[PODCAST] The YoWorld Update Episode 14: You Asked...

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [PODCAST] The YoWorld Update Episode 14: You Asked...

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:19 pm

This is just and idea and I'm not sure if it's ever been mentioned but I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a save your fav room. Just like sav our fav outfit.
what? what? what? whatttttttt?
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 10965
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 am

Topic Idea: Player ideas.
I'd love to know if BVG has been browsing player suggestions and will any be made a Yo reality in game. I'd also like to hear vikings discuss some of these nifty ideas that have been suggested, what they think of them, and what can and can't be done. Will any player suggestions be apart of the auction house upgrade? Give us the player innovation scoop! :D
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real.
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along, somewhere I belong

MY WISHLIST (click here)
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011

Forum Posts: 8223
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Nova StarrLite (133972543) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:52 pm

I was told via a ticket I submitted that there will be a revamp of the Inventory feature as well as new and more efficient ways to sort through decor and costume inventory... Can we get an expansion on this subject? How close is this to becoming a reality? I am super excited for this feature! :heart:
Click on my siggie and visit my SweetHearts Park! Bring a date! *Wishing someone sells to me: https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107171&p=2464109#p2464109*

Nova StarrLite (133972543)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 2446
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Nova StarrLite (133972543) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:34 pm

:idea: Suggestion's for stores retired items situation...
First: It seems to make more sense to me to get rid of the oldest items in the stores first.
Second (and last): Now I know, that some yo's want to see everything stay and some want almost everything gone. To take the edge off for both, how about vikings pick a set amount of items from each theme to retain for decor (other than the staple decor items that are in the depot) as well as clothing, and you hold a vote for yo's to choose their top x number of items they want to keep in stores and those items will be placed in store to hold retro themes favorite items through out the history of Yo. This way we can keep some of the items from all the themes and it won't be as cluttered in the stores. :hug:
Click on my siggie and visit my SweetHearts Park! Bring a date! *Wishing someone sells to me: https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107171&p=2464109#p2464109*

Nova StarrLite (133972543)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 2446

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 am

Nova StarrLite (133972543) wrote:I was told via a ticket I submitted that there will be a revamp of the Inventory feature as well as new and more efficient ways to sort through decor and costume inventory... Can we get an expansion on this subject? How close is this to becoming a reality? I am super excited for this feature! :heart:

Nova I sure hope that's coming soon. That could make a world of difference in a lot of peoples game play :D I won't get my hopes up though because it could be something that doesn't really help me out at all lol but here's to keeping my fingers crossed
what? what? what? whatttttttt?
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 10965
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kat (106520804) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 am

Nancy (113683590) wrote:I have a question for the next broadcast. Is there any chance of showing if we already own an item before buying it, whether it be from the store or auction house? If there was a little box that said "You own ___ of this item" it would help to avoid buying duplicates of something you only need one of.

Great idea!!!

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 751
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby April (125585474) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:40 am

Informative pod cast thanks..Yoworld.com would love to see back in all its glory ..I did appreciate the fact that u could view your homes and the rooms and all the contents inside..Prices are indeed all over the place high low lets find a happy medium..Also as for expiring items I totally agree cant keep it all..just not logical people need to get that..its the yo way of life out with the old in with the new. z was faster at removing and replacing the vikings will find their groove ..If I may add I do think that themes should be longer with more items..I was still on the alien theme next thing u know it its safari..It takes time to decorate save $ or find items etc...so time please I find myself with a few items decorated with each new home...no complete homes ...thanks

April (125585474)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 529
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby grammy dy (140623277) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:10 pm

There are a few things that I'm hoping you'll consider.
When you have a new theme, can you please put the name of the theme or part of it in the beginning of every item in clothing, accessories, hair and facial features. It sure would make it easier to find items in our inventory.

The people that have a star or blue highlighted event pay yo dollars to have it that way and they should be first in the event column. I heard it used to be that way and it seems fair and from what I'm hearing they aren't happy about the way it is.

I asked before if you could allow the floor arrows to show thru the floor tiles and you answered that some like the idea and some don't. Is there any way to put the option to turn it on and off in the settings or with the blackspace walking-decorating section?

I am one of the players that feel the frustration regarding the layering on walls and floors. I heard the broadcast and felt your frustration with the same issue. You made the medieval stone wall tiles and they work wonderful. Hoping this information can be helpful to you.

Love entering the contests. Was wondering if we could enter 2 or 3 rooms for the official decorating contests. Would be fine to have only one winner per person. I have trouble deciding which room to enter!

The calendar puts a little more excitement into the game. Thank you!

Thank you for what you do for us!
grammy dy (140623277)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2166

Viking Jess Please Reply

Postby Ruby YFG (187453254) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:43 am

Is Yoworld Support ON Gmail Is The Rl Bvg Because my friend got shes acc banned she said is yoworld support is real?
Ruby YFG (187453254)
YoWorld Level: 42
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2017

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Viking Jess Please Reply

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 am

Ruby (187453254) wrote:Is Yoworld Support ON Gmail Is The Rl Bvg Because my friend got shes acc banned she said is yoworld support is real?

Your friend would never get a random email from BVG 'banning' her. Their support email is [email protected]. Any other email account is a fake.

If she has any questions, she can use the HELP tab above the game screen to send a msg directly to the support team.

Welcome to the forum! :bye:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 13757
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Ruby YFG (187453254) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:48 pm

she said she got banned for no reason and then they said to apeal then she apeal she did have replied from yoworld support and they said to confirm the email she did
Ruby YFG (187453254)
YoWorld Level: 42
YoWorld Start Date: May 22, 2017

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Catnip LaY (7044283) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Nancy (113683590) wrote:I have a question for the next broadcast. Is there any chance of showing if we already own an item before buying it, whether it be from the store or auction house? If there was a little box that said "You own ___ of this item" it would help to avoid buying duplicates of something you only need one of.

yes we really really need this!
Image Click this pic for my apt
Catnip LaY (7044283)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 212
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions