Um..

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Um..

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:30 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:my hubby holds his coffee like that all the time. guess according to what i read here that makes him weird. huh, i never knew that.


He holds his coffee cup right by his crotch?



good lord in heaven, liam, it doesn't touch his crouch ffs. as if


I just don't understand how it's comfortable to hold a coffee cup like that? :?:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23438
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Um..

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:45 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:my hubby holds his coffee like that all the time. guess according to what i read here that makes him weird. huh, i never knew that.


He holds his coffee cup right by his crotch?



good lord in heaven, liam, it doesn't touch his crouch ffs. as if


:thumbsup: :haha:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2982
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Um..

Postby Lockhart Missy (140269490) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Lori (131347843) wrote:
You're from MB, Missy?!! :hug: All my family still lives there except for my brother and his family who are in SK (which gets just as cold). Do you still live there?

Edit: you must still live there as you said you have socks on 24/7 haha.

Where area do you live? If you don't want to say here, you can pm me. I was born in Dauphin, moved to Wpg after graduating, worked and bought a house there, then 10 years later bought a house on 5 acres in the country and commuted to work. I moved out West in 2001.

I do still live in MB! I’m from Winnipeg. :cold:
Lived here basically all my life. That’s amazing though, seems like you’ve lived everywhere!
Image
Click on my siggy to visit me. ^
Ultimate wish at the moment: Emerald City Split Braids Black!
RIP, Bettina. I'll always love you... 1997-2015 ♥
User avatar
Lockhart Missy (140269490)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5727
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Canada

Re: Um..

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:18 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Who on earth holds Hot Chocolate like that? :dizzy:

Image


Could be good on a cold winter morning right?
:haha:

:haha: :thumbsup:


Just don't spill it!
:shocked:

roasted nuts anyone?! :shocked: :quiet: :haha:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9742
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Um..

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:my hubby holds his coffee like that all the time. guess according to what i read here that makes him weird. huh, i never knew that.


He holds his coffee cup right by his crotch?

:haha: :haha:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9742
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Um..

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Who on earth holds Hot Chocolate like that? :dizzy:

Image


Could be good on a cold winter morning right?
:haha:

:haha: :thumbsup:


Just don't spill it!
:shocked:

roasted nuts anyone?! :shocked: :quiet: :haha:

I think it would be boiled but still a firm pass :haha:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Um..

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:28 pm

TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Who on earth holds Hot Chocolate like that? :dizzy:

Image


Could be good on a cold winter morning right?
:haha:

:haha: :thumbsup:


Just don't spill it!
:shocked:

roasted nuts anyone?! :shocked: :quiet: :haha:

I think it would be boiled but still a firm pass :haha:

:haha: :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9742
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Um..

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Weekend is here lol
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15730
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Um..

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:30 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23438
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Um..

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:

Roasted nuts anyone? :hug: :silly:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Um..

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15730
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Um..

Postby Lori (131347843) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Lockhart Missy (140269490) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:
You're from MB, Missy?!! :hug: All my family still lives there except for my brother and his family who are in SK (which gets just as cold). Do you still live there?

Edit: you must still live there as you said you have socks on 24/7 haha.

Where area do you live? If you don't want to say here, you can pm me. I was born in Dauphin, moved to Wpg after graduating, worked and bought a house there, then 10 years later bought a house on 5 acres in the country and commuted to work. I moved out West in 2001.

I do still live in MB! I’m from Winnipeg. :cold:
Lived here basically all my life. That’s amazing though, seems like you’ve lived everywhere!


So nice to meet another Manitoban. I usually head there to visit family for about a month each year. Not in Winter, though! :haha:
Image
User avatar

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3027
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: In a daydream

Re: Um..

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:37 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)

When exactly? :sleeping:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Um..

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:49 pm

TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)

When exactly? :sleeping:


Today :)
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15730
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Um..

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:51 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)

When exactly? :sleeping:


Today :)

Where's the fun? :eh: :wailing:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Um..

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 pm

TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)

When exactly? :sleeping:


Today :)

Where's the fun? :eh: :wailing:


Image
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15730
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Um..

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Its weird looking... I hold mine in two hands when I am cold, but not way down to my crotch! Although it does give me a good idea for when I get cramps and need some heat! :D
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar
Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10162
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Um..

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
TL Styx (187264144) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Weekend is here lol

:eh:


Weekend is here time where the forums gets funny and busy and messy :)

When exactly? :sleeping:


Today :)

Where's the fun? :eh: :wailing:


Image

Mkay... I guess I'll go back to holding my coffee cup like this, seems like more fun. :love:
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Um..

Postby Kitty Kate (127950245) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:03 pm

It's bad for men's nuggers and definitely not good for sperms! Too hot for the crotch area! :shocked: :silly:
Seriously though it's not terrible looking but looks a wee bit awkward and a lot of hand showing. I hold the handle of the mug with one hand and wrap my other hand around the other side. Similar to this...
Image
Formerly known as Kitty Kat....too many Kitty Kats in game!
Image
User avatar
Kitty Kate (127950245)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4267
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Made in Detroit

Re: Um..

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:04 pm

I am a bit lost here... How it got from this...

Image


To this...

Image

:angel:
Waiting for my little "Tinker Bell"...
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10060
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions