Nothing but GREEEEED sad to me

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Nothing but GREEEEED sad to me

Postby John (184200474) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:35 am

This game is full of people who do not understand certain things about it. I do not care how long you played or what you game own and so fourth. People are selling YC 30 to 1 Sometimes 40 to 1.. or some where in between.. I SOOOOO RESPECT ONE THING.. Before i say what i feel.. You do spend your money on it and it is your YC. But it limits players at such a high price in many ways.. If your to young to have money and a young player it makes them hate the game cause they love the awsome items put out by BVG..... They will quit it... Then you have your average broke person such as me who struggles in real to even survive... I am hating this game more and more cause of the limits you have on it... But one other thing if you do get lucky enuff to build up to buy YC 1 time in game and buy items... you soon realise items are not worth the value you pay cause everyone has them... Some things you buy thinking this might be cool.. then you go nope not for me.. try to sell a yc item you paid 15 yc for...for the asking price of YC .. your lucky to get 500 coins ... BVG needs to figure this out.. make this game huge to all... right now its just run by those who can over price their YC..... thats just me and how i see things...Maybe i am the only true poor adult in the yoworld game who plays...I have had cancer and heart surgury... I struggle in life... i come here for the cool looks and good people far as chat goes... Most times all i get is good chat or some random smart azz like we all get.. ty for reading i wish you all well HAPPY HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE <3
John (184200474)
YoWorld Level: 73
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2012

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Nothing but GREEEEED sad to me

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:52 am

Are you talking about Yoworld or BVG? They both are greedy. Yoworld players are charging an extreme amount for YC and we are being deprived of ads and other ways to make coins. Gambling seems to be the only thing that matters. This game has such a great potential hiding and it's sad that no ADVERTISING has been done to try and bring more supporting players back as well as new permanent players.
"The Most Precious Jewels Are Not Made Of Stone, But Of Flesh." - Robert Ludlum
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4328
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 am

I didn't download the new game thingy, but I'm pretty sure you can get free Yocash easily that way. Plus leveling up, selling things in AH. There are more ways to get Yocash these day then there ever was.
Formerly Skyjumpr
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 2457
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 am

if you're too young to have money should you even be on the game? maybe im wrong but i thought there was an age limit, or was it under a certain age were on different servers? :eh:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 3814
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:32 am

I am so sorry to hear about your cancer and heart surgery. I hope you are getting better. Don't stress yourself over YC, it won't be good for your health.

If you are playing on desktop, download the YW desktop app, it gives you coins and YC, you just need to login everyday. You can also play on the mobile app to collect coins and watch the ads, and sometimes it will give you some YC too. Sell your items in YC, that is another way to get YC. And lastly, you can find many YC items sold in coins in AH.

Put the link of your home in your forum profile and your wish list, people may drop you items to help you.

“One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.”

― Edward Abbey

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 394
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 11133
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:02 am

The struggle to survive is challenging for everyone. Real life financial limits restrict people from doing so many things they'd probably enjoy. We all make sacrifices when choosing where to spend our entertainment dollars. I'd like to hire Maroon 5 to play at my wife's birthday, but that is not realistic because I don't have the money to do it. So she will have to settle for me doing karaoke of "Won't Go Home Without You".

Yo is an escape. It is a place where we can enjoy for free if we choose. This game can be played with coins entirely. Yes, many things will be out of reach if we choose that, but we can still log in and participate in what we allow ourselves to afford. Now whether we are happy with what we can afford or unhappy about what we can't or won't afford, that is up to us. I'm pretty ticked off right now because I won't afford a lot of the ENO2018 gem items. I feel hurt and abused by BVG for making things I want unavailable unless I gamble and over pay for them. To me this is not fair or good business, but it is their game. And I do not let them ruin my fun. I can still enjoy this game without any of that stuff, and I do. Am I little jealous that some people feel that gambling and paying that much for items is ok? Probably a little bit if I am honest with myself. But that is their choice. I don't hold it against them. Technically I COULD also have all items if I wasn't such a tightwad.

So now we come to your original complaint - yo cash rates. Buyers of yo cash are the players who have set those rates. It is not the sellers being greedy. They can only sell what buyers will pay for. And for whatever reason we have a lot of players who will pay any amount of coins to get items they want. So you can blame uncontrolled "want" from the masses who play Yo for those rates. The "greed" you see is misplaced with the sellers. They only respond to the market. I have never dealt or bought yo cash from a player, so I am an impartial observer.

And as for items not retaining value, that is only going to get worse. The game has over 150k items in it now. There are substitutes for just about everything now. Anything new probably has a dozen options for it in the store. The truly old stuff, discontinued popular themes, and the random one offs from various hairs, items, and facial features are the things that are truly valued. I appreciate BVG for making lots of new stuff for us to play with reasonably.

And finally to your health. I hope life brings many more happy and healthy days to you and your family. That is a dark alley to walk when battling that insidious monster. I hope your recovery is complete and permanent! And it is the holidays, so if there is an item in the store you'd like to have, all you gotta do is identify it and I'll drop it off as a gift to let you know #1 that I wish you the best for this season, and #2 that not everyone in here is out to steal your fun. Most players are just having fun and doing their Yo thing. Merry Christmas!

:thumbsup:

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 27964
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Laura Rose (138237058) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:42 am

:grr You are using fake coins to buy fake yc cash someone paid real money out of their pocket to buy.. no one is forcing you to buy from them. If you do not want to pay the fake coins open your wallet and buy your own yc with your own money, problem solved. Posts like this are very rude and ungrateful and the reason we lose reliable yc buyers. Edit.. My husband has cancer and is in the hospital right now with a case of cdiff and is struggling.. I will not use that as and excuse to call people greedy. Sorry BVG/friends this post just grinds my geers this morning.
Last edited by Laura Rose (138237058) on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die"
“Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming” ― David Bowie
Visit my Altons Anniversary Ave.. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76129915
Laura Rose (138237058)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5852
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am

I am so sorry for any health problems you may have but one word that grinds me is the word greed, it is not greed at all when people sell their hard earned money for what suits them in game. I mean what would happen if no one sold yocash at all? And they kept all their cash to themselves? And no I'm no dealer but these are always my thoughts when people call yocash dealers or anyone in game that's trying to make a profit greedy, that greed can go both ways, if you think about it and again I'm sorry for any health issues you may have :hug:
This thing called love, I just can't handle it
This thing called love, I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 12289
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:50 am

Laura Rose (138237058) wrote::grr You are using fake coins to buy fake yc cash someone paid real money out of their pocket to buy.. no one is forcing you to buy from them. If you do not want to pay the fake coins open your wallet and buy your own yc with your own money, problem solved. Posts like this are very rude and ungrateful and the reason we lose reliable yc buyers. Edit.. My husband has cancer and is in the hospital right now with a case of cdiff and is struggling.. I will not use that as and excuse to call people greedy. Sorry BVG/friends this post just grinds my geers this morning.

:hug: :rose:

Rod (126579776)

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:00 am

Its that greed word again... I have tried to resist replying but I cant help myself.
Players that want to play for free and also have everything that other players pay real money for.. isnt that a bit greedier than someone charging people fake coins for real money items?
People that call yocash traders greedy for charging rates that most buyers pay when wanting to pay less than what the market is worth at the time.. isnt that a little bit greedy?
I could go on with the yocash dealer side but those two I mentioned are the ones I really get irritated about. Its one thing to want a good deal, its another to want better than going rates and getting mad when you dont get it after 5 minutes of looking. You want new stuff for free? Pay what everyone else is. I buy my phones a few models behind because I cant afford the newest models right now. I buy for my budget. I dont demand that people on ebay sell me the phone cheaper because i wnat it now.

BVG is expensive some times... You know what would make it cheaper? If more people paid real money to play.

i just want to note that I dont think of anyone as greedy, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in calling people greedy while wanting something for nothing. I think we all work together, free to play and yocash buying players. Its how we can keep this game alive. but If i want to charge 50k for 1 yocash and people want to pay me that much, its not greed. Its what the market is willing to bear....
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 9589
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Its that greed word again... I have tried to resist replying but I cant help myself.
Players that want to play for free and also have everything that other players pay real money for.. isnt that a bit greedier than someone charging people fake coins for real money items?
People that call yocash traders greedy for charging rates that most buyers pay when wanting to pay less than what the market is worth at the time.. isnt that a little bit greedy?
I could go on with the yocash dealer side but those two I mentioned are the ones I really get irritated about. Its one thing to want a good deal, its another to want better than going rates and getting mad when you dont get it after 5 minutes of looking. You want new stuff for free? Pay what everyone else is. I buy my phones a few models behind because I cant afford the newest models right now. I buy for my budget. I dont demand that people on ebay sell me the phone cheaper because i wnat it now.

BVG is expensive some times... You know what would make it cheaper? If more people paid real money to play.

i just want to note that I dont think of anyone as greedy, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in calling people greedy while wanting something for nothing. I think we all work together, free to play and yocash buying players. Its how we can keep this game alive. but If i want to charge 50k for 1 yocash and people want to pay me that much, its not greed. Its what the market is willing to bear....

The Snortmaster knows.........

Rod (126579776)

Postby Queen Mata (13429328) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 am

My sister has breast cancer, had surgery and she's getting her 5th chimo session at this very moment. I support her. Emotionally and financially.
YoWorld is part of my own emotional support. I'm gonna buy my YC with my real money and sell it for fake coins at whatever amount I want and the only one who's getting it for free is my sister if she ever decides to play again.

The rest can buy it at my price.
Et tu, Brute?

Queen Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 3262
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 am

I wish it wasn't so hard to earn a decent amount of coins. The ads aren't a reliable source as we've been deprived.
"The Most Precious Jewels Are Not Made Of Stone, But Of Flesh." - Robert Ludlum
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4328
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:06 pm

I don't like watching people call BVG greedy because if they were to be greedy, then oh man... You have NO idea the things they could do to triple their income. Keep in mind it's 2018, not 2009, it's a miracle they have made it this long without having to resort to aggressive methods to make their money.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 7300

Postby Laura Rose (138237058) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:I don't like watching people call BVG greedy because if they were to be greedy, then oh man... You have NO idea the things they could do to triple their income. Keep in mind it's 2018, not 2009, it's a miracle they have made it this long without having to resort to aggressive methods to make their money.

Last week I went to a game in fb that I had not played in a bit and found they now charge a small fee now just to enter the game.. you get stuff for it but you no longer can freely enter the game just to decorate and play with your virtual pets. If they did that to yw I would not blame BVG but it would mean I could not play. At the very least by generating v-coins and buying yc I can help a bit even if it is someone else buying the cash.. and I will never complain about paying for it.
Image"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die"
“Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming” ― David Bowie
Visit my Altons Anniversary Ave.. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76129915
Laura Rose (138237058)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5852

Postby Andee (128316761) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Jinglez (126579776) wrote:The struggle to survive is challenging for everyone. Real life financial limits restrict people from doing so many things they'd probably enjoy. We all make sacrifices when choosing where to spend our entertainment dollars. I'd like to hire Maroon 5 to play at my wife's birthday, but that is not realistic because I don't have the money to do it. So she will have to settle for me doing karaoke of "Won't Go Home Without You".

Yo is an escape. It is a place where we can enjoy for free if we choose. This game can be played with coins entirely. Yes, many things will be out of reach if we choose that, but we can still log in and participate in what we allow ourselves to afford. Now whether we are happy with what we can afford or unhappy about what we can't or won't afford, that is up to us. I'm pretty ticked off right now because I won't afford a lot of the ENO2018 gem items. I feel hurt and abused by BVG for making things I want unavailable unless I gamble and over pay for them. To me this is not fair or good business, but it is their game. And I do not let them ruin my fun. I can still enjoy this game without any of that stuff, and I do. Am I little jealous that some people feel that gambling and paying that much for items is ok? Probably a little bit if I am honest with myself. But that is their choice. I don't hold it against them. Technically I COULD also have all items if I wasn't such a tightwad.

So now we come to your original complaint - yo cash rates. Buyers of yo cash are the players who have set those rates. It is not the sellers being greedy. They can only sell what buyers will pay for. And for whatever reason we have a lot of players who will pay any amount of coins to get items they want. So you can blame uncontrolled "want" from the masses who play Yo for those rates. The "greed" you see is misplaced with the sellers. They only respond to the market. I have never dealt or bought yo cash from a player, so I am an impartial observer.

And as for items not retaining value, that is only going to get worse. The game has over 150k items in it now. There are substitutes for just about everything now. Anything new probably has a dozen options for it in the store. The truly old stuff, discontinued popular themes, and the random one offs from various hairs, items, and facial features are the things that are truly valued. I appreciate BVG for making lots of new stuff for us to play with reasonably.

And finally to your health. I hope life brings many more happy and healthy days to you and your family. That is a dark alley to walk when battling that insidious monster. I hope your recovery is complete and permanent! And it is the holidays, so if there is an item in the store you'd like to have, all you gotta do is identify it and I'll drop it off as a gift to let you know #1 that I wish you the best for this season, and #2 that not everyone in here is out to steal your fun. Most players are just having fun and doing their Yo thing. Merry Christmas!

:thumbsup:

This is the best post ever !! I have to agree completely with all the feedback given. However I am saddened that OP is going through such difficulty and feeling negativity towards Yo. My older brother passed from cancer in 2010...very painful. o_o
Life can be hard and discouraging, but when you feel like giving in and giving up, remember that the hair in your anus grows despite its environment. That is a CAN DO attitude even in really crappy surroundings! NEVER YIELD!
Andee (128316761)
YoWorld Level: 87
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 60
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby ShannaMammaJamma (106457115) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:I am so sorry to hear about your cancer and heart surgery. I hope you are getting better. Don't stress yourself over YC, it won't be good for your health.

If you are playing on desktop, download the YW desktop app, it gives you coins and YC, you just need to login everyday. You can also play on the mobile app to collect coins and watch the ads, and sometimes it will give you some YC too. Sell your items in YC, that is another way to get YC. And lastly, you can find many YC items sold in coins in AH.

Put the link of your home in your forum profile and your wish list, people may drop you items to help you.

Stardust , not to change the subject but the new outfit looks amazing on you!!!

ShannaMammaJamma (106457115)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 2081
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:42 pm

THExZOOxKEEPER (184200474) wrote:This game is full of people who do not understand certain things about it. I do not care how long you played or what you game own and so fourth. People are selling YC 30 to 1 Sometimes 40 to 1.. or some where in between.. I SOOOOO RESPECT ONE THING.. Before i say what i feel.. You do spend your money on it and it is your YC. But it limits players at such a high price in many ways.. If your to young to have money and a young player it makes them hate the game cause they love the awsome items put out by BVG..... They will quit it... Then you have your average broke person such as me who struggles in real to even survive... I am hating this game more and more cause of the limits you have on it... But one other thing if you do get lucky enuff to build up to buy YC 1 time in game and buy items... you soon realise items are not worth the value you pay cause everyone has them... Some things you buy thinking this might be cool.. then you go nope not for me.. try to sell a yc item you paid 15 yc for...for the asking price of YC .. your lucky to get 500 coins ... BVG needs to figure this out.. make this game huge to all... right now its just run by those who can over price their YC..... thats just me and how i see things...Maybe i am the only true poor adult in the yoworld game who plays...I have had cancer and heart surgury... I struggle in life... i come here for the cool looks and good people far as chat goes... Most times all i get is good chat or some random smart azz like we all get.. ty for reading i wish you all well HAPPY HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL LIFE <3

When I was new, like you, I honestly did not go around expecting people to sell me a low down thing. NOTHING! I went around with no shoes and the reason for that is 1. I forgot to put them on 2. I hated the way my feet squashed out in them decrepit heals 3. I dont like heals and never will even in a cartoon game.
I also had 2 or 3 outfits.
What I did is try to create a forest in my apartment for a year because I did not want to spend "a lot of coins" on a home and especially a TrAILER, with a front yard a bedroom and a bathroom. NO KITCHEN! So.. like who wants that? no kithen.
I spent 2 years trying to find "ALL PINK" kitchen for my apartment.
My very first gift was a pair of shoes I still have and keep only as a memory which someone gifted me at an auction. they were a sequin red. I wore them so I would not hurt the gifters feelings but I hate HIGH HEELS and they too squashed out my feet!
I never ever went around to Yo cash dealers for at least 2 years and that was under the supervision of a wonderful player named SMOKIE. She was one person who gifted me a hat, a yocash hat.
I was gifted a lot of things and i had no clue the difference of "yo cash or yo coins before that time."
I am sure I had lots of items gifted to me that was Yo cash but I did not understand this. I'm not a kid. I'm a full fledged adult with straight A's in school and I went to college! I am not unlearned.. I'm not foreign that cant understand this game.
Your statements is in no way a "noob" kind of thing to say. It just isn't for one who buys yocash to not hand it over for nothing. GREED? the greediest people in this game are those who never spend a dime and expect to look hot on the dime of others. Thats' greed. Not only do they BAWK the game admins, the owners, the ones who create in this game by NOT spending 1 dollar, but they bawk those who do spend by saying to those to hand it over for "free play." 1 dollar will not kill you. Today there is a sale on Yocash. 1 dollar. go spend some and stop calling those who spend real to help this game be afloat GREEDY! Go spend a dang dollar.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804

ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8204

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Queen Mata (13429328) wrote:My sister has breast cancer, had surgery and she's getting her 5th chimo session at this very moment. I support her. Emotionally and financially.
YoWorld is part of my own emotional support. I'm gonna buy my YC with my real money and sell it for fake coins at whatever amount I want and the only one who's getting it for free is my sister if she ever decides to play again.

The rest can buy it at my price.

JUst wanna give you a big fat squeezy kind of hug and please huge your sister for me too.
(HUGE HUGS)))))))

We gotta do the things that MATA! right?
Right. amen.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804

ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8204

Postby Veronica (122961678) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:45 pm

I checked my posts and the last time I posted here was somewhere around july 2017, which is probably the last time I actually sat and played yoworld. I'm still rocking my "Negan" outfit which I put together back then.
I briefly checked what was new during halloween this year, liked nothing, and now came to check xmas stuff, liked nothing again, came to check forums to see what people are up to only to see same drama, same topics, everything is just the same.
I used to complain about yocash rates a lot as well. Yocash is one of the 2 reasons I no longer play yoworld. But the thing is, in game yocash rates have very little to do with yocash dealers' greed. It's the buyers' greed. Some players have crazy amount of coins and they are ready to pay anything for getting the item they want "now". Those are the ones pulling the yc rates up. Yocash is scarce and there's a lot of demand from those coin rich players. So why would a yc dealer ask for 10k to 1 when there ARE a lot of people who are racing with eachother, hurrying to get yc items and ready to pay 50k to 1? When I fisrt started playing "yoville" 300-350c to 1 was expensive to me, and I was looking for 250c to 1 dealers. But there's always people who are willing to pay more and more so those who have yc, are asking what those people are willing to pay. That's it about yc. Nothing to do about it. I can't keep up with it also, so I stopped giving an f. about the items, eventually stopped decorating, stopped playing. And from here we come to my second reason, the game's overall visual quality is horrible anyways. I've never liked BVG's design style. And the texture quality of their items is really low that nothing look good imo. There's always this weird blur, flat 2d look, very amateurish looking items. Zynga was doing a much much better job to be honest. Actually the whole game looks blurry ever since BVG took over and they never fixed it. Everyday players might not realize it may be, since their eyes got used to it probably, but I can tell it as an old player who plays rarely. And if I throw in a 3rd reason, it would be the lag. Super annoying lag.
So what I'm trying to say is the fact that you shouldn't worry about this game that much, it isn't even worth playing anymore. There are many other awesome games out there you can enjoy. If you like decorating & dressing up try The Sims 4. It's a great community if you're up to get active on forums, make friends etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ♪♫ Visit my PIANO MUSEUM ♫♪
Veronica (122961678)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 2978
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: I'm @ Crazy Asylum called EARTH w/ 7,240,305,100 others

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions