Lag is Ridiculous

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Lag is Ridiculous

Postby Jade (136873125) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 am

The lag in the game is absolutely ridiculous! I can barely move and trying to remove items from inventory takes forever! I have cleared all my caches and it is the same! Why can this not be rectified?
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 158
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Lag is Ridiculous

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:54 am

I'm so sorry your having problems...
I was doing my room to enter last night..
OH MY WORD...
I thought I would never get anything done...
I always wait until during the night late to even try to decorate ..
The lag as so bad..
My Tree I entered was so pretty...
But after saved..
Not so pretty :wailing:
Just my 2 cents...
Hope they fix soon..
Merry Christmas...
:heart: :hug: :rose: :)

Maggie (109217188)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In my own little World..But its ok everyone knows me here ..Peace!

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:The lag in the game is absolutely ridiculous! I can barely move and trying to remove items from inventory takes forever! I have cleared all my caches and it is the same! Why can this not be rectified?

You dam right it is! Frustrates me to no end. Welcome to the new YoWorld. :thumbsup:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HONK! HONK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOUR PAIN BRINGS ME SUCH JOY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cadaver the Clown (121003229)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 522
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 pm

I don't see the lag banner on top anymore, maybe that'll help reduce the lag a little bit.

Gem Event + Lag Banner is a recipe for intense lag... The quest is sending players to the Altons so if you go there the lag is twice as bad.
Last edited by Nick Blade (187030201) on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 7346
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 pm

I was trying to decorate but had to give up. Then i made an event because someone was trying to buy hair form me, soon as she came she said omg i'm lagging so bad and she just had logged into the game so we both had to rf twice before we finally were able to trade :sleeping: Going to be fun having sales today :eh: I wish we could get a break from gem event and lag banners and what not. don't even do any kind of animations because there is already enough lag in the game don't need any extras. I have a few rooms with an animated item i avoid. It's sad we can't enjoy items we bought because it just adds extra lag.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2387
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:56 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:I was trying to decorate but had to give up. Then i made an event because someone was trying to buy hair form me, soon as she came she said omg i'm lagging so bad and she just had logged into the game so we both had to rf twice before we finally were able to trade :sleeping: Going to be fun having sales today :eh: I wish we could get a break from gem event and lag banners and what not. don't even do any kind of animations because there is already enough lag in the game don't need any extras. I have a few rooms with an animated item i avoid. It's sad we can't enjoy items we bought because it just adds extra lag.

Well said and I couldn't agree more.

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Cadaver the Clown (121003229) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:I was trying to decorate but had to give up. Then i made an event because someone was trying to buy hair form me, soon as she came she said omg i'm lagging so bad and she just had logged into the game so we both had to rf twice before we finally were able to trade :sleeping: Going to be fun having sales today :eh: I wish we could get a break from gem event and lag banners and what not. don't even do any kind of animations because there is already enough lag in the game don't need any extras. I have a few rooms with an animated item i avoid. It's sad we can't enjoy items we bought because it just adds extra lag.

Ty cad hun :hug: good to see you as always

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2387

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Totally agree I'm struggling to pull anything from invo onto page, I love the animated items and want to use them. Please let us just play the game without the gem events making it unbearable :wailing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCORPIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOBIUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 2561
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Really bad lag lately. Especially when I tried to place that frozen river. I really wanted that in my scene, but there was no way with the lag. :(
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 56
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Bambee (186493485) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Agree, the Lag is Awful! I just cant bear to spend much time in this game like I used too. Its Too Frustrating. :grr I even bought a New computer and its STILL Slow!
Do onto others, as U would have them do unto you. :)
My Apartment Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74620994

Bambee (186493485)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 28, 2015

Forum Posts: 1680
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:

Ty cad hun :hug: good to see you as always

Likewise, my friend. :) :hug:

Postby Cole (186324919) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:The lag in the game is absolutely ridiculous! I can barely move and trying to remove items from inventory takes forever! I have cleared all my caches and it is the same! Why can this not be rectified?

You dam right it is! Frustrates me to no end. Welcome to the new YoWorld. :thumbsup:

Had that problem yesterday with the new stream and bridge. Sure they never fixed it. The layering in the game sucks as well. Love your YoDude.
Cole (186324919)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2015

Forum Posts: 242
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Cole (186324919) wrote:

Had that problem yesterday with the new stream and bridge. Sure they never fixed it. The layering in the game sucks as well. Love your YoDude.

Much appreciated! :) :thumbsup:

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:I don't see the lag banner on top anymore, maybe that'll help reduce the lag a little bit.

Gem Event + Lag Banner is a recipe for intense lag... The quest is sending players to the Altons so if you go there the lag is twice as bad.

Why do they still insist on having the quest at the Altons? People have been complaining about that since the start of these events, but to no avail. What do we have to do to change just that one little thing?!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ thanks to mrs for my beautiful siggy ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-10729465

Wish: Animated Helper Elf VC2018, Running Water Stream MY2018

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 2464

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Doodler (10729465) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:I don't see the lag banner on top anymore, maybe that'll help reduce the lag a little bit.

Why do they still insist on having the quest at the Altons? People have been complaining about that since the start of these events, but to no avail. What do we have to do to change just that one little thing?!

yeah i was shocked to see todays at altons again, but i guess by now i shouldnt be

its hardly worth mentioning lag anymore. they know the banner makes it worse, but the $ they get through it i guess is a lot so its more important than general gameplay. they will keep releasing laggy items, stores will remain clogged up (have u noticed shopping at the gift store is wayy less laggy than shopping anywhere else), the events will stay and it will never run smooth like it did in bvgs first year or 2. too much going on including all their animations. maybe we need shiny new servers again :quiet:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 384
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014

Forum Posts: 10903
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 pm

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:

Totally agree I'm struggling to pull anything from invo onto page, I love the animated items and want to use them. Please let us just play the game without the gem events making it unbearable :wailing:

My cooling fan on my PC sounds like a blizzard at the Northpole. Another month of this :dizzy:
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 10307

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Riff (185643699) wrote:

yeah i was shocked to see todays at altons again, but i guess by now i shouldnt be

its hardly worth mentioning lag anymore. they know the banner makes it worse, but the $ they get through it i guess is a lot so its more important than general gameplay. they will keep releasing laggy items, stores will remain clogged up (have u noticed shopping at the gift store is wayy less laggy than shopping anywhere else), the events will stay and it will never run smooth like it did in bvgs first year or 2. too much going on including all their animations. maybe we need shiny new servers again :quiet:

Ughh. :sick:

I wish there was an easier and lag-proof way to compartmentalize & section off all the laggy crap & gem events, banner etc. Put it all in one box somewhere, get rid of the banner, or at least don't animate the banner should be a first thing. :dizzy: But I know you & me both have been saying that for years now and it's never been a priority to set a change in motion to reduce lag, or at least we haven't seen any revelation in those efforts. Not yet. :?: :sleeping:

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 8758
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:
Riff (185643699) wrote:

Ughh. :sick:

I wish there was an easier and lag-proof way to compartmentalize & section off all the laggy crap & gem events, banner etc. Put it all in one box somewhere, get rid of the banner, or at least don't animate the banner should be a first thing. :dizzy: But I know you & me both have been saying that for years now and it's never been a priority to set a change in motion to reduce lag, or at least we haven't seen any revelation in those efforts. Not yet. :?: :sleeping:

its getting to the point now though that whether its the truth or not, they can probably start blaming flash
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 384
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014

Forum Posts: 10903

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Riff (185643699) wrote:its getting to the point now though that whether its the truth or not, they can probably start blaming flash

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 8758
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:23 pm

I hope this topic isn't swept under the rug like every other issue.
"The Most Precious Jewels Are Not Made Of Stone, But Of Flesh." - Robert Ludlum
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4336
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions