[INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

[INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Viking Jess » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 am

Hey YoFans!

It's a fix-it kinda Friday! Our Content team has been hard at work addressing some of the item bugs you've been reporting recently... Here's a list of items that have been fixed so far:

    • GUYS. The Animated Undertaker Shack HW2015!!!
    • The Clickable Luxury Chandelier & Clickable Caged Chandelier from May's Event rewards! (No more pesky red glow)
    • The Floral Onesie AMY2018 (from the Spring Sticker Event)! (It puts on the correct onesie instead of the Easter Chick)
    • The Black kING jUMbA Shoes & Blue Vest DC2015! (Trade these bad boys to your Yo-hearts' content)
    • The Fun House Stairs 1 PP2017 HW2017! (They drag into your room properly)


We've also managed some smaller housekeeping on a number of items to clean up hover glows, item categories, misnames and more! Be sure to clear your cache for the newest game files if you're still experiencing problems with these items.

How exciting are these new Fix-It Fridays?!?! They may not happen every week, but we hope to see them return regularly. Stay tuned for our next edition... ;)
User avatar

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 288
 
Forum Posts: 9869
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Viking David » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:50 am

We fix!
:D :D :D
Image
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 177
 
Forum Posts: 939
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:50 am

YAY!!!

Just one other thing, how about the King Jumba Blue Jacket? Is that tradeable? :D
Image
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20366
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Viking Andrew » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am

Image
User avatar

Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500
 
Forum Posts: 1292
Forum Title: The Best Taco Artist

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:56 am

Image

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16913
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Viking Josh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:04 am

Liam (130695460) wrote:YAY!!!

Just one other thing, how about the King Jumba Blue Jacket? Is that tradeable? :D


It is now! :D
User avatar

Viking Josh
YoWorld Level: 268
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoWorld Team

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:04 am

Viking Josh wrote:
Liam (130695460) wrote:YAY!!!

Just one other thing, how about the King Jumba Blue Jacket? Is that tradeable? :D


It is now! :D


YAYYYYY!
Image
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20366
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:10 am

Yay for the shack! Amazingly quick on that one!

I kid! I have no idea how it all works backstage and so much is always going on... I just typed out my first thought when I read it! :D
Thanks for keeping on fixing things for us. The red glow was annoying on such nice lights!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9486
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Yay for the shack! Amazingly quick on that one!

I kid! I have no idea how it all works backstage and so much is always going on... I just typed out my first thought when I read it! :D
Thanks for keeping on fixing things for us. The red glow was annoying on such nice lights!


:haha:

Remember when that was 'fixed on Monday'? ;)
Image
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20366
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Riff (185643699) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Yay for the shack! Amazingly quick on that one!

I kid! I have no idea how it all works backstage and so much is always going on... I just typed out my first thought when I read it! :D

Thanks for keeping on fixing things for us. The red glow was annoying on such nice lights!

:haha: that was mine too
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 382
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 10725
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Riff (185643699) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 am

Liam (130695460) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Yay for the shack! Amazingly quick on that one!

I kid! I have no idea how it all works backstage and so much is always going on... I just typed out my first thought when I read it! :D
Thanks for keeping on fixing things for us. The red glow was annoying on such nice lights!


:haha:

Remember when that was 'fixed on Monday'? ;)

there was a cat that was fixed on a monday too...a monday about 3 years ago. still waiting :haha:

i never knew fix it friday was a thing. nice :bye:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 382
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 10725
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby xX MijouXx (154845093) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Ty for the fixes :heart: :hug: There is one thing,some time ago i had sent in a ticket about this hat.The flower show in the back its wrong.But its still like that.I dont like wearing the hat like this :( Can this please be fixed? :heart: :hug:


Image


Image
Image
User avatar

xX MijouXx (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 459
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: In my Yoworld ;)

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:11 pm

xX MijouXx (154845093) wrote:Ty for the fixes :heart: :hug: There is one thing,some time ago i had sent in a ticket about this hat.The flower show in the back its wrong.But its still like that.I dont like wearing the hat like this :( Can this please be fixed? :heart: :hug:


Image


Image


THAT HAT is beautiful! :love: Name of it please? Ty in advance :rose:
Image
Never ever bite the hand that feeds you!!
User avatar

Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8814
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby xX MijouXx (154845093) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
xX MijouXx (154845093) wrote:Ty for the fixes :heart: :hug: There is one thing,some time ago i had sent in a ticket about this hat.The flower show in the back its wrong.But its still like that.I dont like wearing the hat like this :( Can this please be fixed? :heart: :hug:


Image


Image


THAT HAT is beautiful! :love: Name of it please? Ty in advance :rose:




Its the White Summer Hat MF2017 :)
Yeah it is beautyfull,just wish the flower from the front wouldnt show in the back.
Image
User avatar

xX MijouXx (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 459
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: In my Yoworld ;)

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:29 pm

xX MijouXx (154845093) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
xX MijouXx (154845093) wrote:Ty for the fixes :heart: :hug: There is one thing,some time ago i had sent in a ticket about this hat.The flower show in the back its wrong.But its still like that.I dont like wearing the hat like this :( Can this please be fixed? :heart: :hug:


Image


Image


THAT HAT is beautiful! :love: Name of it please? Ty in advance :rose:






Its the White Summer Hat MF2017 :)
Yeah it is beautyfull,just wish the flower from the front wouldnt show in the back.


Ty vm :rose: I agree, it looks weird... :angel:
Image
Never ever bite the hand that feeds you!!
User avatar

Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8814
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby xX MijouXx (154845093) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Yvw :rose:
Image
User avatar

xX MijouXx (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 459
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: In my Yoworld ;)

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Awesome news on the undertaker shack finally!! :party:
Image
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......" - Lee Greenwood
User avatar

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8216
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In The Wind

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby AAFxCokey 2H0TxTBY (167109704) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Also tanning bed and hw2016 swing. They both glitch. I try went tan then next home and I click swing then it tanning on my swing. Can u fix that too? It happen me alot and no fix :(

Tanning bed> mother week 2017 last year
Halloween swing> 2016
Image
User avatar

AAFxCokey 2H0TxTBY (167109704)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: DatBro

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:48 pm

i tried on the new hairs in AH, then put my hair back on but im still showing as bald in the ladder of friends at the bottom!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3217
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [INFO] Item Bugs: Fix-It Friday!

Postby Qyoo (6096101) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:49 am

Yay the Undertaker Shack! Thank you for fixing this!!
User avatar

Qyoo (6096101)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1255
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Corner of No and Where

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions