Is This A Rumor or is This True?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Is This A Rumor or is This True?

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:37 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Can someone get banned for having too many cats?? :shocked: :shocked: :cold:

Do you have any real cats? :haha:

I do have a cat in real life :haha: He looks very similar to the cat the lives in Rod's house :haha:
“From a biological perspective, nothing is unnatural. Whatever is possible is by definition also natural. A truly unnatural behavior, one that goes against the laws of nature, simply cannot exist.”

~ Yuval Noah Harari, Sapiens

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 422
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 22710
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:40 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:Can someone get banned for having too many cats?? :shocked: :shocked: :cold:

I do have a cat in real life :haha: He looks very similar to the cat the lives in Rod's house :haha:

Mine looks just like the one by your side, although he's no kitten. He's a really old boy.

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 27396
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Diamond (169681585) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:41 pm

Diamond (169681585) wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:or spiders. :idea:

I like spiders, they eat the damned mosquitoes. What I don't like are the grasshoppers. A swarm just ate all the leaves on my bromeliads. They didn't leave one leaf uneaten, but they payed for it with hundreds of beheadings since I can't use poison because of the bees. I'm not sure if the little snakes that live in that bromeliad jungle were eating the grasshoppers, but they were doing a lousy job. The only thing I hate more are the poisonous cane toads, but those I just throw in the trash to live out their best life at the dump.

I have crickets. I have them to feed my bearded dragon. I try really hard to never lose any as they chew threw everything! We need bees as well. I don't kill bees. I am not a fan of spiders/bugs in general nor leave them in the house but I will toss them outside. If it's a scary looking thing it gonna die. I can only deal with so much lol.

That sucks Sam.
hehe hundreds of beheadings. That what's up.
I live in mosquito country so it's why I toss the spiders or small bugs outside.
Poison toads idk if we have them or not I see toads chillin. I should check on that stat!
Racoons I hate with a passion. They are just the worse.

The poison toads are an invasive species down here in Florida. The story is that they were "accidentally" released, but I think the real reason is that they did it for Big Sugar and their sugarcane fields since they'd been trying for a long time. They've caused a massive problem and they kill hundreds, maybe even thousands of pets every year. They can kill a large dog in minutes. My dog has almost died several times and my neighbors Rottweiler was almost brain damaged. They can even kill humans I've heard.

OMG! I don't think we have those. I am in the midwest. We have a million lakes lol. Wow that is crazy. Be careful!
I love to garden as well. I never had a slug issue. Lots of bees but they don't bother me. Crickets and such. Scary looking water bugs uh. Wild animals eating gardens is the biggest prob here.

Diamond (169681585)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010

Forum Posts: 2051
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: A hot mess, watching the movie Tangerine & eating burn popcorn, what else?

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:42 pm

:haha:
I find spiders very amazing! Once, I saw some spider webs spreading out between two trees in an open park, and it was raining hard the night before. It means that the spider made that web in just a matter of hours :shocked:
“From a biological perspective, nothing is unnatural. Whatever is possible is by definition also natural. A truly unnatural behavior, one that goes against the laws of nature, simply cannot exist.”

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Mine looks just like the one by your side, although he's no kitten. He's a really old boy.

Yes, I remember you posted a picture of your cat sitting in a room of your house! :haha: Mine is not young either. I have been his staff for almost 12 years. He adopted me when he was barely a month old.

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:53 pm

Yes, I remember you posted a picture of your cat sitting in a room of your house! :haha: Mine is not young either. I have been his staff for almost 12 years. He adopted me when he was barely a month old.

I've had a lot of cats adopt me, I can't help feeding them. I hate to see a cat starving. :sad:

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 27396
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:53 pm

Having too many cats is the puurrrfect crime
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 22364

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:57 pm

I've had a lot of cats adopt me, I can't help feeding them. I hate to see a cat starving. :sad:

Awwww!! :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 pm

CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:

Having too many cats is the puurrrfect crime

:haha: :haha: :haha: Meeow!!!

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sat May 21, 2022 3:47 pm

Lainie (124009750) wrote: :trophy: :) :hug:

:) :hug: :star:
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 15457
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Diamond (169681585) » Sat May 21, 2022 3:59 pm

Will Hung (126579776) wrote:
dianabanana (111036364) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:Banned players/forumers will always come up with BullSh*t lies and rumors to try and justify the behavior they refuse to take accountability for. :thumbsup:

unadulterated truth. :D

Real talk it's pathedic.

Some people think crying like a baby, while being an hateful, angry louse are gonna get them their accounts back...

Their sins compound when they bring it to the forums or send minions to do their dirty work. I wish I had a dollar for every time I was accused of slandering someone begging for help with a ban in here. They know what they did and they don't like it when someone shines a flashlight on their sins. I also hate the way BVG is portrayed as a heartless, uncaring entity by these people. BVG is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that for protecting the players who actually care enough to follow the game's rules.

And since you guys lit my soap box on fire on this peaceful Saturday morning........when people try to do ANYTHING in this game that hurts other people, I wish BVG would put their dumb ass avatars on display after banning them. The world is a better place when they fear consequences, because too many parents are failing their kids in teaching them how to behave. So yeah, I'm old school when it comes to punishment. I'm vindictive, spiteful, and full of ire at people who have the unmitigated gall to do whatever they please without thought for others. The world is a better place when people get punched in the mouth for being an asswipe. I'm glad BVG takes out the trash for us.

So yeah, have a great weekend. :haha: :hug: :silly:

I agree except for the children part. I never have had to punish my kids and the youngest is 15. I am not quite 40 yet so it's a diff mindset maybe. I communicate and guide them. They have never given me a prob. They are not perfect but really mature and goal oriented but fun for their ages. Leaders of their little pack of friends. They don't hid anything from me few things I wish they would walking around talking to boys on the phone but I put a lot of work into them. Punishment or being uninvolved as a manager or parent leads to low motivation or rebellion. Why I try to figure out the underline reason for behavior. Trust I have a limit and will snap in the real world. They should tar and feather them. There are situations where this reaction is necessary as you describe it. I hate kids that can't act right like who raised you. I was a mom at 17 so idk what ppl with advantages older than me raising kids are doing. Entitlement is irritating. I had authoritarian parents that beat us all the time and were really controling. I left at 14. My kids also know the line where I will punish them if needed. I just have not had to. I don't want my kids acting like that. They do have a say in my decisions. They can come to me and do with anything. A teacher emailed me how insightful my 14 yr old was. It takes a lot of work to have kids like that. School important but they need to know how the real world works. I don't sugar coat anything lol. We are talking about adults older than myself that can't act right. It's a diff situation. Just any group at the disadvantage in power kids workers whatever if you have no emotional intelligence will rebel leading to kids that can't act right or high turnover. They are acting out but their no other way but to expose them to hold them accountable. It is quite ridiculous. I rather be the target than anyone else cause I don't care. I won't give other ppl my power. It is irritating to me. After you try to handle things a diff way and it doesn't work your hand is forced. I have to punish my ex husband as discussions or reasonabilty will not work. I am reasonable but their a limit. Doesn't make me happy but I am out of options. He not controlling me. He an idiot. He can't raise a goldfish. That not my problem. The one kid he raised without me is 16 drinks has sex at school and lives with her boyfriend. There a situation where my kids know id smack them back home. No. I have 2 of them on the path to become drs not strippers.

Diamond (169681585)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010

Forum Posts: 2051
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: A hot mess, watching the movie Tangerine & eating burn popcorn, what else?

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Sat May 21, 2022 4:21 pm

CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:Banned players/forumers will always come up with BullSh*t lies and rumors to try and justify the behavior they refuse to take accountability for. :thumbsup:

Real talk it's pathedic.

Some people think crying like a baby, while being an hateful, angry louse are gonna get them their accounts back...

Their sins compound when they bring it to the forums or send minions to do their dirty work. I wish I had a dollar for every time I was accused of slandering someone begging for help with a ban in here. They know what they did and they don't like it when someone shines a flashlight on their sins. I also hate the way BVG is portrayed as a heartless, uncaring entity by these people. BVG is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that for protecting the players who actually care enough to follow the game's rules.

And since you guys lit my soap box on fire on this peaceful Saturday morning........when people try to do ANYTHING in this game that hurts other people, I wish BVG would put their dumb ass avatars on display after banning them. The world is a better place when they fear consequences, because too many parents are failing their kids in teaching them how to behave. So yeah, I'm old school when it comes to punishment. I'm vindictive, spiteful, and full of ire at people who have the unmitigated gall to do whatever they please without thought for others. The world is a better place when people get punched in the mouth for being an asswipe. I'm glad BVG takes out the trash for us.

I criticize bvg for plenty of things, but i too am glad they threw the trash out. sure, takes em long enough at times, but at least it been a bit more peaceful.

Although some have found other ways of harassment via other means such as social media, their gonna get theirs soon enough. The world has a way of catching up to people who wanna be cartoon villians... :smug:
CountryDude89 (11877186)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:43 pm

Real talk it's pathedic.

I criticize bvg for plenty of things, but i too am glad they threw the trash out. sure, takes em long enough at times, but at least it been a bit more peaceful.

Although some have found other ways of harassment via other means such as social media, their gonna get theirs soon enough. The world has a way of catching up to people who wanna be cartoon villians... :smug:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 15457

Postby StephMarie (129969826) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:49 pm

CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:I criticize bvg for plenty of things, but i too am glad they threw the trash out. sure, takes em long enough at times, but at least it been a bit more peaceful.

Is that still going on? That's kind of pathetic. :haha: :quiet:

StephMarie (129969826)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5418
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:07 pm

You can have too many cats in real life, but never in Yo..... :haha:

I love your signature SD. It is so true. :)
Image Image
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop
Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 15228

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:08 pm

Does the cat live in Rod's house? or Does Rod live in the cat's house? :?:
Image Image
Autumn Glory (105171200)

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Where I live now, fortunately, I do not see many strays, but where I use to live, I would also take care of any that needed help. I did just recuse a husky mix puppy a few months ago that was possibly dumped. I found her on the way home from work. She was very sick (pneumonia) and covered in fleas and ticks......people are the real animals.
Image Image
Autumn Glory (105171200)

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:20 pm

Lainie (124009750) wrote:

I like spiders, they eat the damned mosquitoes. What I don't like are the grasshoppers. A swarm just ate all the leaves on my bromeliads. They didn't leave one leaf uneaten, but they payed for it with hundreds of beheadings since I can't use poison because of the bees. I'm not sure if the little snakes that live in that bromeliad jungle were eating the grasshoppers, but they were doing a lousy job. The only thing I hate more are the poisonous cane toads, but those I just throw in the trash to live out their best life at the dump.

I hate hate hate slugs! I know they have their part to play in the ecosystem by helping to recycle nutrients - after they've devastated my plants...
But have you ever stepped on a massive slug in your bare feet?

:cold: :wailing:

I love ya Lainie, but you can have too many spiders..... o_o I love animals and I know we need spiders as part of the ecosystem, I just want them to stay over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or anywhere far from me......we have these wolf spiders here, and once I killed one and did not realize her "babies" were on her back....yeah Nightmares.....

*shudders* I will take a slug anyday....LOL
Image Image
Autumn Glory (105171200)

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:29 pm

StephMarie (129969826) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:I criticize bvg for plenty of things, but i too am glad they threw the trash out. sure, takes em long enough at times, but at least it been a bit more peaceful.

Is that still going on? That's kind of pathetic. :haha: :quiet:

Yup. now, wheres my pancakes and syrup at? :haha:
CountryDude89 (11877186)

Postby StephMarie (129969826) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:30 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:I love ya Lainie, but you can have too many spiders..... o_o I love animals and I know we need spiders as part of the ecosystem, I just want them to stay over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or anywhere far from me......we have these wolf spiders here, and once I killed one and did not realize her "babies" were on her back....yeah Nightmares.....

*shudders* I will take a slug anyday....LOL

Oh heck no! It looks like a half alien/half spider abomination. :shocked:

StephMarie (129969826)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5418
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions