Help, how do I earn more Yo Points to level up?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Help, how do I earn more Yo Points to level up?

Postby Denouement (4448799) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:08 pm

I've played this game fooooor-ever! but I can't seem to figure out the multiple ways to level up/gain points. I know of a couple ways: spend coins in the stores, and decorate rooms. But what else?
Denouement (4448799)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2008

Forum Posts: 1781
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Help, how do I earn more Yo Points to level up?

Postby Ember (153690198) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:10 pm

When buying buy one item at a time.

Decorate not lvl 10 houses I usually buy the coin ones and throw stuff in there

There really isnt much you can do. The best suggestion is to buy each item one at a time gives more exp
Ember (153690198)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 4103
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:11 pm

I'm not sure...because I don't really care about leveling up but I do know it takes forever :sleeping: ....maybe somebody else can help you!
Consider this a bump :bye:
Image ImageImage
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 17643
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings...as if I have any

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:14 pm

YumYum Sauce (4448799) wrote:I've played this game fooooor-ever! but I can't seem to figure out the multiple ways to level up/gain points. I know of a couple ways: spend coins in the stores, and decorate rooms. But what else?
It's not just coins - spending YC helps you level up too :thumbsup:
ImageImage

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 8401
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby YDZ Hunter (183289260) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:18 pm

I personally buy the napa aves and spend around 15-20k on stuff,delete the house sell the furn and repeat.

YDZ Hunter (183289260)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2012

Forum Posts: 2543
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby nairdA (6479932) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Buy trailers, I use/buy the trolly dolls(2500 coins each- 360 yp's when you buy 10, one at a time from inside the store-that's the secret-don't buy in bulk) takes 10(costs you 25 K) to level a room(232 yp's you get).

So for every trailer you finish, you gain 592 yp's and the coins for completion.

Every dozen or so trailers, delete them all, sell back the trolly dolls to the store, you get 750 coins each when you sell them back.

Just make sure you use up all your trolly dolls in inventory before selling them all back to the store otherwise you can't tell which ones are used versus the new ones.

Straight to the point, the higher you advance, the more it costs to level up.

My current level it's costing me over 2 million coins purchasing the trolly dolls, which takes many hours per level then decorating until the weekly 25,000 yo point cap to level up once.

Take your 10 photo's each day in a level 10 room for additional yo points.

Spend your yo cash wisely, I purchase items that will sell quick in Auction House and for a good price to keep my coin level up .

Here's how many yo points are required to level up here ....

You have to be hardcore into it, while others are hanging out at the towers, or on the forums, you sit quietly on a vacant server in the furniture store purchasing hundreds and hundreds of your level up item, day after day after day.

It's not easy, it was designed that way.

Hope it helps;
In Science We Trust ...

1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
- 573PH3N H4WK1NG
nairdA (6479932)
YoWorld Level: 500
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2008

Forum Posts: 2929
Location: "I live somewhere else" Far from the BuyBull Belt .

Postby ErrorUserNotFound (103681266) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm

nairdA (6479932) wrote:Buy trailers, I use/buy the trolly dolls(2500 coins each- 360 yp's when you buy 10, one at a time from inside the store-that's the secret-don't buy in bulk) takes 10(costs you 25 K) to level a room(232 yp's you get).

So for every trailer you finish, you gain 592 yp's and the coins for completion.

Every dozen or so trailers, delete them all, sell back the trolly dolls to the store, you get 750 coins each when you sell them back.

Just make sure you use up all your trolly dolls in inventory before selling them all back to the store otherwise you can't tell which ones are used versus the new ones.

My current level it's costing me over 2 million coins purchasing the trolly dolls, which takes many hours per level then decorating until the weekly 25,000 yo point cap to level up once.

Spend your yo cash wisely, I purchase items that will sell quick in Auction House and for a good price to keep my coin level up .

You have to be hardcore into it, while others are hanging out at the towers, or on the forums, you sit quietly on a vacant server in the furniture store purchasing hundreds and hundreds of your level up item, day after day after day.

Hope it helps;

85k almost 85.5k level up points... Oh my and I thought 9k was bad :shocked:
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

ErrorUserNotFound (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 10981
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby idgaf (187465440) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Buy coin homes and avenues.. decorate each room to a level 10.. I've found that spending between 25k and 27k usually gets the room to level 10. Sticking used items in a room doesn't do much. Always use new items if you're trying to level up ur rooms.Ijust started last year and am almost to level 254 and that is just from decorating.i don't buy much from the shopping district, so I don't know much about that .
XoXo
idgaf (187465440)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 05, 2017

Forum Posts: 92
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:10 am

nairdA (6479932) wrote:Buy trailers, I use/buy the trolly dolls(2500 coins each- 360 yp's when you buy 10, one at a time from inside the store-that's the secret-don't buy in bulk) takes 10(costs you 25 K) to level a room(232 yp's you get).

Hope it helps;

I am always impressed by your dedication nairdA! Only a couple more years and you'll be at level 500 LOL! I figure if I start now, I'll be a great grandfather before I hit 500, so seriously that is awesome.

The only thing I would add to your list is the factory, calendar events and the other doo dads that give you mini points. But, now I'm wondering if they would continue your level up once you hit the weekly max? Hmmmm....

:eh:
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 14439
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Rawr (186765003) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:

Hope it helps;

I am always impressed by your dedication nairdA! Only a couple more years and you'll be at level 500 LOL! I figure if I start now, I'll be a great grandfather before I hit 500, so seriously that is awesome.

The only thing I would add to your list is the factory, calendar events and the other doo dads that give you mini points. But, now I'm wondering if they would continue your level up once you hit the weekly max? Hmmmm....

The weekly max is only in place for decorating, nothing else has a cap :hug:
Rawr (186765003)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 5574
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:59 am

Hope it helps;
Wow! :shocked: You're really dedicated.....I didn't know half of that - you've really shared some great tips :thumbsup:

The only one I sussed out was the AH - I have latest theme stuff on sale daily to generate income but like other players I'm not fussed at all about levelling up.....I just need decorating money :haha:

ETA: That's what I love about Yo, it's what we each decide to make it and we all have our own ways of enjoying it :)
ImageImage

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 8401

Postby nairdA (6479932) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:39 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:The only thing I would add to your list is the factory, calendar events and the other doo dads that give you mini points. But, now I'm wondering if they would continue your level up once you hit the weekly max? Hmmmm.... :eh:

You mentioned the calendar events, I've brought that up here in the past(it's a glitch).

The new calendar has only given out the 1 K in coins, no yo points for me yet this month.

Others have stated the same thing ever since the calendar events came out .

You go 4 or 5 days with no yo points, then you'll finally get 25 one day, then nothing again for 2-3 days ??

Here's the old New Years calendar when we only got the 1 K in coins when you log in...

Here's the New Years calendar when you actually receive the yo points, plus the 1 K in coins ....

About the weekly max, you still accumulate yo points by purchasing after you hit the weekly cap.

You have to do that if you want to level up weekly when you get to the higher levels.

The other means of accumulating yo points such as the factory & the maxing game give so little yo points, it almost makes it a waste of time when you get up higher.

I still go to the factory to post hot dogs for my neighbours .

Here's the points bar back at level 445 with the weekly decorating cap, before any purchases were made..

Hope it helps ;
In Science We Trust ...

1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
- 573PH3N H4WK1NG
nairdA (6479932)
YoWorld Level: 500
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 19, 2008

Forum Posts: 2929
Location: "I live somewhere else" Far from the BuyBull Belt .

Postby SinisterPrime (116808443) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:12 pm

Denouement (4448799) wrote:I've played this game fooooor-ever! but I can't seem to figure out the multiple ways to level up/gain points. I know of a couple ways: spend coins in the stores, and decorate rooms. But what else?

there is a cap on how much points u can get per day I believe so u will have to stop once you reach that threshold. GL! :D

SinisterPrime (116808443)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 7948

Postby Danika (11152984) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:

Hope it helps;

I do the YoMoto races as well. Currently there is a glitch and only 25 out of the 40 races can be won, but this is still 625 points of experience daily.
And yes, it does take forever, but I still do it.
"What you touch at present, you may have, but my soul will be on that hill-top before you lay hands on me again..."

Danika (11152984)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 3118
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I'm not sure...because I don't really care about leveling up but I do know it takes forever :sleeping: ....maybe somebody else can help you!
Consider this a bump :bye:

Same. I don't pay attention until I get a pop up that says I just hit another level.
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10055
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Tracy (12534442) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:35 am

An Alternate method is to use 15 of any 1000 coin item. Sunday sale makes the 1000 item only 500 coins instead. This brings the cost to decorate a room closer to 7,500 instead of 25,000. I can't vouch for the experience trade off for purchasing.
Tracy (12534442)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 1346
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Isla (2518852) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:45 am

If you want to take the time for it, know you can also go to a maxxing event. That helps and costs nothing. Just be prepared to take the time to max someone else's points.

It's done by playing rock, paper, scissors and by taking photos of the room. You also will earn a little bit of money by doing so. I haven't done this in a while due to the amount of time it takes but it definitely helps. Just wanted to suggest this as I know not everyone has a lot of money to spend. At your level, you may still even level up once for each day you max.

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 864
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Return to YoWorld Discussions