Check out my fingernails

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT! Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha:

Image

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Who does she pay to wipe her butt and do her housework? :D :haha:


I was thinking the same thing! :haha: :haha:



You can watch this video to see what life is like for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m9mfsY324

Image
Image
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9193
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Image


She tragically lost her nails in a car crash. They all shattered in an instant.
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17599
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Lady Haha (119454292) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha:

Image

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Who does she pay to wipe her butt and do her housework? :D :haha:


I was thinking the same thing! :haha: :haha:



You can watch this video to see what life is like for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m9mfsY324

Image


Interesting. I am bored at the moment, so I will have to check that out. :haha:
User avatar

Lady Haha (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Divya (148008770) wrote:What’s the name of these nails :drool: are they new? (Sorry haven’t played for a while lol)


Mine are layered Pierre nails with Sin City nails.
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17599
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha:

Image

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Who does she pay to wipe her butt and do her housework? :D :haha:


I was thinking the same thing! :haha: :haha:



You can watch this video to see what life is like for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m9mfsY324

Image


Interesting. I am bored at the moment, so I will have to check that out. :haha:


Imagine my boredom that I spent an entire night on youtube watching nail videos... :haha:
Last edited by Sam Holmes (139381965) on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17599
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Lady Haha (119454292) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha:

Image

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Who does she pay to wipe her butt and do her housework? :D :haha:


I was thinking the same thing! :haha: :haha:



You can watch this video to see what life is like for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m9mfsY324

Image


Interesting. I am bored at the moment, so I will have to check that out. :haha:


Imagined my boredom that I spent an entire night on youtube watching nail videos... :haha:


:haha: :haha:
User avatar

Lady Haha (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:07 pm

NIGHTMARES!!!
Image
User avatar

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3313
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Divya (148008770) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Divya (148008770) wrote:What’s the name of these nails :drool: are they new? (Sorry haven’t played for a while lol)


Mine are layered Pierre nails with Sin City nails.


Thank you :hug:
Image

>>>❤️ My home link ❤️<<< >>>❤️ WTB / WISHLIST ❤️<<<


And die with a smile don't show the world how alone you've become... ♪♪
User avatar
Divya (148008770)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13682
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: xo'twod ❤︎

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Laney (163592209) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha:

Image

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Who does she pay to wipe her butt and do her housework? :D :haha:


I was thinking the same thing! :haha: :haha:



You can watch this video to see what life is like for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m9mfsY324


I'm just wondering what she does if she ever needs to take contacts in/out of her eyes :dizzy:
Image
Visit Me! My Siggy Shop! My Avenues! My Clothing Sale! Had A Bad Day? Click!
.。*゚+.*.。Click my globe to draw on my boards! Leave a kind message! (:+..。*゚+
User avatar

Laney (163592209)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1558
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby XxLady LovelyxX (153581311) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 am

I would love to see some new nails in summer colors! I don't like long nails irl but I think they show up better in game. It would be nice to see some magenta, orange, lime green, bright yellow etc. Stuff we haven't really gotten before. I have a ton of red and black nails for example. It would also be neat if they made glitter nails that have the bling effect like some of the rings. That might be pretty.
ImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Click the key to visit my apartment!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

XxLady LovelyxX (153581311)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1332
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Check out my fingernails

Postby Denna (10205906) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:54 am

XxLady LovelyxX (153581311) wrote:I would love to see some new nails in summer colors! I don't like long nails irl but I think they show up better in game. It would be nice to see some magenta, orange, lime green, bright yellow etc. Stuff we haven't really gotten before. I have a ton of red and black nails for example. It would also be neat if they made glitter nails that have the bling effect like some of the rings. That might be pretty.


And gold :drool:
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT! Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Always one step ahead...

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions