[FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Tuesday, November 27th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I have to say...I am IN LOVE with Shane the Grumpy Goat. So much so, I had to buy him a mate..Sheila. :love:

He (They) are just too cute. The way they move and jump, it looks like they are playing in the piles of leaves. :heart:

They do speak, but intermittently..not constant at all. A big improvement!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Buy life .
"""Sorry for my English i am French"""
User avatar

ZoeyFrench (5914511)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:17 pm

ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:hey mongolien Sitemm waterver?you no have life ???? anyway Orible temes.


:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17083
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Lady HoHoHo (119454292) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I have to say...I am IN LOVE with Shane the Grumpy Goat. So much so, I had to buy him a mate..Sheila. :love:

He (They) are just too cute. The way they move and jump, it looks like they are playing in the piles of leaves. :heart:

They do speak, but intermittently..not constant at all. A big improvement!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


I have to admit, that goat is a cutie. Even though I am not digging this new theme at all, I still love the goat and I am considering buying him. He reminds me of a pet goat we had one time :)
Image
User avatar

Lady HoHoHo (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2464
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Mississippi

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I have to say...I am IN LOVE with Shane the Grumpy Goat. So much so, I had to buy him a mate..Sheila. :love:

He (They) are just too cute. The way they move and jump, it looks like they are playing in the piles of leaves. :heart:

They do speak, but intermittently..not constant at all. A big improvement!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


I have to admit, that goat is a cutie. Even though I am not digging this new theme at all, I still love the goat and I am considering buying him. He reminds me of a pet goat we had one time :)


Here's the link to view him, Lady Haha~ https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79088744
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17083
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I have to say...I am IN LOVE with Shane the Grumpy Goat. So much so, I had to buy him a mate..Sheila. :love:

He (They) are just too cute. The way they move and jump, it looks like they are playing in the piles of leaves. :heart:

They do speak, but intermittently..not constant at all. A big improvement!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


I have to admit, that goat is a cutie. Even though I am not digging this new theme at all, I still love the goat and I am considering buying him. He reminds me of a pet goat we had one time :)


Here's the link to view him, Lady Haha~ https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79088744


NO YOU NOT AVE LIFE .
"""Sorry for my English i am French"""
User avatar

ZoeyFrench (5914511)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Smitten buy life .
"""Sorry for my English i am French"""
User avatar

ZoeyFrench (5914511)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:49 pm

ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I have to say...I am IN LOVE with Shane the Grumpy Goat. So much so, I had to buy him a mate..Sheila. :love:

He (They) are just too cute. The way they move and jump, it looks like they are playing in the piles of leaves. :heart:

They do speak, but intermittently..not constant at all. A big improvement!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


I have to admit, that goat is a cutie. Even though I am not digging this new theme at all, I still love the goat and I am considering buying him. He reminds me of a pet goat we had one time :)


Here's the link to view him, Lady Haha~ https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79088744


NO YOU NOT AVE LIFE .
Buy life .
"""Sorry for my English i am French"""
User avatar

ZoeyFrench (5914511)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Dear Viking Pals,

You know I love yas, BUT...OMG... doesn't anyone there have a clue? I've never given in to my emotions before and actually complained like this. Please forgive my outbursts, but......

FIRSTLY, I don't see anything that looks like Fall. Sprouts and saplings are SPRING items, not FALL. Oranges DO NOT GROW IN THE SAME ZONES AS APPLES AND PEARS.

2. It's called Farm Ranch? Where's the house? I guess it's a house if I wear one of those horrid onesies and become a farm animal so I can live in the barn.

3. Corn does not grow with the kernels showing. The ears are covered by the green husks until you peel them back.

4. The faRmer NPCs are called Famers -- why no R? Why doesn't anyone check for typos and the horrible logical errors.

5. And to really scrape the bottom of the barrel (ha . . ha), the apples, oranges, and pears are in BASKETS, not Barrels.

Lastly, the prices are outrageous and they keep going up up up!

Honestly, it was bad enough you called stocks a guillotine long ago, a beetle a praying mantis (or was it the other way around?), and a spinning wheel a loom, but doesn't ANYONE check these things????? Please, Please ask me to look things over before you release them!!!!! I've offered my assistance sooooo many times and no one ever takes me up on it.

I pray you take my criticisms with the love intended. I adore this game and my friends, but it seems you don't care about what you put out, as long as we'll buy it. Yes, I'll buy the sprouts and saplings to put in a Spring home, but how about some ACTUAL AUTUMNAL ACCOUTREMENTS???

Hugs n Love,
Lori :hug: :heart:
User avatar

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 589
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 pm

I'm worried about you. Where are the leaf piles? Weirdest fall theme ever.
Image
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .
User avatar
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10307
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 am

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:I'm worried about you. Where are the leaf piles? Weirdest fall theme ever.

:thumbsup:
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20685
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby xMx (1898459) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:09 am

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) wrote:Dear Viking Pals,

You know I love yas, BUT...OMG... doesn't anyone there have a clue? I've never given in to my emotions before and actually complained like this. Please forgive my outbursts, but......

FIRSTLY, I don't see anything that looks like Fall. Sprouts and saplings are SPRING items, not FALL. Oranges DO NOT GROW IN THE SAME ZONES AS APPLES AND PEARS.

2. It's called Farm Ranch? Where's the house? I guess it's a house if I wear one of those horrid onesies and become a farm animal so I can live in the barn.

3. Corn does not grow with the kernels showing. The ears are covered by the green husks until you peel them back.

4. The faRmer NPCs are called Famers -- why no R? Why doesn't anyone check for typos and the horrible logical errors.

5. And to really scrape the bottom of the barrel (ha . . ha), the apples, oranges, and pears are in BASKETS, not Barrels.

Lastly, the prices are outrageous and they keep going up up up!

Honestly, it was bad enough you called stocks a guillotine long ago, a beetle a praying mantis (or was it the other way around?), and a spinning wheel a loom, but doesn't ANYONE check these things????? Please, Please ask me to look things over before you release them!!!!! I've offered my assistance sooooo many times and no one ever takes me up on it.

I pray you take my criticisms with the love intended. I adore this game and my friends, but it seems you don't care about what you put out, as long as we'll buy it. Yes, I'll buy the sprouts and saplings to put in a Spring home, but how about some ACTUAL AUTUMNAL ACCOUTREMENTS???

Hugs n Love,
Lori :hug: :heart:

You know it's a damn shame BVG you even get love and respect from players and you still are so damn rude to ignore anyone and everyone cause you lot think you are always RIGHT!!! Everyone keeps giving you good advice and all we want is for you to make the players happy with getting things right, just once make the players happy, and please have a Viking respond to this pages and pages of posts that people have taken time with to get no response from anyone. Utterly rude people at BVG , start showing somne loyalty to customers for a change
Image
User avatar

xMx (1898459)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 181
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Bought 5 Boxes And Got The Rare Hair That I Wanted Plus Black And Plat And Ash X2
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15244
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Tracy (121477423) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Did we do something wrong? :wailing: why does this theme exist!?!?!
Yeah I thought the goat was cute too. :D But other than that this theme is :shocked:
User avatar

Tracy (121477423)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:55 pm

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) wrote:Dear Viking Pals,

You know I love yas, BUT...OMG... doesn't anyone there have a clue? I've never given in to my emotions before and actually complained like this. Please forgive my outbursts, but......

FIRSTLY, I don't see anything that looks like Fall. Sprouts and saplings are SPRING items, not FALL. Oranges DO NOT GROW IN THE SAME ZONES AS APPLES AND PEARS.

2. It's called Farm Ranch? Where's the house? I guess it's a house if I wear one of those horrid onesies and become a farm animal so I can live in the barn.

3. Corn does not grow with the kernels showing. The ears are covered by the green husks until you peel them back.

4. The faRmer NPCs are called Famers -- why no R? Why doesn't anyone check for typos and the horrible logical errors.

5. And to really scrape the bottom of the barrel (ha . . ha), the apples, oranges, and pears are in BASKETS, not Barrels.

Lastly, the prices are outrageous and they keep going up up up!

Honestly, it was bad enough you called stocks a guillotine long ago, a beetle a praying mantis (or was it the other way around?), and a spinning wheel a loom, but doesn't ANYONE check these things????? Please, Please ask me to look things over before you release them!!!!! I've offered my assistance sooooo many times and no one ever takes me up on it.

I pray you take my criticisms with the love intended. I adore this game and my friends, but it seems you don't care about what you put out, as long as we'll buy it. Yes, I'll buy the sprouts and saplings to put in a Spring home, but how about some ACTUAL AUTUMNAL ACCOUTREMENTS???

Hugs n Love,
Lori :hug: :heart:


Well said. my friend :heart: :hug:

This year has been disappointing, and it seems it doesn't matter how vocal or constructive we are as our feedback seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I hope BVG can turn things around before it's too late.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14072
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: undisclosed

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Emily (131426504) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:16 pm

I really...really....really....really....really...DON"T LIKE this Thanksgiving Theme. It already stinks I have to deal with some relatives that I don't want to be around for Thanksgiving and turn to YoWorld for some peace and fun. But now the fun part has been blown as we didnt even get Thanksgiving. We got a farm that doesnt even resemble fall or Thanksgiving. Thanks for ruining Thanksgiving YoWorld.
User avatar
Emily (131426504)
YoWorld Level: 77
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:29 am

Re: TF2018
I feel for BVG a bit. People complain a lot about "the same old themes over and over" so this time they tried to do something different! The barn could be connected using the free fall avenue to another fall home so you could eat there.... BUT what I was hoping for was NEW FURNITURE, in fall colors!!! (You got our hopes up that there would be new furniture because of the gem event reward items, whether you meant to or not.) I have Fall homes that don't feel finished... :( Furniture without the inexplicable color bands on it! Couches in luscious shades of brown, or pretty oranges, reds, and yellows like the brightest fall foliages! Maybe some olive greens thrown in for leaves that are changing. Pretty rugs in nice fall colors, not aggressive colors! (The "fall" rugs in the store are such an aggressive orange. I just use the Vintage brown rugs instead but they are only round.) Maybe cranberry color rugs to go nice beside the splendid Japanese maple reds, and other toned down color rugs to compliment the bright fall leaf colors? (Curtains in toned down shades too, same color just a lil darker? The floor and curtains should be darker/toned down compared to the furniture, just a bit so it doesn't hurt your eyes but it harmonizes.) New wall art with a fall theme! WOODS THAT MATCH! Furniture that is all the right size for each other! (NO layering issues!) Furniture that rotates 4 ways!!! A cozy fireplace! Steaming mugs of apple cider or cocoa to put out and make the home inviting! Maybe apple cider in the process of being made for the kitchen with the cider and cinnamon sticks and such? Same for pies or a turkey maybe? I am going to copy this and paste into the 2019 suggestion topic too!

Editing to add color examples!

Image

https://www.thegardenglove.com/how-to-grow-japanese-maples/

Notice the water drops are showing a brighter red? Notice it looks nice with this deeper more "cranberry" red? ;) The colors in this, the reds and greens would be very pretty with maybe a bit of ecru in it. I am thinking a striped rug with a thinner dark cream/ecru stripe.

Image

https://www.amazon.com/BLOODGOOD-JAPANESE-MAPLE-Bloodgood-BEAUTIFUL/dp/B00C0GG8U8

Image

I mean more the second one from the right, perhaps with a teeny bit more yellow to it! But that dark.

Image

Image

Image

Image

More the deeper browns here.

Image

I wish there were matching couches and chairs (NO weird built in cushions! Make more cushions in seasonal colors maybe, without layering issues and sized right!) in this color! Sigh...

Image
Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2280
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Friday, November 15

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 am

I really wanted to like this theme since day one but it's not giving me any chance to.

Still, no love lost. I know BVG are doing all they can and for that, I'm eternally grateful for all their efforts and hard work.
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7280
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Monday, November 19

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 am

*sigh* fall on the farm equals nice summery green trees... no leaves falling on the pasture? Once again, the theme name bears little in common with the actual theme... The farm part, yes, the fall part,, ehhh, not really in my opinion.
I am no expert but shouldnt sheep shearing be done in spring? Doesnt the wool keep them warm in winter? I could be wrong but Google tells me I am not. I dont want complete realism.... I am ok with oranges and apples being sold on this strange farm. I am ok with corn coming pre husked... but when you add it all up, it just looks like your team googled farm and took whatever they found!

On the plus side, I want whatever those horses are using for their manes!
Last edited by Snorty (3054329) on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9589
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Monday, November 19

Postby Ivana Tinkle (118023266) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:16 am

I wanted to give this theme a chance, i really did.. but we are on what? day 5 now of it?..Is the stuff released this morning left overs from the other farm theme we had?..there's nothing in this theme so far to suggest it's a "FALL" theme...If all the fall like decor is found strictly in the gem event then i think you're going to have some angry customers on your hands pretty soon. Just sayin.
User avatar

Ivana Tinkle (118023266)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3183
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [FEEDBACK] TF2018: Fall On The Farm (Monday, November 19

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 am

Ivana Tinkle (118023266) wrote:I wanted to give this theme a chance, i really did.. but we are on what? day 5 now of it?..Is the stuff released this morning left overs from the other farm theme we had?..there's nothing in this theme so far to suggest it's a "FALL" theme...If all the fall like decor is found strictly in the gem event then i think you're going to have some angry customers on your hands pretty soon. Just sayin.

I know! One week in and we have 1 type of tree in 3 sizes for fall? Usually at least outside items are good with BVG but this is something else....
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9589
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions