YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 14/12)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Thanks for the updates 1WTC. :)

As an FYI, I noticed earlier when trying to download an image from the site, the actual image failed to download. I got a dl file correctly named but with a file size of zero bytes. I was able to use the copy image url okay though.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10880
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Thanks for the updates 1WTC. :)

As an FYI, I noticed earlier when trying to download an image from the site, the actual image failed to download. I got a dl file correctly named but with a file size of zero bytes. I was able to use the copy image url okay though.


Oh I think I know what that was. There is a chance that happens sometimes when the image in the dimension you've selected doesn't exist. I'll add in a check for it and make it default to the lower red one if not found
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:44 am

I love looking in your place for item names. Its fast! If you need any help or if you need any kind of graphics ask me ok. Id love to contribute. I especially love doing little tutorials if there is a place for that.
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9715
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:52 am

1WTC (131380246) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:I see you added XP, thank you! :hug:


You're very welcome! Took a long time to figure it out haha
Also added XP sort by options


Yaaaaay! :party:
Ty!
How do we utilize the xp options?
..........................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
Image
RIP Kobe Bryant, my childhood was purple and gold
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12392
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:23 am

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:Yaaaaay! :party:
Ty!
How do we utilize the xp options?


I just realised I never actually posted about them haha

So when you click on an item (so long as it has a store price associated with it) you'll see a small XP overlay on the image, this will tell you how much XP the item awards upon purchase

Image

This works for both coin and cash items.

As well as this I added the option to orders the items from highest amount of XP awarded to lowest and vice versa

Image
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby Emm (1189084) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi, how can a player request to be private?
User avatar
Emm (1189084)
YoWorld Level: 364
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 13, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 566
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Emm (1189084) wrote:Hi, how can a player request to be private?


I'm on my mobile at the moment about to head to bed. I'll make the change for you first thing in the morning
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby AlanaPo0fer (183325466) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 pm

1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just pushed some new items along with the prices to the database as well as updated all the stores.

I was also meaning to post this here yesterday, this is part of the new user profiles (yes this will be something which can be controlled via the privacy settings)

Image

Once the account and player are linked then other things such as user lists and price suggestions become visible as well.

Image


I LOVE this profile feature you're making and a big TY for all the work you're doing :heart:
Image
User avatar
AlanaPo0fer (183325466)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 10578
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Australia

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:49 am

AlanaPo0fer (183325466) wrote:I LOVE this profile feature you're making and a big TY for all the work you're doing :heart:


Thank you!

Emm (1189084) wrote:Hi, how can a player request to be private?


Just made the change for you
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:51 am

Hey, 1WTC! :) I was just wondering, would it be possible to add an option to view how many units of an item are available in the game? :D I have been looking for two pairs of skates for months and I want to know if I should just give up on them both or not. o_o
Image
MsPhantom • Divya • Mr Savage • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • YoJohn • Yoyo • Somer • Selcouth • shaggy
Nick • Kira • Laudy • not theFATHER • Mrs Poker • Anwesha • Eloryn • Greg • Peach • Stardust • Gira • Ash
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6347
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Philippines

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby Elizabeth Kat (156934082) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:23 am

there still isnt near enough information for it to be used as a price guide... there is a lot of "popular items" that have zero prices on them
what needs to be done in order for it to function as a full time price guide?
_______________________________Image
_______________________________ SO CLOSE TO 4K POSTS!
User avatar
Elizabeth Kat (156934082)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3925
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: texas

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:13 am

Elizabeth Kat (156934082) wrote:there still isnt near enough information for it to be used as a price guide... there is a lot of "popular items" that have zero prices on them
what needs to be done in order for it to function as a full time price guide?


The main aim of the database isn't to be a price guide, it's just a small addition. I do however try and add around 4000 - 5000 prices every day however it will take a long time before there are prices for all items. There are 128,000+ items at the moment and for every 5000 prices I add a good 80% of them are updates to previous prices.

The site does however have the ability for users to submit their own prices by creating a price guide list. I posted about this a few pages back
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:54 am

Hi 1WTC - could I be removed from the player search function please?

Tvm :love:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8401
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:23 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Hi 1WTC - could I be removed from the player search function please?

Tvm :love:



I would like to be removed too.

Many thanks :hug:
Image

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 414
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3454
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm

No worries, just made you both private
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:47 pm

1WTC (131380246) wrote:No worries, just made you both private

Does website share our IP's? I have a family that shares IP with me and people said we're alts because of our IP share which isn't true. If your site shares IP's could mine be made private please?
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 5182
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In Your Computer

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:30 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:No worries, just made you both private

Does website share our IP's? I have a family that shares IP with me and people said we're alts because of our IP share which isn't true. If your site shares IP's could mine be made private please?


I can make individual users private if that's what you mean?
This will only apply to your player and not all players from that IP
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:39 pm

1WTC (131380246) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:No worries, just made you both private

Does website share our IP's? I have a family that shares IP with me and people said we're alts because of our IP share which isn't true. If your site shares IP's could mine be made private please?


I can make individual users private if that's what you mean?
This will only apply to your player and not all players from that IP

What I meant was, is my Player IP visible to other players? If so, would it be possible to make it private, thanks!
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 5182
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In Your Computer

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:56 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:No worries, just made you both private

Does website share our IP's? I have a family that shares IP with me and people said we're alts because of our IP share which isn't true. If your site shares IP's could mine be made private please?


I can make individual users private if that's what you mean?
This will only apply to your player and not all players from that IP

What I meant was, is my Player IP visible to other players? If so, would it be possible to make it private, thanks!


Oh I see, no we don't display player IP's, nor do we store any of that data. That would be way too intrusive on the players privacy
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 13/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:51 pm

Just added about 4500 prices to the database
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions