Gem event Chests

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Gem event Chests

Postby SL Stoner69 (180534330) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:08 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:Off topic but does anyone know if the voting is open for a full 24 hours?

I think so, but probably only from when the daily event pop-up starts. For me, it's 2pm. I do know you can vote for your 5 & then go back in later and vote more, but you won't get more gems than the first 25. Hope that helps.

That helps a lot thank you. I wanted to vote later when I have kore time but didn’t wanna be surprised if I come back and it’s closed :wailing:

SL Stoner69 (180534330)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2011

Forum Posts: 13869
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:16 pm

SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
SL Stoner69 (180534330) wrote:Off topic but does anyone know if the voting is open for a full 24 hours?

I think so, but probably only from when the daily event pop-up starts. For me, it's 2pm. I do know you can vote for your 5 & then go back in later and vote more, but you won't get more gems than the first 25. Hope that helps.

That helps a lot thank you. I wanted to vote later when I have kore time but didn’t wanna be surprised if I come back and it’s closed :wailing:

I think you have time unless you cut it too close tomorrow.
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 5029
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Ah, I could smell that bs even from my Yo basement.
Neat thing to do, absolutely uncalled and hilarious :haha:
I wonder who comes up with such ideas when they are not even close to what we asked for?
I present you... THE MEME.
Pineapple pizzas and Java are crimes against humanity.
My rooms | WTB | Trash container
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016

Forum Posts: 5158
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Amaya (139390344) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
JazminKat (154982842) wrote:Paying 230 gems guarantees you won’t get any older item that has been in stores before. You will get a new item, but there is no guarantee which level it will be. Still, I like the fact that we can now opt to cut out the old junk from the gambling process. It’s just another choice they give us to use or not as we see fit.

What I really wonder is what the silver token reward items will be this time... :?:

So we spent that many gems and still get junk in the end :eh:

Yeah but it's brand new junk, and now WAY overpriced so...LOL :thumbsup:

Amaya (139390344)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 2144
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:11 pm

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Ah, I could smell that bs even from my Yo basement.
I wonder who comes up with such ideas when they are not even close to what we asked for?

best meme :thumbsup:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

Arrogance is just insecurities playing dress up

xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2384

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 am

:shocked: :haha:

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 27964
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Nadia (114148389) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:13 am

I have been mostly disappointed in all the gem chests form the last 2 sets if events, so I didn't gamble on the new one, I suspected it would be a disappointment as well.

Nadia (114148389)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 1513
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Nadia (114148389) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 am

Jinglez (126579776) wrote:

:shocked: :haha:

:haha:

Nadia (114148389)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 1513
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Dex Dexter (131354847) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:10 am

I agree. I was very angry when those goofy shoes came up!! Never again! o_o

Dex Dexter (131354847)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 539
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 am

Perfect!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
Formerly Skyjumpr
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 2457

Postby constance (103406962) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am

I waist my 230 gems in the "magical chest". Win the elf shoes that is a common prize o_o
I can have that for 50 gems. o_o :dizzy:

You don't know is this is funny or not. If you laugh or cry. o_o

constance (103406962)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 2005

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 am

constance (103406962) wrote:I waist my 230 gems in the "magical chest". Win the elf shoes that is a common prize o_o

It is what happens when details get muddled. The right thing was to apply the 230 gems to the 150 gem category. But instead they lumped all "new" items into the pile, and so some people are getting the 50 gem new items. It is just wrong.

But all the new stuff should be in the store anyway. They need to quit holding items hostage in gem events and extorting us to gamble and overpay. But hell, what do I know? I'm just one guy. We obviously have a bunch of players who love paying 3 times the price for a chance at a few somethings they want. And I don't blame BVG one bit for taking their money if they are willing to give it. But when that keg runs dry, there will be a lot of very disenchanted players left holding empty wallets and angry hearts.

Rod (126579776)

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am

constance (103406962) wrote:I waist my 230 gems in the "magical chest". Win the elf shoes that is a common prize o_o

It is what happens when details get muddled. The right thing was to apply the 230 gems to the 150 gem category. But instead they lumped all "new" items into the pile, and so some people are getting the 50 gem new items. It is just wrong.

But all the new stuff should be in the store anyway. They need to quit holding items hostage in gem events and extorting us to gamble and overpay. But hell, what do I know? I'm just one guy. We obviously have a bunch of players who love paying 3 times the price for a chance at a few somethings they want. And I don't blame BVG one bit for taking their money if they are willing to give it. But when that keg runs dry, there will be a lot of very disenchanted players left holding empty wallets and angry hearts.

Yep, well they won't get me, while ppl gamble their money away in yo i take my money straight to the bank. While they continue to keep things hostage in gambling events they won't see a dime from me. I don't gamble in rl and i def won't gamble in this game. The stuff isn't even worth my money anymore, the clothes and hairs not my taste, i haven't even bought any Christmas items because it's basically the same stuff we had over the years. I used to get excited for Christmas on yo just like the other holidays but it's all gone. So i'm doing my thing i have enough coins to were i can buy whatever i need in ah or at sales without having to spent or buy yocash. I'm surprised my supporter badge is still up, but once it's gone it stays gone. Oh i wonder where all those ppl are that complained about how 50 shades wasn't good for the kids? Last time i checked gambling wasn't good for kids either :?:

xNVx2hot (129595882)

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:40 am

Yep, well they won't get me, while ppl gamble their money away in yo i take my money straight to the bank. While they continue to keep things hostage in gambling events they won't see a dime from me. I don't gamble in rl and i def won't gamble in this game. The stuff isn't even worth my money anymore, the clothes and hairs not my taste, i haven't even bought any Christmas items because it's basically the same stuff we had over the years. I used to get excited for Christmas on yo just like the other holidays but it's all gone. So i'm doing my thing i have enough coins to were i can buy whatever i need in ah or at sales without having to spent or buy yocash. I'm surprised my supporter badge is still up, but once it's gone it stays gone. Oh i wonder where all those ppl are that complained about how 50 shades wasn't good for the kids? Last time i checked gambling wasn't good for kids either :?:

We have many forumers who won't post about this because they are upset and frustrated that BVG won't listen anyway. We also have forumers who think these gem events are the best thing in Yo. When Boho and Shabby were done, I played along and tried to figure it all out. I have the resources to chase things I want, so I did. But I started paying attention to the details and the shift in costs and the forced gambling aspect, and the entire thing has tilted for me now. That fall stuff was the last straw. I will be merciless, vindictive, and truthful about it every time it comes up now. People deserve the truth and I am definitely their huckleberry.

Rod (126579776)

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:56 am

We have many forumers who won't post about this because they are upset and frustrated that BVG won't listen anyway. We also have forumers who think these gem events are the best thing in Yo. When Boho and Shabby were done, I played along and tried to figure it all out. I have the resources to chase things I want, so I did. But I started paying attention to the details and the shift in costs and the forced gambling aspect, and the entire thing has tilted for me now. That fall stuff was the last straw. I will be merciless, vindictive, and truthful about it every time it comes up now. People deserve the truth and I am definitely their huckleberry.

Eventually ppl will get tired or start to realize what really is going on, hopefully sooner than later. I could not convince myself to pent so much money on stuff i have no control over, but that's what gambling is all about and some people can't hep themselves i guess. This whole game has turned into a gambling game, more and more ppl will get tired of it because in the end this game was never about gambling. I like to go to store and get my items from the store but the store items are so bad in quality or bad content that i stopped even checking the store. They don't realize they leave out a big factor of ppl that way, maybe they don't understand how much money they actually could make if those items were in stores. Not everyone gambles, they may think it's a quick money pull but they forget about the ones that don't gamble. Now imagine those items like shabby would have been in store. The people who don't gamble would have actually spent money, the gambling ppl would have spent money and ppl wouldn't just buy one item they would decorate rooms after rooms with that stuff since the quality of those items were the best i have seen from bvg since i been back playing. So to me ofc i would put those items into the stores because it would guarantee constant sales. Oh well they think they know better we see what's going to happen. This is when i miss Zynga because i never felt bored on yo like i do now.

xNVx2hot (129595882)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Every Christmas this game tries to turn the Yo Players into Elves. DO NOT put on them shoes. I repeat! DO NOT DO IT!
the next thing you know they stick you on a shelf!
do
not
do
it.

Whoever said, "the fall stuff was the last straw." was right on. lol with all the straw items, hats, hairs, outfits, hay, I still thought all that straw stuff was cute to say the least.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804

ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8204
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Maxamil (186832436) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 pm

So much for thinking.. "Hmm let me try that magic chest"...and what do they give us ..Elf shoes.. REALLY??? Such a waste of Gems for garbage..I find myself doing my events and coin runs so fast and logging off..No train of thought is actually going into this game from the honcho's up top..it's tanking faster than the Titanic.. half the people I know are so fed up..they left..deleted the whole game including everything they collected since 09...I think guys it's time to go see the Wizard for a brain...I am pretty sure that if I paid $21.00 for a nice thick steak.. I would be happy and if YOU guys paid $21.00 and get a Mickie D's burger YOU would truly be pissed off..and while we are on the rant stage.. HOW about making full rooms with a full floor..and not prison high walls..do the creators know how to make full floors?? What's up with these tiny triangle floors??? I guess nothing lasts forever including online games..it's a fact.. we gamble on here now we have to be smart..and the automatic sympathy letters.. "we're sorry you are having difficulties or are not satisfied" enough...do the right thing..I could have bought a nice mansion and a ranch with the amount of money I put into this game..not to mention half of us spend so much and yes of course NO one is twisting our arms to lay out the money to play..so for those who are ready to hop on that statement I'm well aware now to keep my wallet closed...how's that paycheck doing? Just exercising my first Amendment here.. and getting it off my chest..Please NO MORE shoes..

Maxamil (186832436)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 22, 2016

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Maxamil (186832436) wrote:So much for thinking.. "Hmm let me try that magic chest"...and what do they give us ..Elf shoes.. REALLY??? Such a waste of Gems for garbage..I find myself doing my events and coin runs so fast and logging off..No train of thought is actually going into this game from the honcho's up top..it's tanking faster than the Titanic.. half the people I know are so fed up..they left..deleted the whole game including everything they collected since 09...I think guys it's time to go see the Wizard for a brain...I am pretty sure that if I paid $21.00 for a nice thick steak.. I would be happy and if YOU guys paid $21.00 and get a Mickie D's burger YOU would truly be pissed off..and while we are on the rant stage.. HOW about making full rooms with a full floor..and not prison high walls..do the creators know how to make full floors?? What's up with these tiny triangle floors??? I guess nothing lasts forever including online games..it's a fact.. we gamble on here now we have to be smart..and the automatic sympathy letters.. "we're sorry you are having difficulties or are not satisfied" enough...do the right thing..I could have bought a nice mansion and a ranch with the amount of money I put into this game..not to mention half of us spend so much and yes of course NO one is twisting our arms to lay out the money to play..so for those who are ready to hop on that statement I'm well aware now to keep my wallet closed...how's that paycheck doing? Just exercising my first Amendment here.. and getting it off my chest..Please NO MORE shoes..

:thumbsup: :trophy:

xNVx2hot (129595882)

Postby Mari SFL (120519947) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm

100% agree with this

Mari SFL (120519947)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 230
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Mari SFL (120519947) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Maxamil (186832436) wrote:So much for thinking.. "Hmm let me try that magic chest"...and what do they give us ..Elf shoes.. REALLY??? Such a waste of Gems for garbage..I find myself doing my events and coin runs so fast and logging off..No train of thought is actually going into this game from the honcho's up top..it's tanking faster than the Titanic.. half the people I know are so fed up..they left..deleted the whole game including everything they collected since 09...I think guys it's time to go see the Wizard for a brain...I am pretty sure that if I paid $21.00 for a nice thick steak.. I would be happy and if YOU guys paid $21.00 and get a Mickie D's burger YOU would truly be pissed off..and while we are on the rant stage.. HOW about making full rooms with a full floor..and not prison high walls..do the creators know how to make full floors?? What's up with these tiny triangle floors??? I guess nothing lasts forever including online games..it's a fact.. we gamble on here now we have to be smart..and the automatic sympathy letters.. "we're sorry you are having difficulties or are not satisfied" enough...do the right thing..I could have bought a nice mansion and a ranch with the amount of money I put into this game..not to mention half of us spend so much and yes of course NO one is twisting our arms to lay out the money to play..so for those who are ready to hop on that statement I'm well aware now to keep my wallet closed...how's that paycheck doing? Just exercising my first Amendment here.. and getting it off my chest..Please NO MORE shoes..

To the point !!!! agree 100% :thumbsup:

Mari SFL (120519947)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 230
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions