked the player who leveled last night what level they hit and it was 200. Not my room so not sure how to report this other than Level Up glitch. I can tell you which player last night was, and which player and room we were in.
Tracy FFM (12534442)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 1341
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:49 pm

XCaptain DelphiX (147714981) wrote:1.) That floor tiles are always on the bottom. Many times I can't place rugs in the room because for some reason the floor tiles are layered on top. This involves many floor tiles like the 50 shades, ancient egypt. Not all do it but some do.
2.) Allow customization on 09 costumes like Mrs Snow 09 or Angel Fairy. Some of these has been fixed but others not so much. If I was able to change the hair and eyes on angel fairy it would look so much better!
On Mrs Snow 09 you can change eyes/face but not hair. Angel Fairy no facial features can be changed.
3.) I really like the idea of a day/night on yw that I saw another person post!
4.) An update for so many things :'( Like fishing, yoracing (car thing) etc. If it can't be updated, it should be removed and we can add something more cool to the map! Like a "mall" that sells only exclusive designs from other Yoworldians. Like Cam, Kenjeyz, Kraze, etc. omg the potential. They are always designing items! It would also help the buy/sell community. The designs can last for a month or so in store, and then be replaced with new designers! :angel: this way, players don't lose BVG designs. The buy/sell community NEEDS THIS.
5.) I would like the idea of having a "savings" account in yo, being able to gain interest and put back some coins and yocash.

I know this is for Bugs, but I think we as players just need some new elements in the game. I think these features would greatly improve the Yo QOL, especially the designers store! It helps both the buy/sell and designer communities of Yoworld! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh - and if my opinion counts about this at all - I'd rather you fix the things in the game that are broken or which improve the elements already there (letting me layer w/store and/or own items) rather than introducing new elements and with that new bugs/glitches.
Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:09 pm

I know that you have a way to "lock" a search - say for NY2018 because you do it for the challenges. I'd really like that same feature to be available in the Clothing edit screen so as I move from clothing to accessories and face that the elements all show up.

Also - in AH, it would be really great if the ""filter" really was a filter and I could have a search up and change, from Ending soonest, to say coins low to high without having to retype my search.
Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:15 pm

AH should have some flag to let me know if I'm already highest bidder on an item (don't block me from upbidding but let me know I'm currently highest bidder).

- I really wish AH worked more like some of the bidding sites where I could put in a "max" bid but not have to pay that much unless someone else was bidding against me up to that point.
Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby FlipAway (12779881) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Viking David wrote:Hey YoFans!

Do you ever have an itch you just can't seem to scratch? Although it may only be a small inconvenience, it can feel like a big pain in the YoFanny! We as a team want to scratch that itch and help fix some of the *Quality of Life (QOL) bugs that have you irritated.
-snip-
*QOL stands for Quality of Life and in the software/gaming industry it usually means little fixes that could improve the product and overall health of the community.

Just remember to check and solve the severals bugs and issues found by (us) players during the latest gem events.
Don't forget to check the whole thread of [EVENT] Winter Holiday Event! https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188751 before will be gone forever!
Thanks. :)

FlipAway (12779881)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 557
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Another change I would like to see is the gem event
have five chests instead of 3 50 for wooden, 60 for common event items only, 150 for unique rare or better, 160 for unique rare of better event items only, 230 for epic and legendary event items only.

This way when you get common event items EDE2018 as example from the 230 chest you do not feel ripped off.

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 7862
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Here is another storage idea, but for clothing. Allowing us to create our own storage folders for clothing.

The same could be done for furniture as we decorate in ways that they appear in categories (themes) in stores, we can create our own personalized categories in our inventories to store items under.

This would be cool! :thumbsup:
I choose to be surrounded by people who make me smile. :)
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 9550

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Would it be possible to put in a search function for our friends bar? :eh:

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 2904
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Tracy FFM (12534442) wrote:AH should have some flag to let me know if I'm already highest bidder on an item (don't block me from upbidding but let me know I'm currently highest bidder).

- I really wish AH worked more like some of the bidding sites where I could put in a "max" bid but not have to pay that much unless someone else was bidding against me up to that point.

YES!!! Please? :love:

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 2904
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:09 am

Queen Mata (13429328) wrote:I'll just sit here and read and laugh as you ignore us again :)

This is the post of the year for me.

I see amazing thoughtful suggestions but it has been proven many times before that they won't become a reality.

How do I know that this is not an attempt to defuse people's recent anger at the gem event being buggy and other things not working properly? If the tiny things aren't being considered, how can you prove that you will implant the most desired features being suggested here when there are pages and pages of suggestions at your disposal but you (the team) decided to ignore it?

It feels like we play two different games, there's no other explanation why this stubborness to go against the players desires time and time again while leading them to believe that their suggestions matter.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 7889

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:14 am

When I open Mystery chests (from friend visits) in front of my Hawaii home, the details (posts roofing) disappear.
Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby daisy di (119576115) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 am

Here are my top QOL's

-PLEASE fix the layering. I can't tell you how many items I have not purchased because of layering.
-Fix the Gem Game. I keep getting the same people over and over sometimes in the same voting session.
-There has to be a way to filter out those who just throw crap in a room.
-AH-this needs a major revamp. I would love to see categories listed when we go to search our inventory to sell. For example the clothing- I'd love a section for hats, scarves, dresses, jewelry, hair etc...instead of having to scroll through every single item in a theme.
-AH- Items listed for sale, it would be great if we could have something like a red dot on the item that shows we already own it.
-PLEASE fix the "in use" feature, 1st so it load faster, 2nd that we can see where the item is and 3rd PLEASE fix it so that we can move an item back to inventory, and then continue w/out having the inventory box close and then we have to start all over again.
- I beg BVG to please test items before release and test sizing and layering. PLEASE!

The layering, testing items and "in use" are my top ones. Thanks for asking for our feedback. Happy New Year!

daisy di (119576115)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 2254
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 am

Yoworld.com is still not here... starting year SIX since its closure. Also, the mini games (yomotox & fishing) need to be fixed. I am tired of this game revolving around gambling and separating people from their money as the primary goal.
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4610
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:34 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Queen Mata (13429328) wrote:I'll just sit here and read and laugh as you ignore us again :)

This is the post of the year for me.

I see amazing thoughtful suggestions but it has been proven many times before that they won't become a reality.

How do I know that this is not an attempt to defuse people's recent anger at the gem event being buggy and other things not working properly? If the tiny things aren't being considered, how can you prove that you will implant the most desired features being suggested here when there are pages and pages of suggestions at your disposal but you (the team) decided to ignore it?

It feels like we play two different games, there's no other explanation why this stubborness to go against the players desires time and time again while leading them to believe that their suggestions matter.

I know right, We're ALWAYS asked our opinions and I guess the ones who open up their wallets are the only ones that matter. I spent over $100 a month on this game at one point and I stopped because I seriously have seen a lack of interest from administration on new ideas and features. It just seems like BVG isn't open to reinventing themselves. This game could make a fortune and be a multi million player game like it was a couple of years ago if ADVERTISING was done. ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE.
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:44 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Here is another storage idea, but for clothing. Allowing us to create our own storage folders for clothing.

The same could be done for furniture as we decorate in ways that they appear in categories (themes) in stores, we can create our own personalized categories in our inventories to store items under.

This would be cool! :thumbsup:

Adding on to this, I'd like a feature that tells us WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE in store. I hate buying duplicates.
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby May (110044468) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Please fix the glitch that keeps throwing me out of the game. I refresh cache all the time & still I get tossed out when loading my clothes inventory or room items inventory for decorating.
That would be a QOL improvement if I could actually stay in the game to play. Sending off another help ticket...again... if I can get logged in sometime in order to do so. :grr :dizzy: :sleeping:
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 2086
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Rami (118178015) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

-Can you finally add the Inventory Drawers?.It was officially announced as an in development feature by Zynga during Yoville era but we never got it.
-Allow us to sell pets in the AH.
Rami (118178015)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 401
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:06 pm

id like to see all my saved outfit pieces separate filed or marked so i know i use them in saved outfits :D

id love to have a separate file for all wallpapers and floors :thumbsup:

id love a "newly listed" as a search feature in the AH :drool:

id love when posting to AH to sell.. to see our inventory with the "non refundable" in show like when we open our inventory crate like pic below..

id love to see houses sold with a couple aves already attached to a couple house.. like a mega house.. im just tired of combing thru 100 plus houses :wailing: this would help less my houses and make things easier to find :silly:

thank you for reading :rose: and happy new year to you :drink: :D
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ i want to buy the vampire throne from this year stuff <3 ty

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 6025
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions