YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 14/12)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:38 am

1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just altered the private settings for people.

Sorry for the slight delay, I've recently been occupied with a bit of work and haven't had too much free time

I thank you so much for making my setting private. That is the way I like it.
If there is anything I can do to help, please ask as I would love to help.
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9715
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:35 am

Just added 5000 auction house average prices to the database!

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:Working on the account linking (mentioned somewhere above) and a profile page for each user, complete with privacy controls and display settings

Image



Oooh! Privacy controls will be a big hit with folks. And it'll keep you from having to do it onesy twosy. Nice!
:thumbsup:


Haha exactly!
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby Rawr (186765003) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:14 pm

1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just added 5000 auction house average prices to the database!

Do you do these manually? :shocked:
That must be long... :(
Image
User avatar
Rawr (186765003)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5574
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:14 pm

Rawr (186765003) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just added 5000 auction house average prices to the database!

Do you do these manually? :shocked:
That must be long... :(


It's partially automated and partially manual. I just wish it was all automated! haha
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Just pushed some new items along with the prices to the database as well as updated all the stores.

I was also meaning to post this here yesterday, this is part of the new user profiles (yes this will be something which can be controlled via the privacy settings)

Image

Once the account and player are linked then other things such as user lists and price suggestions become visible as well.

Image
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:38 pm

1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just pushed some new items along with the prices to the database as well as updated all the stores.

I was also meaning to post this here yesterday, this is part of the new user profiles (yes this will be something which can be controlled via the privacy settings)

Image

Once the account and player are linked then other things such as user lists and price suggestions become visible as well.

Image


Just went to look, but I don't see how this feature. Is it still in the works, or should I clear my cookies?
:?:
User avatar
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 14439
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
1WTC (131380246) wrote:Just pushed some new items along with the prices to the database as well as updated all the stores.

I was also meaning to post this here yesterday, this is part of the new user profiles (yes this will be something which can be controlled via the privacy settings)

Image

Once the account and player are linked then other things such as user lists and price suggestions become visible as well.

Image


Just went to look, but I don't see how this feature. Is it still in the works, or should I clear my cookies?
:?:


Still being worked on should be out in the next few days!
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm

I've just loaded another 5000 Auction House average prices into the database
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Going to be adding a "What have other people been searching for" feature to the homepage.

I noticed that the site is getting between 10,000 and 20,000 searches a day at the moment, so it'd be nice for other users to be able to see what sort of items other people have been searching for
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 pm

I see you added XP, thank you! :hug:
Image
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26113
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 04/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:I see you added XP, thank you! :hug:


You're very welcome! Took a long time to figure it out haha
Also added XP sort by options
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby Rawr (186765003) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:48 pm

One feature I'd like on the site is the ability to Copy Image URL. Currently the only way to get an image from the site is to download, however I'd much prefer if it'd let us just copy the websites image url for the picture I want. Is this something that could be added? :heart:
Image
User avatar
Rawr (186765003)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5574
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Rawr (186765003) wrote:One feature I'd like on the site is the ability to Copy Image URL. Currently the only way to get an image from the site is to download, however I'd much prefer if it'd let us just copy the websites image url for the picture I want. Is this something that could be added? :heart:


Of course, I'll have a look into adding it for you
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby Lady Haha (119454292) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 pm

I just want to take a moment to say that you do an amazing job on the website, 1WTC! Thanks for that! I really enjoy browsing the site and looking at items :D
Image
User avatar

Lady Haha (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2826
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: BFE, Mississippi

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Lady Haha (119454292) wrote:I just want to take a moment to say that you do an amazing job on the website, 1WTC! Thanks for that! I really enjoy browsing the site and looking at items :D

Ah thank you!

Rawr (186765003) wrote:One feature I'd like on the site is the ability to Copy Image URL. Currently the only way to get an image from the site is to download, however I'd much prefer if it'd let us just copy the websites image url for the picture I want. Is this something that could be added? :heart:


This should hopefully be up on the site tonight, have it mostly coded just need to finish it off
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Small change of plan, it'll be out in the morning instead as I've got caught up in something at the moment.

Also I've loaded another 3000 prices to the database.
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:44 am

I've added in the ability to copy the images directly
I've also added in some fallbacks for when images are not found
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby Lady JaJaZ (152320506) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:34 am

Thank you so much 1WTC for all the hard work you do for this highly valuable tool! LUV it! :hug:

Image
ImageImage

We're all mature, until someone pulls out some bubble wrap!!!
User avatar
Lady JaJaZ (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 377
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Go ahead tickle my funny bone...I know you want to!

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby Rain (110294179) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:56 am

I havent had a chance to visit the site to see the changes...but they sound good.

:thumbsup:
Image

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
User avatar
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7963
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: YoWorld

Re: YoWorldDB.com - YoWorld Database Website (Updated 08/11)

Postby 1WTC (131380246) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Thank you so much 1WTC for all the hard work you do for this highly valuable tool! LUV it! :hug:

Image


Thank you!!
Image
User avatar
1WTC (131380246)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 434
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Kent, United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions