I feel really gutted.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:33 pm

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) wrote:Actually Yoro has been selling for between 150-180m. Yoro was n/a in the ah before the 94m....so just because someone listed and bought it for 94m doesnt mean thats the true going rate.


It's the going rate for the past 30 days. Maybe after 30 days everyone can pretend it's worth more... :haha:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Also seen someone trying to sell it yesterday for 120M and no one got it. Sad times I tell ya... I'm just having fun with it. Not more else I can do for now.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Idris (117024183) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.

100M? Wow! I'm so sorry.


Yep 100M difference from what the AH says it's worth. Just sick people!


Try not to beat yourself up over this. 1) You were okay with the price when you bough tit, so it must have been worth ot to you, and 2) I know people like to go by the AH price, but it really isn't reliable. For one thing, that average price can be easily manipulated to be high or low by people selling it to a friend through the AH and back again for the very purpose of manipulating the average price. Also, the average price that is in the AH only averages out recent purchases, not all purchases.

I hope you can still enjoy your Yorothy costume!
User avatar

Idris (117024183)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1089
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Idris (117024183) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.

100M? Wow! I'm so sorry.


Yep 100M difference from what the AH says it's worth. Just sick people!


Try not to beat yourself up over this. 1) You were okay with the price when you bough tit, so it must have been worth ot to you, and 2) I know people like to go by the AH price, but it really isn't reliable. For one thing, that average price can be easily manipulated to be high or low by people selling it to a friend through the AH and back again for the very purpose of manipulating the average price. Also, the average price that is in the AH only averages out recent purchases, not all purchases.

I hope you can still enjoy your Yorothy costume!


If there is only 1 thing on the game in the AH that is the most accurate that I have seen is for Costumes when it comes to Average prices. I have not seen ANY other costume with a huge gap like this. Can you point me to one? Thanks
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:46 pm

maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3763
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?

Mine is always featured just to remind people of the average price. Either they need to change it and actually put it where it is suppose to be. Or deal with me every day until they do by posting in AH featured, and in Events saying that it's only worth 94M. I got plenty of yocash to blow until the end of time. If they are selling for that amount, then buy it for that amount in the AH. P.S. They will not because it's not worth that. :haha:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby GK AquamarineGem (166577747) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:59 am

I believe nature is in the 80s range now and bow is 115ish??

I've seen a few yoros sell for 140-160 (and one for over 200m, though that's not the norm), so I think the person in the AH just got extremely lucky honestly. I haven't seen one go for under 100 (other than the one lucky person that got one from the AH for 94) In maybe 6ish months?

Honestly, most serious traders know to not look at the AH average as they're so easy to manipulate, and people get crazy deals once in a blue moon, so if you want to flip it you could do so with a lot less than a 100m loss!

You took a hit but with how much items are inflating right now you'll likely be able to turn a profit if you hold onto it in a few months
User avatar

GK AquamarineGem (166577747)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2912
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere being a derp

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:15 am

Melissa (141777697) wrote:Also seen someone trying to sell it yesterday for 120M and no one got it. Sad times I tell ya... I'm just having fun with it. Not more else I can do for now.

Maybe because you jacked it back down :haha:
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4858
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:59 am

GK AquamarineGem (166577747) wrote:I believe nature is in the 80s range now and bow is 115ish??

I've seen a few yoros sell for 140-160 (and one for over 200m, though that's not the norm), so I think the person in the AH just got extremely lucky honestly. I haven't seen one go for under 100 (other than the one lucky person that got one from the AH for 94) In maybe 6ish months?

Honestly, most serious traders know to not look at the AH average as they're so easy to manipulate, and people get crazy deals once in a blue moon, so if you want to flip it you could do so with a lot less than a 100m loss!

You took a hit but with how much items are inflating right now you'll likely be able to turn a profit if you hold onto it in a few months

no because the average AH price is only for the last 30 days
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3763
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:04 am

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?

Mine is always featured just to remind people of the average price. Either they need to change it and actually put it where it is suppose to be. Or deal with me every day until they do by posting in AH featured, and in Events saying that it's only worth 94M. I got plenty of yocash to blow until the end of time. If they are selling for that amount, then buy it for that amount in the AH. P.S. They will not because it's not worth that. :haha:

sorry i don't get what you mean by 'featured'? :eh: ... oh im not interested in it at all i think all the old costumes i see in AH are odd looking. i wouldn't spend 10,000,000 on it lol. it only says avg AH price of 94 mil because someone has bought one that cheap in the last 30 days. what they are listed at makes no difference to the avg price its what they sell for
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3763
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby TYA911YLF (187212923) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:29 am

i know the feeling
User avatar
TYA911YLF (187212923)
YoWorld Level: 35
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 14, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:36 am

Ive had things sell for over double the average before so it is possible
User avatar

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4502
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Out of this world

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Ivana Tinkle (118023266) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:14 am

i think it's ridiculous that you keep putting it in the auction house every day and paying yocash to list it.. You bought it, why aren't you wearing it?? .. I get that you think you paid too much for it but to keep listing it everyday? You're still paying for it...All that yocash you're wasting. Wear the costume already and move on. lesson learned for next time.
User avatar

Ivana Tinkle (118023266)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3183
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:58 am

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:Also seen someone trying to sell it yesterday for 120M and no one got it. Sad times I tell ya... I'm just having fun with it. Not more else I can do for now.

Maybe because you jacked it back down :haha:


I just laughed so hard. OMG Hahahaha I needed that. :haha:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:05 am

Ivana Tinkle (118023266) wrote:i think it's ridiculous that you keep putting it in the auction house every day and paying yocash to list it.. You bought it, why aren't you wearing it?? .. I get that you think you paid too much for it but to keep listing it everyday? You're still paying for it...All that yocash you're wasting. Wear the costume already and move on. lesson learned for next time.


I will pass. I call it Poorthy now. I can't wear it. It's just not the same. But thanks for understanding I will play and pay for what I want in my game. I won't judge what you play or pay for. Promise.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:23 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?

Mine is always featured just to remind people of the average price. Either they need to change it and actually put it where it is suppose to be. Or deal with me every day until they do by posting in AH featured, and in Events saying that it's only worth 94M. I got plenty of yocash to blow until the end of time. If they are selling for that amount, then buy it for that amount in the AH. P.S. They will not because it's not worth that. :haha:

sorry i don't get what you mean by 'featured'? :eh: ... oh im not interested in it at all i think all the old costumes i see in AH are odd looking. i wouldn't spend 10,000,000 on it lol. it only says avg AH price of 94 mil because someone has bought one that cheap in the last 30 days. what they are listed at makes no difference to the avg price its what they sell for


It's the top listing in AH every day. With the badge. I think it's premier or something like that. With that on top of my Vip posts about people price jacking, I think my goal is to be like omg. There is that girl again and just cringe. :haha: I send them to a squirrel trailer house full of squirrels. And I don't stay there. I get some great messages :haha: :haha: :haha: I know I'm wasting YC but really don't care at this point. If they want to play a game. I got a game for them too... :smug:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:46 am

Ivana Tinkle (118023266) wrote:i think it's ridiculous that you keep putting it in the auction house every day and paying yocash to list it.. You bought it, why aren't you wearing it?? .. I get that you think you paid too much for it but to keep listing it everyday? You're still paying for it...All that yocash you're wasting. Wear the costume already and move on. lesson learned for next time.

:thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3763
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:49 am

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?

Mine is always featured just to remind people of the average price. Either they need to change it and actually put it where it is suppose to be. Or deal with me every day until they do by posting in AH featured, and in Events saying that it's only worth 94M. I got plenty of yocash to blow until the end of time. If they are selling for that amount, then buy it for that amount in the AH. P.S. They will not because it's not worth that. :haha:

sorry i don't get what you mean by 'featured'? :eh: ... oh im not interested in it at all i think all the old costumes i see in AH are odd looking. i wouldn't spend 10,000,000 on it lol. it only says avg AH price of 94 mil because someone has bought one that cheap in the last 30 days. what they are listed at makes no difference to the avg price its what they sell for


It's the top listing in AH every day. With the badge. I think it's premier or something like that. With that on top of my Vip posts about people price jacking, I think my goal is to be like omg. There is that girl again and just cringe. :haha: I send them to a squirrel trailer house full of squirrels. And I don't stay there. I get some great messages :haha: :haha: :haha: I know I'm wasting YC but really don't care at this point. If they want to play a game. I got a game for them too... :smug:

maybe its just me but i don't get it? why are you re-listing it over n over? if im correct, it doesn't matter what price its listed for that won't change the average... it's when an item sells that the average will change and thats only for the last 30 days anyway so doesn't mean much really?! :?:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3763
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:56 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:maybe you should've waited to find one that wasn't 100m over the average price? i often wait when something is silly priced and buy it when the price drops... done it just recently on the interactive gaming TV which is a YMCA item. there will always be a big difference in what people try and sell for. right now it says the average on Yorothy is 94,700,000 and there are 2 for sale. one is 165,000,100 buy out price and the other 220,000,000. not sure what you paid for yours as i don't know what the average was then?

Mine is always featured just to remind people of the average price. Either they need to change it and actually put it where it is suppose to be. Or deal with me every day until they do by posting in AH featured, and in Events saying that it's only worth 94M. I got plenty of yocash to blow until the end of time. If they are selling for that amount, then buy it for that amount in the AH. P.S. They will not because it's not worth that. :haha:

sorry i don't get what you mean by 'featured'? :eh: ... oh im not interested in it at all i think all the old costumes i see in AH are odd looking. i wouldn't spend 10,000,000 on it lol. it only says avg AH price of 94 mil because someone has bought one that cheap in the last 30 days. what they are listed at makes no difference to the avg price its what they sell for


It's the top listing in AH every day. With the badge. I think it's premier or something like that. With that on top of my Vip posts about people price jacking, I think my goal is to be like omg. There is that girl again and just cringe. :haha: I send them to a squirrel trailer house full of squirrels. And I don't stay there. I get some great messages :haha: :haha: :haha: I know I'm wasting YC but really don't care at this point. If they want to play a game. I got a game for them too... :smug:

maybe its just me but i don't get it? why are you re-listing it over n over? if im correct, it doesn't matter what price its listed for that won't change the average... it's when an item sells that the average will change and thats only for the last 30 days anyway so doesn't mean much really?! :?:


Maybe I don't understand, but it's fun :D
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby LilyBelle (186765906) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:30 am

Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.


OMG, heart attack! I was so worried about the person who started this since I have only seen that word when my MOM died. Sheesh, can we dial down the drama, just while California is on fire and everyone in the States says everyone is a cheater and my from hell brother started using me as a punching bag? I thought someone was really hurt.
Glad youre not, for the record.

Back to figuring out what a "path" is, since the contest wants one and the store seems to not have one.
And I feel way better about not having a car.

Isn't there a list of how much that should cost? The stuff i want is listed so high, and no one seems to buy, which is fully confusing.
Back to my previously scheduled panic attack.
User avatar
LilyBelle (186765906)
YoWorld Level: 86
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 82
Forum Title: YoNovice

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions