[SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Postby Cora LaLaurie (110606059) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Would love another hollywood glamour!

Cora LaLaurie (110606059)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Space and Time

Why not take these two factors of our daily lives and turn them into a fantasy theme? This theme could feature elements of time travel, and all other types of wonders. The home for this theme would be a clock tower and outer space observatory (as one home of course). It could have all sorts of machinery and could be set up as a lab of sorts with golden mechanisms, portal gates, etc.

Since you're inside a clock tower, imagine a ton of giant spinning cogs and gears, with a telescope that pierces through the night sky. You're a scholar on time and space! Imagine having some holographic star maps too!

To further expand on this theme, the clothing could come from different time periods as well, to symbolize time travel. This would introduce a kind of fantasy the game's never seen before.

Lots of large clocks, machinery, telescopes, and starmaps!
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6924
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby llY0K0ll (187316703) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:55 am

Could we have another Kawaii theme but in this instance Anime/Manga or a Tokyo Theme, I missed the kawaii 2014 and really loved it :) Like in Tokyo maybe have High tech gear, and Neon outfits
Image Image Image

llY0K0ll (187316703)
YoWorld Level: 43
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 16, 2016

Forum Posts: 142
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Momo (187032505) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 pm

llY0K0ll (187316703) wrote:Could we have another Kawaii theme but in this instance Anime/Manga or a Tokyo Theme, I missed the kawaii 2014 and really loved it :) Like in Tokyo maybe have High tech gear, and Neon outfits
Image Image Image

I agree with you too Miss :haha:
Momo (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 154
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016

Forum Posts: 1894
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Always (112546669) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm

An HBO´s Carnivàle tv show inspired theme.
More info bout the show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carniv%C3%A0le
I watched and loved it, so far one of my fav tv shows ever :heart:

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 8200
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby xCuppyCakex NINJA (186376147) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:36 pm

ok
xCuppyCakex NINJA (186376147)
YoWorld Level: 53
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2015

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Babs (187525339) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

I would like to have a Little House on the prairie theme the whole town and also a Gilligans Island theme, shabby chic and i bought the hospital so need items for that, buying what i see and can afford in ah.. looking for ambulance and iv with no luck.

Babs (187525339)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2017

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Candid Faerie (144056282) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Hey Lovelies, Thanks for taking the time and consideration on reading this.
My idea is pretty extensive and is basically based on my life actually and though I haven't read Any past suggestions so forgive me if this has already been put out there. I highly recommend a Burner's Burn Campground Theme, I think that would be absolutely stunning. It's more than a festival, it's a Burn. The 10 Concepts are a must-Think Burning Man but in the woods, with a waterfall swimming hole. This a No Selling Festival, you can't sell things their, everything is offered freely! From Drinks to food to music to knowledge, Nothing is for Sale! (Except your ticket, and Ice!!! Must have Ice!) It's a take everything in and pack everything out Burn! Different tents, Burner Tents as in Theme camps all on it's own!, Mine is Faerie Spoooky Castle!(Also can't forget the Art Burns! Interactive Art Burns! Woo-hoo! We burn Art so I actually burnt my painted sign that said Faerie Spoooky Castle, I have Pictures! Once I figure how to upload some I will do so!), an Effigy, amazing NPCs and I would suggest myself as in the real world self during festivals I go around dressed up like a Faerie with Lite Up Faerie Wings that I created Myself along with a basket (rolling and/or handheld) & the Rolling Basket has a multitude of different languages written on it that say Candie Faerie in different colors (I have a color coder to know which is which, it's extensive! and gift out candy, almonds, trinkets and/or Hugs along with Bites!!! That's right! SOMETIMES I'll ask those that take up my Free Hugs and Butterfly kisses if I can Bite them!(More Nip but still!) It's remarkable how many people actually consent! I also have a Giant lollipop that opens up and has little lollipops inside and I'll ask fellow Burners if they would like a Sucker from my Giant Sucker! Their responses varies but if they say no I tell them they are Organic and with that alot take the lollipop(if not I then go down the line of almonds, pistachios, trinkets, actual practical things and/or Hugs and Butterfly kisses!!!)~Butterfly kisses would have avatar eyes with long lashes that blink and possibly have little wisps of buterflies coming from them, just look at these ideas guys!) Candie Faerie/Candy Faerie can have a slew of things, from candy all over her nice queen size air mattress, to open bags of candy everywhere, but also along with the tent itself being set up with an nice air couch with a creepy siren doll that face lights up, purple string lights on the Inside pf the tent, Amazing pieces of art decorate the grounds, from hanging candle holders(which I actually make!) to tapestries hung in the trees & hand painted Beautifully crafted signs to separate and distinguish Theme Camp sites from other Burners. And don't forget all the pretty different styles of lights!!!!
NPC's form a guy doing spray paint artwork of the Cosmos to dressed up Goers eating candy or nuts or wearing said trinkets to FireDancers to ***Happy*** Burners Picking up their trash!!! And least not forget the guy that can't figure out how to get his camp up and leaves it in shambles until help arrives! Also Maybe even an interactive tent that has a sheepish sleepy guy coming out of said tent as he fell asleep in the wrong one(yours) so when you click on it he comes out and goes into his tent instead(and your avatar proceeds to stay in your tent until you click to get out)? A sign that says Leave No Trace!!!! (Something else I do is either take the wrapper aka trash and stick it in this little purple bag I have or make sure the person who I gift takes full responsibility for the wrapper so as Not be thrown on the ground, Also Another awesome tidbit~I happen to play with Fire Devil Sticks! Basically two handsticks and another tapered to center stick that's much larger and heavier with Fire at the ends, yeah that one on fire that's the one I juggle and throw up into the air, under my knee, roll down my arm! All sorts of tricks. Something I haven't seen you guys portray yet or those. Of course you should have an array of Fire~Flowers dancing with the staff, fans, hoop, poi, fire breathing and eating.(All of these could be handheld items as well) Fuel stations to setup and a ground burner's oil lamp to set off the fire toys to. Tent Themes(and remember there is also all sorts of dance scenes in the Woods hosted by said theme camps!) can be anything from Glow Light Up Tent that you can interact and paint with to a Camp that gives out magical drinks! From a silent Disco to a MindBlowing Masquerade Dance Party. It would be pretty rad.
I have so much more in my head but I was just curious what you guys thought of that, again I appreciate your time and effort in reading this, hopefully you'll bite! :smug: :star: Thanks! :heart:
Come Visit My Spoooky Festival Campgrounds @ https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80846747

Candid Faerie (144056282)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Skylar Paige (119869223) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:54 am

SUGGESTIONS on 2019 Ideas and Themes--

LOVE BALCONIES W/ a VIEW--Could you always add a balcony or several balconies to your homes/high-rise apartments/condo. I love it when I can go out onto a balcony and see a terrific view of the city or famous landmark.

SAN FRANCISCO--I loved your San Francisco theme but was so disappointed that the trolley didn't take you to a certain landmark (Golden Gate Bridge,
Ghirardelli Square, Famous Pier 41, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, etc...
With this theme, maybe drive your car down the crookedest street-- Lombard Street
Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, Go to the Oracle Arena and see SF's famous basketball team--The Golden State Warriors. Include some famous basketball players Stephen Curry, etc....Or take a ferry to Alcatraz Island.

ALCATRAZ ISLAND---With Alcatraz Island you could do a Mob/Mafia/Gangster theme and bring your some of your original "gangster items" (I believe the year was around 2008/2009) My favorite "YoVille" item was the Mafia Henchman. He was animated and he said phrases and could talk to you. Famous men at Alcatraz included Al Capone, Robert Franklin Stroud also known as The Birman of Alcatraz, George "Machine Gun" Kelly, etc...

TEXAS Theme Y'all :) (cowboys, cactus, rodeos, ranches,tumbleweed, armadillos, wild hogs, possums, poisonous snakes, bobcats, coyotes,
*Houston--Space Center Houston, Galveston (Gulf of Mexico), Houston Livestock and Rodeo, Famous Street Art, Sam Houston--San Jacinto Monument,
*Austin--Theme "Keep Austin Weird" --Known for bars and concerts--Best and Famous Music Festival called Austin City Lights, State Capital, Bat Bridge at Congress Ave and Stubbs BAR-B-Q w/ live music (gospel/blues)
*Dallas--Famous State Fair w/ BIG Tex, Rodeos and Cowboys
*San Antonio--The Alamo --Famous people--Davy Crockett known for his coonskin cap and famous saying "You can all go to hell and I'll go to Texas", James Bowie, and William Travis. Other attractions are the River Walk and Towers of Americas
*Big Bend or El Paso--Desert, cactus, cliffs, rivers, MTS, gorgeous sunsets

The WHITE HOUSE/Washington D.C. and famous landmarks/sites ---Presidents/Prime Ministers, World Political Figures
Trump, Melania, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-um, Theresa May, Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron, The Royal Family--Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, Lady Diana, Prince William, Kate, Prince George, Prince Harry, Meghan,
Other Presidents--Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Richard Nixon, JFK, etc..
Bill and Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush, George and Laura Bush... Bring back former characters--Barack and Michele Obama

Skylar Paige (119869223)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Pastor Karen (176989455) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Can you please bring back the FunFair house? It was only offered for a few days and it was such a wonderful, unique house. So many people have the Fun items without having the house to put them in. A few days was not enough time for anyone to purchase this home.

Also, wish we could trade houses. It would make the game so much better.

Pastor Karen (176989455)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 19, 2011

Forum Posts: 168
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions