I feel really gutted.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 am

Okay. I just guess I don't know the right people to buy from or something, because I paid 85M outside AH for Nature. Bow I had for some time and people offered to pay 120 for it, some 115. So idk.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm buying snowville eyes green which are a high priced item but I'm taking my time to find the right price, in the nicest possible way maybe next time just take a little time to get to know the going price and find a nice price for yourself :)
Image Image
"Que será, será....Whatever will be, will be" ♛ Post your Christmas WTB's here!
User avatar

PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16166
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:09 pm

There is no set price. I dont think you were robbed. You cant go by AH because people can manipulate average prices by using alts and friends to inflate or deflate prices. If you like it, then consider yourself lucky that you have it now instead of later when it costs even more. There is no definitive price guide or person with magical price numbers in their head...
It doesnt matter what I think though. If you think you were robbed, then I guess you were.
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9589
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:I traded bow plus naturewoman


You seem like a really sweet girl, next time just ask on forums or facebook and they'll let you know if it's a good deal or not.. I know from the top of my head that those two items are too much to pay for yorothy :(
Image Image
"Que será, será....Whatever will be, will be" ♛ Post your Christmas WTB's here!
User avatar

PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16166
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:16 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:I'm buying snowville eyes green which are a high priced item but I'm taking my time to find the right price, in the nicest possible way maybe next time just take a little time to get to know the going price and find a nice price for yourself :)


Yeah I learned a lesson that is for sure. But it's okay I will live. I wish I would of seen in AH. I would of never in my life... lol Some say they are wrong in AH and no set price. But I have seen people's response of me posting it in AH over and over and it has been worth it to me. If I can help one person from making the same mistake, I feel I made something good out of something bad, and that is all that really matters to me. :heart:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:Hi Melissa. I will give you the same advice I give all my buddies about items and coins - especially the old stuff. When you buy and sell, only you can decide if something is "worth" whatever people are pretending things are "worth" today. I honestly do not trade an item over 10 mill unless I know EXACTLY how many coins I can sell it for right now.

For purposes of valuing what you traded. Naturewoman is "worth" about 85-90m right now. The old bow has been getting around 80-85m. And of course Yoro has been trading around 125-130m. So yeah you took a bath for about 40-50m depending on how you wanna play pretend. But if Yoro was "worth" it to you at the time, then you didn't take a bath. You took 2 items you had and got one you wanted.

:thumbsup:


Agreed with rod, it might take a little more time but you need to familiarise yourself with the prices before buying expensive things like that sadly :(
Image Image
"Que será, será....Whatever will be, will be" ♛ Post your Christmas WTB's here!
User avatar

PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16166
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:I'm buying snowville eyes green which are a high priced item but I'm taking my time to find the right price, in the nicest possible way maybe next time just take a little time to get to know the going price and find a nice price for yourself :)


Yeah I learned a lesson that is for sure. But it's okay I will live. I wish I would of seen in AH. I would of never in my life... lol Some say they are wrong in AH and no set price. But I have seen people's response of me posting it in AH over and over and it has been worth it to me. If I can help one person from making the same mistake, I feel I made something good out of something bad, and that is all that really matters to me. :heart:


Aww im so sorry :( Yes exactly and you still like the yorothy dont you? An item is only the price that someone is willing to pay so maybe you can pretend it was 200m in your head x
Image Image
"Que será, será....Whatever will be, will be" ♛ Post your Christmas WTB's here!
User avatar

PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16166
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:21 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:I traded bow plus naturewoman


You seem like a really sweet girl, next time just ask on forums or facebook and they'll let you know if it's a good deal or not.. I know from the top of my head that those two items are too much to pay for yorothy :(


Yeah for sure. I did for some eyes after that too, I had to ask for a price check because I didn't want the same thing to happen to me again. I just kept seeing high prices over and over it didn't click that it was not real. But I do think posting it every day in AH on top will make them think again about doing it. :thumbsup: :haha:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:23 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:I'm buying snowville eyes green which are a high priced item but I'm taking my time to find the right price, in the nicest possible way maybe next time just take a little time to get to know the going price and find a nice price for yourself :)


Yeah I learned a lesson that is for sure. But it's okay I will live. I wish I would of seen in AH. I would of never in my life... lol Some say they are wrong in AH and no set price. But I have seen people's response of me posting it in AH over and over and it has been worth it to me. If I can help one person from making the same mistake, I feel I made something good out of something bad, and that is all that really matters to me. :heart:



Aww im so sorry :( Yes exactly and you still like the yorothy dont you? An item is only the price that someone is willing to pay so maybe you can pretend it was 200m in your head x



I actually hate it now because of this. It's like a throw away piece of trash to me in my head now. Oh well.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:I'm buying snowville eyes green which are a high priced item but I'm taking my time to find the right price, in the nicest possible way maybe next time just take a little time to get to know the going price and find a nice price for yourself :)


Yeah I learned a lesson that is for sure. But it's okay I will live. I wish I would of seen in AH. I would of never in my life... lol Some say they are wrong in AH and no set price. But I have seen people's response of me posting it in AH over and over and it has been worth it to me. If I can help one person from making the same mistake, I feel I made something good out of something bad, and that is all that really matters to me. :heart:



Aww im so sorry :( Yes exactly and you still like the yorothy dont you? An item is only the price that someone is willing to pay so maybe you can pretend it was 200m in your head x



I actually hate it now because of this. It's like a throw away piece of trash to me in my head now. Oh well.

Aw, I wouldn't think like that, if you liked it before then cherish it now. Items are only worth what you make them :heart:
User avatar

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4503
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Out of this world

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Elyn (7955720) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:36 pm

That's an awful lot of YoCoins but I know it's hard when you really REALLY want something that's out of reach. I am dying for the animated reindeer couple but I will never be able to buy it. I rarely have a million coins, let alone tens of millions and I'm not willing to sacrifice all I have on a single item. Sometimes being forced to live within our means is a blessing in disguise. I hope your Yo experience gets better in time.
User avatar
Elyn (7955720)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 259
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Elyn (7955720) wrote:That's an awful lot of YoCoins but I know it's hard when you really REALLY want something that's out of reach. I am dying for the animated reindeer couple but I will never be able to buy it. I rarely have a million coins, let alone tens of millions and I'm not willing to sacrifice all I have on a single item. Sometimes being forced to live within our means is a blessing in disguise. I hope your Yo experience gets better in time.


Heck yeah. I think I spent $500 dollars or more in 1 week on yocash bundles. I have to eat Ramen noodles for the next 6 months at least. :haha: Never again that's for sure. lol
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:32 pm

am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3774
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:


Oh well at this point I wouldn't care. I'm on a Yo Suicide mission. :silly:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:


Oh well at this point I wouldn't care. I'm on a Yo Suicide mission. :silly:

:?:
User avatar

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4503
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Out of this world

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:


Oh well at this point I wouldn't care. I'm on a Yo Suicide mission. :silly:

:?:


I am the type of person that has tried to give expensive things away just for fun, so with that on top of losing 100M it's basically a Yo Suicide mission. :haha: Soon I will have to wear my starter items :D
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:


Oh well at this point I wouldn't care. I'm on a Yo Suicide mission. :silly:

:?:


I am the type of person that has tried to give expensive things away just for fun, so with that on top of losing 100M it's basically a Yo Suicide mission. :haha: Soon I will have to wear my starter items :D

Wow, very generous. Sorry if I seemed rude just the word suicide concerns me :dizzy:
User avatar

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4503
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Out of this world

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:33 pm

:haha: I shouldn't say try.. I did manage to give Firewoman away for 2M in my last contest. So I did succeed in that one. The other ones didn't work out so well until I figured out how to beat the system by pushing the sell button in the auction.Also random gifting to prob old players dressed as noobs etc
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:am i right in thinking the Yorothy is one of the really old outfits? what if its that old that they can't manage to transfer it over when we go to HTML5?! :shocked: :quiet:


Oh well at this point I wouldn't care. I'm on a Yo Suicide mission. :silly:

:?:


I am the type of person that has tried to give expensive things away just for fun, so with that on top of losing 100M it's basically a Yo Suicide mission. :haha: Soon I will have to wear my starter items :D

Wow, very generous. Sorry if I seemed rude just the word suicide concerns me :dizzy:


Oh. No worries.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Actually Yoro has been selling for between 150-180m. Yoro was n/a in the ah before the 94m....so just because someone listed and bought it for 94m doesnt mean thats the true going rate.
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4858
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions