[FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] New Year New Yo: QOL FIXES!

Postby Barry (109195105) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Is there a tab or button that can be installed where you or a friend can click "view decor" and the room items show up? I keep getting asked where I bought items and there is no way I can remember the theme or what the key words are (and it takes way too long to go through my inventory using the crate). Also some items seem to have strange names attached to them, so using the search is useless a lot of times. I have been told that there used to be a website that allowed this. Thank you for your time!

Barry (109195105)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Per https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190680

Yes please VikZ take care of this issue with blocked players "icons of inventory, AH, wardrobe etc" not invisible! I too have many friends with myself who are fed up with this game they play at Alton's. It's like lint in our eye that we can't get out....and my wish would be that they are totally invisible instead of the 3/4 transparency. I don't see the point of not fully transparent. We block for a reason...anyone that is a bully like this gets blocked as I don't come on Yo to get harassed. And isn't there a way for you guys to have a flag go up when an avi gets so many blocks by active players? After a couple dozen blocks I think that would warrant a warning to them. If you see more players block them then can't they be banned? :idea: :heart:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 4381
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:11 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:As requested, reposting her -

please can we have roof tiles like these for the self builds, and creative rooms:

so we dont have to resort to this (which we cant even do now as you retired the items!)

Or worse, the dreaded pillow tiles!

So much YES! I hoarded a ton of those canadian holiday log things.
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 8888
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Hey Vikings, would it possible to get the middle room (Pavilion H97271) of the Tournament Grounds MF2015 house released as a modular room - this has great potential just as a blank canvas to make into whatever creative juices can make up or mould. There are no walls just floor space which is perfect.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10576
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Frankie (107154316) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:29 pm

some things i would love to see..... :star:
1- the neighbors/add crew feature fixed in the factory - including making it easier to add/delete friends that no longer play, OR when we add someone as a buddy in game be able to add them to crew and count towards raises/new levels :nerd:

2- Bring back the Building a item in the factory - this would be a nice mix/option to just collecting the same coin run chests/gifts for ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR :sleeping: - we used to be able to get pieces from Coin Runs to then build the item of choice

3- bring new jobs back into game
4- Ability to see your neighbor/buddy's outfit details when they are Offline as well (Like during a coin run)
5-More sellable slots in AH

6-When the GEMS Game are active also being able to come across a few during your coin run would be great, a nice little way to earn a few extra Gems. :hug: :gift:

7- When the GEM Game ends - round up the last amount of Gems the player has to equal 50... every time I end the Gem game i have a few left over, but not enough for 1 last chest, it makes me mad :grr :haha:

8 - Would love a version of the Yoville.com back... having a page, being able to look up items, etc
9- Bring Back old homes sometimes - like the vault concept, i would love the little heart house for V-day or the Haunted mansion 2009... those were the best...idk why some are still in realtor and others not.
10-Layering issues in rooms fixed!!!... the older rooms and items work so much better
11-Dimension & Scale of items - everything looks flat and too small !!!

:heart:
WiShLiST - Old broken down beach car :)
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -107154316

Frankie (107154316)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 269
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:15 pm

The background in the clothing try on area is WHITE. Trying on WHITE items, they don't show up well - can we find a neutral color that will show white? Or have an option to change the background when trying on items? (some other neutral color).

Tracy FFM (12534442)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 1343
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Barry (109195105) wrote:Is there a tab or button that can be installed where you or a friend can click "view decor" and the room items show up? I keep getting asked where I bought items and there is no way I can remember the theme or what the key words are (and it takes way too long to go through my inventory using the crate). Also some items seem to have strange names attached to them, so using the search is useless a lot of times. I have been told that there used to be a website that allowed this. Thank you for your time!

Yes! This issue existed in the old Yoville.com site because you could see lots (maybe too much sometimes including player inventory) but being able to know what an Item I see and love is called was a feature that I used and which has been removed.

Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:33 am

Yes to everything listed here. I would like to see something where you can track down an item to the room it's in and/or views of the rooms on the options without having to go into them.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ thanks to mrs for my beautiful siggy ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-10729465
Wish: Animated Electric Guitar HH YMCA2018

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 3284
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby BrandonPLUSH (3852887) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 am

The 50% off Sunday sales don't last long enough, could you at least make them last 24 Hours for people who don't live in a North American time zone. Could you also include the home in the sale too.
Join PLUSH Trade Center on Facebook here!
Check out my space station! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11234815
Click here to see all recent Viking posts!
BrandonPLUSH (3852887)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 20, 2008

Forum Posts: 1493

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:08 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Hey Vikings, would it possible to get the middle room (Pavilion H97271) of the Tournament Grounds MF2015 house released as a modular room - this has great potential just as a blank canvas to make into whatever creative juices can make up or mould. There are no walls just floor space which is perfect.

Brilliant idea! I would like to add to this asking if you can add a FS or full screen room to the Modular category as well please! :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 4381

Postby Kath (109737351) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:48 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Per https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190680

Yes please VikZ take care of this issue with blocked players "icons of inventory, AH, wardrobe etc" not invisible! I too have many friends with myself who are fed up with this game they play at Alton's. It's like lint in our eye that we can't get out....and my wish would be that they are totally invisible instead of the 3/4 transparency. I don't see the point of not fully transparent. We block for a reason...anyone that is a bully like this gets blocked as I don't come on Yo to get harassed. And isn't there a way for you guys to have a flag go up when an avi gets so many blocks by active players? After a couple dozen blocks I think that would warrant a warning to them. If you see more players block them then can't they be banned? :idea: :heart:

BVG, this problem is worse than you realize. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190680

Kath (109737351)
YoWorld Level: 306

Forum Posts: 706
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:00 pm

This isn't technically a fix request, but it would enhance my QOL by extreme levels ( and I am sure that of many others) ;)

I would love if BVG brought out revamped / new colours of the top best selling designer outfits and appearance items (that have already been released obvs) and made that available to YOs on a super special weekend sale. I am assuming that because the items are already in the database it wouldn't take up so much artistic hours to recolour them and imagine the killing you could make from bringing out new colours of items that were very popular. Win Win in my mind. BVG makes a killing and yO's dance and skip with glee.

Please consider this..... as a good business move :hug: :heart: :D :thumbsup:
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 324

Forum Posts: 10576
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:23 am

I bought stuff via in-room mode using the new edit method. Turns out some stuff didn't actually get bought and some stuff went into inventory instead. Good thing I was going through again the xm2017 storage houses and noticed. Then another thing is when I search inventory using the new edit method, many things didn't turn up. Example I put uk2016 not much turn up. But if I change the search word to machine, then the specific item turns up. I remember placing all those bought uk2016 into a storage house some months ago and just checked, most of it had been kicked into my box inventory. Why it get kick?
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7592
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby Tracy FFM (12534442) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:16 am

Stocks "VALUE" of shares would be listed as the price I'd get when I sold - not some inflated price that doesn't take into account the fees.

Tracy FFM (12534442)

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:53 pm

UPDATE

If your ideas have been posted above this update they have been documented and are currently being discussed amongst the team,
Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

Please continue to post below, and help build the next batch.

:D :thumbsup:
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191

Forum Posts: 1465

Postby Ember (153690198) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:46 pm

I would like to see the old blonde come back as Ash and Platinum dont quiet meet the hair color similar to mine and what can I say I like the old blonde color a lot
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 4103

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:25 am

Viking David wrote:UPDATE

If your ideas have been posted above this update they have been documented and are currently being discussed amongst the team,
Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

Please continue to post below, and help build the next batch.

:D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update! Love seeing this kind of post. :)

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7289
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Lori (131347843) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Ember (153690198) wrote:I would like to see the old blonde come back as Ash and Platinum dont quiet meet the hair color similar to mine and what can I say I like the old blonde color a lot

I also would love to see the blonde come back. I have enough platinum hairs now to ever need or want another. I also would prefer seeing the Zynga brown back over the dull chocolate brown. I usually only buy plat and black in hairs I like these past couple of years, but the black has also become so tiresome as you can barely see any highlights on them anymore.

They just look like black blobs. I really think they just put out any hairs now knowing people will buy them for the gem events, regardless of what they look like. The last several female hairs all looked identical to me. I am starting to be like other players and just look for old Zynga ones, now.

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3057

Postby Lori (131347843) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 pm

The only thing I want right now is a sale oh homes. We continually get sales in the furniture, yodepot, salon and clothing stores but not at the realtor. I know we have had bundles a few times on some homes, but rarely, and that is not the most helpful. I would like a sale in the realtor with say 30 % (50 would be even better!) on homes. At this point, I am not spending a dime on the game and this would get me to.

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3057

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:So right now I was playing around with different faces and tried to come up with a pretty eye layering using the KenJeyz Ghost Bride eyes.

I zoomed up and cropped the image because I wanted a close up look of the face. When I cropped it, I noticed an issue with the right eye.

Here it is:

As you can see, the eyes are super beautiful. The right eye looks incomplete. Why is there a black line inside the eye?

I checked and all of the colors seem to have this issue.

I visited KenJeyz FB page to see if they designed the eyes this way or if this was something that happened when BVG was creating the items for release. I came across this picture:

Is it possible to get a fix? This is bothering me. :nerd:

Quoting myself here. May we please get a fix for these otherwise stunning eyes????
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9894

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions