I feel really gutted.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm

So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.

100M? Wow! I'm so sorry.
Formerly Skyjumpr
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2456
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.

100M? Wow! I'm so sorry.


Yep 100M difference from what the AH says it's worth. Just sick people!
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Ziva (176116962) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:22 pm

:eh: :eh:
Looks like We've gone down the rabbit hole!
User avatar

Ziva (176116962)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2202
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:26 pm

[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3774
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10271
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote]



Some people like to invest or like to chase after items that are not that easy to get. I never thought i would spent a lot on one item, but once i got bored on yo i changed the way i play so i started to save coins for higher items. I bought the bow when it was 85m and now it's over 100m. Not like i would sell it but for some they would have made a good investment since things like the bow will only go higher in worth since nothing else here is worth anything anymore other than old zynga items mostly.
Image
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

Arrogance is just insecurities playing dress up
User avatar

xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2383
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]


I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away playing and Paying real money to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.
Last edited by AntiSocial (141777697) on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 pm

RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:So I spent a lot of money this past week, a ton! Car payment X 2 status to get something to find out that people are over charging for the item on the streets vs the AH. So I am out 100M for buying Yorothy. Un flippen believable. I am sick. :heartbroken: I give up.

You really can not judge things by ah average sale price. There are too many people who manipulate those values regularly. It is not a price guide and I would guess that when someone gets enough money on an alt to raise that value they will sell it to themselves to jack the price up again. Do not fret, just enjoy your rare wear and sell off other things to get some coin back. :rose:
Be Glad that you are Free, there's many a man who's not. ~Prince
Visit me https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h67677466
User avatar

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1154
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: in the slowest checkout lane

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:43 pm

RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away paying to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.[/quote]

I sold my old bow to get yorothy too, sorry you are unhappy with your trade deal after the fact.
Be Glad that you are Free, there's many a man who's not. ~Prince
Visit me https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h67677466
User avatar

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1154
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: in the slowest checkout lane

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:43 pm

RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away paying to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.[/quote]

I would say don't listen to AH average. It is wrong often. Yorothy is an item people always seem to want. It will only increase more and it is def worth more than 100m at the moment :thumbsup:
User avatar

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4503
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Out of this world

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 pm

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away paying to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I sold my old bow to get yorothy too, sorry you are unhappy with your trade deal after the fact.[/quote]

I traded bow plus naturewoman
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away paying to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I would say don't listen to AH average. It is wrong often. Yorothy is an item people always seem to want. It will only increase more and it is def worth more than 100m at the moment :thumbsup:[/quote]



:thumbsup: yes i can tell you it was going for 127m in august. i know for a fact because i treated myself to it for my bday which was aug 1st.. and i followed its sale prices for 3 weeks prior as i was selling and saving :) and it went up quite a bit since
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ send me your day of dead items if your not using <3 ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5723
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:46 pm

voodoosue (118968402) wrote:
Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:
RoZ Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:[quote="Ziva (176116962)" ] :eh: :eh:[/quote]
:thumbsup: i am also wondering.. why did you buy it? i have noticed all them old outfits going for huge amounts recently, also things like the cupids bow. i've never had 100 mil but even if i did i couldn't justify spending that amount on 1 item :shocked:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I was a old player that lost everything in the myspace transfer that came back after a long time. So naturally you want ur old stuff back. Well the game has gotten so insane, people are paying 200M for eyes etc, I never thought twice that the Iconic Yorothy would be shy of some eyeballs. I seen them selling 300 350 M in the game so I thought I was getting a good deal by doing a trade. I didn't have enough coins so bought Nature Woman which is worth almost 100M and also had my bow. So I traded both for something worth 100 flippen Mill in AH. So I am out 100M no matter what way you look at it. I have spent real money to buy yocash since I been back and sold for coins to get the costumes.
So yeah been screwed 2 times now. I guess this is just natures way of saying fool me once, shame on me twice.
I just hope they feel better about themselves. Chasing the people away paying to help keep the game going isn't going to help them.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I would say don't listen to AH average. It is wrong often. Yorothy is an item people always seem to want. It will only increase more and it is def worth more than 100m at the moment :thumbsup:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]


:thumbsup: yes i can tell you it was going for 127m in august. i know for a fact because i treated myself to it for my bday which was aug 1st.. and i followed its sale prices for 3 weeks prior as i was selling and saving :) and it went up quite a bit since[/quote]



Hey thanks for replying do u know how much it is really worth then? So I am not robbed? I'm so confused. :dizzy:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 am

I figured out what I will do to the special people that think it's cool to jack prices and rip people off. I will everyday list Yorothy in AH as the top thing everyone sees when they go in there, so no one can rob anyone ever again. They won't even be able to sell it on the street. So far It has been working well. People posting they want to buy it for 94M and saying no one will buy because a rip off. So I will post it every day just as a friendly reminder of why no one can sell their Yorothy's :haha:
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Rod (126579776) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:47 am

Hi Melissa. I will give you the same advice I give all my buddies about items and coins - especially the old stuff. When you buy and sell, only you can decide if something is "worth" whatever people are pretending things are "worth" today. I honestly do not trade an item over 10 mill unless I know EXACTLY how many coins I can sell it for right now.

For purposes of valuing what you traded. Naturewoman is "worth" about 85-90m right now. The old bow has been getting around 80-85m. And of course Yoro has been trading around 125-130m. So yeah you took a bath for about 40-50m depending on how you wanna play pretend. But if Yoro was "worth" it to you at the time, then you didn't take a bath. You took 2 items you had and got one you wanted.

:thumbsup:
Image

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "wow", you might want to run......
I'm street smart. Sesame Street smart.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27944
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:49 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:Hi Melissa. I will give you the same advice I give all my buddies about items and coins - especially the old stuff. When you buy and sell, only you can decide if something is "worth" whatever people are pretending things are "worth" today. I honestly do not trade an item over 10 mill unless I know EXACTLY how many coins I can sell it for right now.

For purposes of valuing what you traded. Naturewoman is "worth" about 85-90m right now. The old bow has been getting around 80-85m. And of course Yoro has been trading around 125-130m. So yeah you took a bath for about 40-50m depending on how you wanna play pretend. But if Yoro was "worth" it to you at the time, then you didn't take a bath. You took 2 items you had and got one you wanted.




:thumbsup:


Bow is actually worth 120 and Nature 95M That is according to AH even.
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby AntiSocial (141777697) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:51 am

To be honest I won't even wear it, I just keep putting it in the AH to remind people its only worth 94M
Image
User avatar

AntiSocial (141777697)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: I feel really gutted.

Postby Rod (126579776) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:55 am

Melissa (141777697) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:Hi Melissa. I will give you the same advice I give all my buddies about items and coins - especially the old stuff. When you buy and sell, only you can decide if something is "worth" whatever people are pretending things are "worth" today. I honestly do not trade an item over 10 mill unless I know EXACTLY how many coins I can sell it for right now.

For purposes of valuing what you traded. Naturewoman is "worth" about 85-90m right now. The old bow has been getting around 80-85m. And of course Yoro has been trading around 125-130m. So yeah you took a bath for about 40-50m depending on how you wanna play pretend. But if Yoro was "worth" it to you at the time, then you didn't take a bath. You took 2 items you had and got one you wanted.

:thumbsup:


Bow is actually worth 120 and Nature 95M That is according to AH even.

Yeah those AH averages are nothing but silly boys trying to play around with expectations. But you are welcome to pretend along with them. I can guarantee you I can find both of those items for much less this week.

:angel:
Image

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "wow", you might want to run......
I'm street smart. Sesame Street smart.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27944
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions