[FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:33 pm

Please can you change the XP for buying multiple items! i don't know why it's set like that but it would be good if you got the same XP for buying 15 items together as you would for buying 15 one at a time! is it a mistake its like this or is it for some reason? :?:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 5547
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby BrandonPLUSH (3852887) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:Please can you change the XP for buying multiple items! i don't know why it's set like that but it would be good if you got the same XP for buying 15 items together as you would for buying 15 one at a time! is it a mistake its like this or is it for some reason? :?:

completely agree with this, it should be the same amount of xp as buying the items one at a time.
Join PLUSH Trade Center on Facebook here!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/541166186034425/
Check out my space station! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11234815
BrandonPLUSH (3852887)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 20, 2008

Forum Posts: 1298
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:34 pm

BrandonPLUSH (3852887) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:Please can you change the XP for buying multiple items! i don't know why it's set like that but it would be good if you got the same XP for buying 15 items together as you would for buying 15 one at a time! is it a mistake its like this or is it for some reason? :?:

completely agree with this, it should be the same amount of xp as buying the items one at a time.

:thumbsup: ... i really don't get why it isn't it makes no sense! hopefully they will fix it!
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 5547

Postby Hannah KaneYoMD (155773682) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
BrandonPLUSH (3852887) wrote:

:thumbsup: ... i really don't get why it isn't it makes no sense! hopefully they will fix it!

I also agree with this. We spend enough cash and coins that we should get the XP in return! :dizzy:
Hannah KaneYoMD (155773682)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 1070
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Thank you for the Double XP Points last weekend. It was great to see in game so many players taking advantage of it.

I wanted to ask whether we could get the double XP weekend as a regular element of the game. I'm sure that the game data will evidence an increase in player activity across the board making use of it. I would even be okay with it being featured like the YC Boosts we currently get and we could pay for YC to get double XP for either 24 / 48 hrs.

Zynga used to give us weekend double XP points regularly and it was always a period of higher activity and numbers in game. That can only be a good thing both for BVG and us the players.

At the very least please continue to use double XP as a community event prize for any future events that may come our way. That is definitely an inducement that I think will encourage players to get involved in the event.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10538
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Feedback & Suggestions for 2019

Postby Travis Rosen (184909073) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:42 am

Not completely sure if any of this could come to fruition but I've taken the time to come out with a list of KEY changes & improvements I'd like to see added to YoWorld

- Overhaul of the Map, I think this is something that doesn't necessarily have to happen right away but it would change things up for the better, so I would suggest maybe giving them all a visual overhaul from outside & inside & maybe even adding in additional rooms & maybe add in virtual menus and whatever we selected would appear on our seating. I think that'd be really cool. As for other areas, you could just improve them visually & add in items that would fit their themes. Also, I'd like to see some new additions, like a football field & a baseball field, I would also like to see the gym brought back but with the interactive items from your YU2016 theme. I think that'd be sweet, you could make a theme about fitness too, I think it'd be cool to see different body types added!

- Redoing the whole Pets follow mechanic,. I think you should have to train your dog to walk by itself, at first you could walk your dog with a leash. Also for the pet store overhaul, if you select a pet you can preview them in a room, That'd be pretty neat.

- MORE color options for clothing options. I think that would make a lot of people happy so that they wouldn't be bummed out because their new favorite shirt isn't available in every color!

- I'd like to see new versions of the old themes from Zynga. I'd love to see a new Mafia theme, or a new nightclub. God forbid me from saying this but I would like to see a 50 Shades of Yo Part 2, even if it's PG-13 I wouldn't mind as I loved the idea of modern & luxury penthouses and the beautiful furniture.

- I'd like to see more design contests, now it doesn't have to be an absurd amount like every theme but I'd like to see them more often. Example: Vday Design Contest in February, Anniversary Contest every May, A new summer themed one or a certain theme selected by you guys for July, Halloween well every October, & a Christmas one. I think that would be a perfect balance of BVG designed items & player based items. I think it's a win-win for all of us.

- I'd like to see more originality in the themes, now that doesn't mean that they don't have to fit the same genre as past themes but a different take would be nice.

- A feedback of the quality of items we've been recently for the past few years: I know you guys are trying your best & working real hard but I sincerely hope this feedback helps. I think the big noses need to go away & I think you guys should maybe just maybe try to put in more detail into the items, I think that would help out a lot. I rock my Royal India eyes because they're the perfect fit for me. I love the detail they have, the shape of them. I think you guys should look at previous items as inspiration for how you want to design/improve your quality. I think ultimately you guys can do it, whether that's hiring designers from the contests to work at BVG to help design the items or something else.

Travis Rosen (184909073)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2013

Forum Posts: 69
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby TikiChic (109925917) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:52 am

More new music!!
Picture frames with different frames - those baroque frames don't go with everything, lol (but we love 'em)

TikiChic (109925917)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 43

Postby anta (168889598) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:04 am

I'd like to have option in AH to sort by "Buy out Price". To see just things that can be bought emediately.
anta (168889598)
YoWorld Level: 99
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:17 pm

There are some slight layering issues with some skirts when using the Sayuri Doll Legs, and it's really bugging me
In these promises broken, deep below, each word gets lost in the echo...
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 6158

Postby Queen Butterfly (11132566) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 am

Can you please fix items where they can be rotated in any position when we place them in our room, like we used to be able to do? Right now, when we have an item, we are only able to rotate it in a couple of directions instead of in a full circle where it faces every direction. It makes it impossible to use some items or having our room look stupid because things are not placed the way they should be. There are a lot of items I've wanted to use in a room but have not bought them because of this issue.

One other issue is the flooring tiles. There is a major layering issue with them (and actually a lot of other layering issues in the game). Other items go under them unless you can place something just right. It would be nice if this would not happen. There are some rooms, like the modular rooms, that I was unable to change the floor, except with the floor tiles but then, trying to place my furniture, rugs, etc... was a very tedious process because of the layering issue.

Scale. Please ask them to work on the scale of items. We will have very tiny chairs or tables and then big plates of food and drinks or small sofas and chairs that look dwarfed in comparison to other pieces.

More variety in color choices in clothing, furnishings, hair, etc.... Seems like we get stuck with the same colors over and over when there is an entire rainbow of colors to choose from. It would be great to have more options in this. One example: In the recent 50's theme there was an ice cream counter. Very nice item. The problem? It only came in red while the rest of the counters, tables, etc. came in red, blue, green and yellow. It would have been nice to have that match whatever color we decided to use for the rest of the room.

It would be nice to see in store or auction house some kind of mark or something letting us know if we already have an item in our inventory before purchasing it again.

Some kind of inventory clean up is needed badly. I know we have all these different themes and that makes it difficult but it is very tedious and time consuming to look for an item in our own inventory or even in the store. You could type in chair and get everything from chairs, to couches, etc... You won't even see every chair that there is because it won't bring them up by typing that in. Another example is on the NPC's: You can't just type in female NPC and see all the ones that are female. If you don't know which theme or the exact name, you get a list that is extremely long and you have to look through it all to find the one you're looking for. It would be nice if that were fixed somehow and also be able to look them up ty either coin or cash, like we can in AH.

Please, occasionally, bring out coin couches, beds, appliances, trees, hair, facial features, etc...., like we use to have. Some of the older items are outdated and need to be refreshed.

Thank you for listening. I'm glad you are asking the players what they want to see and hope you will implement some of these ideas.

Queen Butterfly (11132566)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 62

Postby LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Lainie (124009750) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Can we decorators get more of these items, but with new and different patterns? Like sunsets, cities and skylines, and other spatial and cosmic scenery? Some of us have been begging for these for a long time.

Oh yes, I'd love them.. :)
edited to say that we need to be able to layer upon them... :idea:

I was just talking about this today. The backdrops from the Hollywood theme were fabulous. I still use them, but am almost out of them. Would you please make LARGE backdrops? The starry one Anthony shows (which I adore and use a lot) is just not large enough. I enjoy the greenish one with the mountains, the moonscape...well, all of them, really. I'd like a large sunny blue sky, a cloudy sky, a stormy sky, sunsets, nighttime, various natural vistas, etc. And yes, they need to be layerable, go behind everything.

In the same vein, some tracks for the music player that evince nature, ocean waves and sea birds, forest birds and insect susurrations, things like that. Even an old fashioned train going over the tracks!

As to the closets, as well as the furniture inventory, we need a "recently added" category. Sometimes it's difficult to find something we have bought, or been gifted. It would be wonderful to move items into whatever category, tab, or folder we wanted them in, as many times there is no logic to their present organization. Would you also please change the 6 item at a time click window to a scroll bar? It takes so long to go through my clothing collection there are many items I never see -- I forget I have them.

I'd love it if we had a doorbell that people could notify you they're in your room if you're on another tab, perhaps.

I truly wish you would fix the buddy list issue that so many of us have had since june of 2016, when you changed it so we could bonus visit not only FB friends, but also buddies. For those of us who have been affected, half of our FB friends have disappeared from the friends ladder, and only appear in the buddy list with their game name, not their real FB names. This means we can't visit them for the gift box, nor can we see their offline avatars if we visit their rooms. I have had to hold events for new FB adds to try to click "add buddy" as they don't appear in the list. Sometimes that line doesn't show and you have to try another day, and often many more times. Please please fix this???

When I first started in Yoville in 2009, as long as you were at least talking, even if you were not moving, you wouldn't be disconnected. Would you please change back to that? It's annoying to have to remember to move or else be disconnected, kicked from the game. Another feature I enjoyed was the little typewriter that indicated that someone was typing. Can you return this or another indicator, like FB messenger has the 3 floating dots, or IMVU has the speech bubble?

I would love to see a searchable house menu for when you attach houses/rooms together, at least a scroll bar.

That's all I can think of for now.

hugs n love,
Lori :hug: :heart:

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 620
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 pm

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Can we decorators get more of these items, but with new and different patterns? Like sunsets, cities and skylines, and other spatial and cosmic scenery? Some of us have been begging for these for a long time.

Oh yes, I'd love them.. :)
edited to say that we need to be able to layer upon them... :idea:

I was just talking about this today. The backdrops from the Hollywood theme were fabulous. I still use them, but am almost out of them. Would you please make LARGE backdrops? The starry one Anthony shows (which I adore and use a lot) is just not large enough. I enjoy the greenish one with the mountains, the moonscape...well, all of them, really. I'd like a large sunny blue sky, a cloudy sky, a stormy sky, sunsets, nighttime, various natural vistas, etc. And yes, they need to be layerable, go behind everything.

In the same vein, some tracks for the music player that evince nature, ocean waves and sea birds, forest birds and insect susurrations, things like that. Even an old fashioned train going over the tracks!

As to the closets, as well as the furniture inventory, we need a "recently added" category. Sometimes it's difficult to find something we have bought, or been gifted. It would be wonderful to move items into whatever category, tab, or folder we wanted them in, as many times there is no logic to their present organization. Would you also please change the 6 item at a time click window to a scroll bar? It takes so long to go through my clothing collection there are many items I never see -- I forget I have them.

I'd love it if we had a doorbell that people could notify you they're in your room if you're on another tab, perhaps.

I truly wish you would fix the buddy list issue that so many of us have had since june of 2016, when you changed it so we could bonus visit not only FB friends, but also buddies. For those of us who have been affected, half of our FB friends have disappeared from the friends ladder, and only appear in the buddy list with their game name, not their real FB names. This means we can't visit them for the gift box, nor can we see their offline avatars if we visit their rooms. I have had to hold events for new FB adds to try to click "add buddy" as they don't appear in the list. Sometimes that line doesn't show and you have to try another day, and often many more times. Please please fix this???

When I first started in Yoville in 2009, as long as you were at least talking, even if you were not moving, you wouldn't be disconnected. Would you please change back to that? It's annoying to have to remember to move or else be disconnected, kicked from the game. Another feature I enjoyed was the little typewriter that indicated that someone was typing. Can you return this or another indicator, like FB messenger has the 3 floating dots, or IMVU has the speech bubble?

I would love to see a searchable house menu for when you attach houses/rooms together, at least a scroll bar.

That's all I can think of for now.

hugs n love,
Lori :hug: :heart:

Yes to all of these!! :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 14616
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Please! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 5208

Postby Agent Hugs (171407652) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Implementation for the Auction House Revamp
- Implementation of comas when going to bid in the Auction House, this will lower the amount of overbids made on items.
Agent Hugs (171407652)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 35

Postby Queen Butterfly (11132566) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:26 am

One more thing to my list above: Can we please get some kind of refresh button on the clock in the AH? Unless I'm missing it, you have to re-click on the category or whatever and then get back to the one you're looking at to get the correct time until the auction ends. It would be great to get some kind of refresh the clock button so we don't have to do that. Thank you!

Queen Butterfly (11132566)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 62

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Queen Butterfly (11132566) wrote:One more thing to my list above: Can we please get some kind of refresh button on the clock in the AH? Unless I'm missing it, you have to re-click on the category or whatever and then get back to the one you're looking at to get the correct time until the auction ends. It would be great to get some kind of refresh the clock button so we don't have to do that. Thank you!

Although a refresh would be great, until then you can click the checkboxes to refresh--in store or with bids.

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 8446
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Please consider this:

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:What if we completely changed what gem events looked like? Instead of gems, every player got their own arcade card, where they store tokens. Every day, we'd go out to complete normal tasks throughout the map as we do now, only instead of getting gems, we get tokens added to our arcade card as a reward. There would be a new arcade on the map, where we can go play minigames. Playing costs tokens, but every time we play, we win prize tickets (something is always won even if you lose the game but winning the game gets you more prize tickets). We can then redeem those tickets for prizes! Every month a new prize pool would be introduced, as it is now. The prizes would not be a mystery though, like a real arcade we'd be able to pick and choose what prizes we want, and each one will cost a different amount of tokens. We get to keep our left-over tokens and prize tickets after the event ends too, as they will roll over to the next one. There can be 5-6 tiers of prizes as there are now, and a new one can be unlocked the more you complete those daily map quests. The only way to earn tokens, is to log in every day and complete those tasks on the map.

It puts all the power and skill in the hands of the player and completely eliminates any subjective voting systems. It would also eliminate gambling because again, we get to see all of the prizes, and pick and choose the ones we want to redeem our prize tickets for. Also, assuming it's an arcade and not a casino, none of the games will involve any gambling. At all.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6850

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions