[PODCAST] The YoWorld Update Episode 9: Bug Fixes!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [PODCAST] The YoWorld Update Episode 9: Bug Fixes!

Postby Bunny (185290042) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:14 pm

What I would love for you to look into for the next podcast is maybe group chats? Is there any way we would be able to incorporate private group chats into Yoworld even when we are not in the same room? Just like how we pm eachother person to person but instead we make a list and every time you send a message to that group it would send to everyone in it :D
ImageImage
"The Credit Belongs To The Man Who Is Actually In The Arena" -Roosevelt
❤Buying these!❤

Rest in peace my white pawed baby ❤ 8.28.17 8:55 AM
Bunny (185290042)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2013

Forum Posts: 9226
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 pm

I have a question that you could maybe answer... :idea:
I have just decorated a room which is spoiled by my avatar being in the middle of the design when I visit. That made me think that visitors will see me ruining my design when they do their coin runs. :haha:
Would it be possible to place your avatar in a specific position?

I would rather be placed here.... than

here...

Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 3531
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby fbyosallplay (4152024) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:49 am

tnks for updating about what the Vikings do .. :) what kind of pets can you make like a valentine bunny or a valentine teddy bear pet, or a valentine ladybug.... or a goose or a hamster or butterfly ? can we carry multiple pets when we travel?

so if i installed windows 10 half way does that
mean i am running on w 9.5 :)

gifts> <3
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... ng-4152024
>https://youtu.be/DAFQFaVB1dg

fbyosallplay (4152024)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 26, 2008

Forum Posts: 96
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Rainicorn (8264282) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 am

Hmmm did the pet fix wipe out existing licenses? My black cat already had a license (have had him for many years) and now it seems to be gone. He can only follow in the room and I'm told I have to buy another license.
Click the picture to visit me!

Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane shoulda been my name
Mr. Cellophane 'cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me and never know I'm there
Rainicorn (8264282)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 1759
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby WheresMyStache (123271982) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:38 am

Just a thought for something to bring up in next podcast: Forums/YoWorld.Com . Any plans to evolutionize the forums? & Can we also have an option to "unsubscribe" from "posts we've commented on" Thanks !! <3
WheresMyStache (123271982)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 689
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Gem Gem (107293339) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Maybe having to feed a pet, and every day,depending on the cost of t the pet, you get a small number of coins like 200( which may be able to go up of you feed them X days in a row)
An incentive to "look after" pets :haha:
Gem Gem (107293339)
YoWorld Level: 42
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 2051
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby BeeBee (164579832) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:02 am

I would love to be able to have all my things in storage put in categories, e.g. themes, tables, chairs, etc.... It would make life so much easier when decorating. It would be really cool if we could make up our own categories. Just a thought and on my wish list. By the way, I just bought my FIRST PET because of this podcast. :heart: Keep up the good work! :hug:
BeeBee (164579832)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby JustShirley (115653893) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:33 am

Don't know where I've been, but I didn't even notice your new Update podcast until yesterday! :shocked: I found that podcast to be so very interesting...really appreciate Nick taking the time to initially explore and then explain to us what he found that was causing the pet problem! That's just too cool of you to put in your extra time trying to find our bug solutions! I haven't tried having MeowMeow (my cat) unfollow yet, don't want to lose him off to LaLaLand where I first purchased him. :haha: Was wondering have you fixed that also...so if I have him "unfollow", will he stay in the home I'm currently defaulted in until I click "follow" again? Also, when I tell him to sit or lay he'll respond and sit or lay .... for about 2 seconds then he's up pacing around and jumping again. Any way he can sit or lay or stay until I tell him to follow me?
Another thing I notice, when I go to lay on my bed...it would be nice if Meow Meow would lay near my feet (or at the top off my head or next to me) on the bed instead of jumping up and down every split second like a Mexican Jumping Bean at the foot of my bed...I find it hard to rest when he's doing that! :silly: It's like he went into fast forward waiting for me to get up again!

By the way...I noticed another bug got fixed too...I am finally able to see friends I haven't seen in Years (yes years!) that have come by to visit me! I can see their avi's now that they leave in my room and I can visit them and get a coin and gift too (which I didn't get before either-but used to visit them back via their message that they visited in my guest book) I was elated when I noticed that fix!!! So far there's only one friend now that I've noticed I can't see their avi when they visit. I also have a friend who still has 2 friends that she can't see either, so I guess it wasn't a global fix? Maybe just particular players? At any rate...It's such an improvement and a definite noticeable change in the game play...I have so many more visitors now! Guess there were more that I couldn't see than I knew! Before if they didn't leave a message, I never knew they visited me at all. They probably just thought I wasn't returning visits! :dizzy:

Wanted to give a huge shout out to whoever fixed that avi visit bug! I've lost out on thousands of coins over the years due to not being able to pay back visits!

It certainly has restored my faith in your commitment to work toward what the players want! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:
CLICK MY SIGGY TO VISIT MY DEFAULT ROOM OR THE WORLD TO VISIT MY APARTMENT

JustShirley (115653893)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 425
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Physical body stays on Earth but Soul is boundless! ☼

Postby XxLady LavenderxX (120127419) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:57 am

Finally!! Thank youuuu guys
XxLady LavenderxX (120127419)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 133
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 am

Not sure if this is allowed or not, but for anyone interested in seeing a real Mardi Gras Parade, you can LiveStream the Endymion Parade in New Orleans on local channel WVUE Fox 8 (just google it) on Saturday, February 25th at 7pm CST. Laissez les bons temps rouler! :D

HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 230
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:15 am

HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093) wrote:Not sure if this is allowed or not, but for anyone interested in seeing a real Mardi Gras Parade, you can LiveStream the Endymion Parade in New Orleans on local channel WVUE Fox 8 (just google it) on Saturday, February 25th at 7pm CST. Laissez les bons temps rouler! :D

Cool!! Ty! :) :thumbsup:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 13141
Forum Title: YoWild

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions