[INTO THE VAULT] Continental Cruise: CC2016

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [INTO THE VAULT] Continental Cruise: CC2016

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Cookie Monster (4327680) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:yes mine takes forever when im saving after purchasing whether its a little or a lot. sometimes it will take ages then eventually save, but then other times i had it go to grey screen and the items were bought but not saved in the room. thats why i stopped doing it that way. occasionally i will fill up a room and add something from store that i forgot or wanted another one of. when its frozen on purchasing i think to myself... crap why did i do that. once it saves i go :phew: and remember the next time to just buy it straight from store first

It took so long the other day to save my GE entry that I missed the deadline. Yes, I shouldn't have cut it so close, but I came an hour before, was interrupted by phone calls, and it lagged every time I took something out of the room, too.

Gem events are becoming like the airport... used to have to be here a minimum of an hour before. Now, because of their inefficiency, it's two hours.

yeah that new glitch sucks for sure and its not just with the GE... if you are decorating or filling storage homes and you want to put an item back in your inventory or you accidently put it over the edge and it goes to go back then it freezes for ages before finally going into your inventory. if you are say doing the GE and you want to put an item back in your inventory, first click on the store, then drop the item into the bottom. it does go in your inventory still and it doesn't freeze on the way, it goes instantly!
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
Act your age, not your shoe size

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 22966
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby CosmoZory (182292488) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:40 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:Please give us a list of what is going to the depot

so that i can panic hoard more efficiently :'(

CosmoZory (182292488)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2012

Forum Posts: 16547
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Stormy Amphitrite (186654727) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:59 pm

just glad i have been building back my coins to past 7M as of today because i will likely be spending half of that...

Stormy Amphitrite (186654727)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2016

Forum Posts: 1279
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Pretend mermaid lives part time in the Salish Sea, part time in the Pacific.

Postby Mary YED (105109970) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:45 pm

LOL, Loie :haha: :haha: :haha: I am afraid that it is too late for the list - at least for me. I have already started hording manically :wailing: :haha: :wailing: :haha: The only problem is whether I will be able to buy all I wanted :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

Mary YED (105109970)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 185
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Mary YED (105109970) wrote:

LOL, Loie :haha: :haha: :haha: I am afraid that it is too late for the list - at least for me. I have already started hording manically :wailing: :haha: :wailing: :haha: The only problem is whether I will be able to buy all I wanted :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

too late for me as well unless its there during the day for me tomorrow... and as im UK time it might not be as we are 5 hours ahead of Canada. well i sure as hell won't be asking for anything else saved as its pointless... they can stick their lists...
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Viking Andrew » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay, but here's the items being saved:

Palm Fronds 2 CC2016
Brown Moroccan Door CC2016
White Moroccan Door CC2016
Yellow Throw Pillow CC2016
Red Throw Pillow CC2016
Blue Throw Pillow CC2016
Green Throw Pillow CC2016
Yellow Morrocan Rug CC2016
Red Morrocan Rug CC2016
Blue Morrocan Rug CC2016
Green Morrocan Rug CC2016
Palm Fronds 2 CC2016
Palm Fronds 1 CC2016
Floor Mosaic CC2016
Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Dolphin Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Red Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Huge Sittable Rock CC2016
Crumbled Grecian Column CC2016
Tall Grecian Column CC2016
Medium Cactus CC2016
Large Cactus CC2016
Lava Rock 3 CC2016
Lava Rock 2 CC2016
Lava Rock 1 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 3 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 2 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 1 CC2016
Sunscreen Bottles CC2016
Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500

Forum Posts: 3413
Forum Title: Forum Daddy

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:20 pm

well that pretty damn crap. those sittable pillow cushions aren't being saved and only the huge sittable rock which is too big to be versatile... not saving the small and medium :dizzy: :dizzy: also the fire which people use all the while in campfire scenes or in fireplaces to make them animated :nerd:

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:24 pm

a massive theme like that with all the different countries sections should have had a lot more saved as so many staple items in there. you only had to look at the lists this time compared to other times. more like... lets play a game of what we won't save just to piss everyone off

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:57 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:well that pretty damn crap. those sittable pillow cushions aren't being saved and only the huge sittable rock which is too big to be versatile... not saving the small and medium :dizzy: :dizzy: also the fire which people use all the while in campfire scenes or in fireplaces to make them animated :nerd:

This! :(

Thanks for letting us know at least. We have a few hours left to buy.
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 9229
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Wait why the hell are you saving the huge sittable rock? Who asked for that one? That one is yo cash! We wanted the coin ones saved.
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 9229
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Stormy Amphitrite (186654727) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:33 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Wait why the hell are you saving the huge sittable rock? Who asked for that one? That one is yo cash! We wanted the coin ones saved.

very disappointed the coin fire items were not saved. well not much out of so much was. so yeah glad i now have back to over 7M coins tonight.

Stormy Amphitrite (186654727)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2016

Forum Posts: 1279
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Pretend mermaid lives part time in the Salish Sea, part time in the Pacific.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:27 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Wait why the hell are you saving the huge sittable rock? Who asked for that one? That one is yo cash! We wanted the coin ones saved.

its what they do every time now. bit like saving the YC large blossom but not the medium and small coin ones which everyone wanted from JG theme. also they are saving the medium and large cactus which are YC but not the small one which is coins and not saving the coin flowering ones either. no coin animals saved, the fire and wall torch, the palm trees, sittable cushions, the spotlights, the coin NPCs, the rainbow, and that red wine is the last one left after the other wines & glasses got vaulted previously. the only things being saved which i wanted are the rugs, fronds and mosaics. i think its pretty obvious now that its pointless giving a list of what we want cos they are using it against us and saving piss all what we actually want. im done here and apart from saving vault stuff im done on the game too

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Loie (9730540) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:29 pm

a few of us did but it was in addition to the coin sittable rocks, never thought they'd save JUST the yc one (which is nice, btw, but i already bought a few)

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 394
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5355
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Jade (136873125) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 pm

The stone walls are so useful and they should have been on the list, too! Out of 334 items in that Theme and they are only saving 29 of the items!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 3074
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere in Southern Ontario not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby Skull (6186221) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 am

Thanks for finally giving us a list! I endorse the comments above. The choice of saving things in cash and removing all that is animated or sittable for coins was pretty obvious to me, that's what you've been doing since early 2021 with all the themes being vaulting! :wailing:
You could have saved the bar stools too: they are cheap and versatile and can be bought in coins; people can't keep up with you, you realize it, everything has become too expensive or can be bought only in cash !!!!
Anyway, I repeat, thanks for giving us a list this time! NOW GIVE US A BREAK, Pleaseeeeeee , from now until Christmas is the most expensive time of the year in this game , so please please please a little break!!!
Skull (6186221)
YoWorld Level: 383
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 11, 2008

Forum Posts: 90
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby hummingbird (12795999) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:25 am

Loie (9730540) wrote:

a few of us did but it was in addition to the coin sittable rocks, never thought they'd save JUST the yc one (which is nice, btw, but i already bought a few)

They did this with those pink trees in the theme they retired before. They only saved the YC one. Doesn't anyone see what they are doing? It has become a pattern now. Seems to me like they are NOT saving the items that are most asked for because they know when they un-vault them, that they are going to have a big stream of income during that time since everyone uses those items so much! If people would stop hoarding, then maybe vaulting items wouldn't be such a good idea anymore since they wouldn't be getting so much income all at once?

Skull (6186221) wrote:Thanks for finally giving us a list! I endorse the comments above. The choice of saving things in cash and removing all that is animated or sittable for coins was pretty obvious to me, that's what you've been doing since early 2021 with all the themes being vaulting! :wailing:
You could have saved the bar stools too: they are cheap and versatile and can be bought in coins; people can't keep up with you, you realize it, everything has become too expensive or can be bought only in cash !!!!
Anyway, I repeat, thanks for giving us a list this time! NOW GIVE US A BREAK, Pleaseeeeeee , from now until Christmas is the most expensive time of the year in this game , so please please please a little break!!!

Yes, we appreciate a list, however, you are giving it with such short time left that some people in some time zones might not get the list before the items are vaulted. Please, from now on, give a few days notice of what's being saved.

Please, please, please give us a break from vaulting items for a while. Everyone is trying to have enough to buy Halloween and Christmas items. Are you really more interested in making money on vaulting themes instead of new items coming out? Some people can't afford to do both plus it is JUST TOO MUCH!!! You are constantly putting out items daily, you have the gem event going ALL THE TIME now, you have DC items for sale a lot (especially during the holidays) plus there is each theme full of items. IT IS OVERWHELMING!!! Please slow this down! :grr

Please start focusing on the game playing correctly before continuing to push stuff out at such a rapid pace! The Desktop App does NOT work right! Please Fix it before anything else! What good does it do to constantly push out stuff for sale if people are leaving the game or not spending due to things not working right! :idea:
hummingbird (12795999)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Nutty Nat (132566043) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:04 am

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay, but here's the items being saved:

Palm Fronds 2 CC2016
Brown Moroccan Door CC2016
White Moroccan Door CC2016
Yellow Throw Pillow CC2016
Red Throw Pillow CC2016
Blue Throw Pillow CC2016
Green Throw Pillow CC2016
Yellow Morrocan Rug CC2016
Red Morrocan Rug CC2016
Blue Morrocan Rug CC2016
Green Morrocan Rug CC2016
Palm Fronds 2 CC2016
Palm Fronds 1 CC2016
Floor Mosaic CC2016
Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Dolphin Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Red Hanging Mosaic CC2016
Huge Sittable Rock CC2016
Crumbled Grecian Column CC2016
Tall Grecian Column CC2016
Medium Cactus CC2016
Large Cactus CC2016
Lava Rock 3 CC2016
Lava Rock 2 CC2016
Lava Rock 1 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 3 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 2 CC2016
Tropical Cocktail 1 CC2016
Sunscreen Bottles CC2016

:shocked:
*sigh* Thank you for the list though.

hummingbird (12795999) wrote:Yes, we appreciate a list, however, you are giving it with such short time left that some people in some time zones might not get the list before the items are vaulted. Please, from now on, give a few days notice of what's being saved.

Please, please, please give us a break from vaulting items for a while. Everyone is trying to have enough to buy Halloween and Christmas items. Are you really more interested in making money on vaulting themes instead of new items coming out? Some people can't afford to do both plus it is JUST TOO MUCH!!! You are constantly putting out items daily, you have the gem event going ALL THE TIME now, you have DC items for sale a lot (especially during the holidays) plus there is each theme full of items. IT IS OVERWHELMING!!! Please slow this down! :grr

Please start focusing on the game playing correctly before continuing to push stuff out at such a rapid pace! The Desktop App does NOT work right! Please Fix it before anything else! What good does it do to constantly push out stuff for sale if people are leaving the game or not spending due to things not working right! :idea:

:trophy:
"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."
Nutty Nat (132566043)
YoWorld Level: 461
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 231
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:56 am

hummingbird (12795999) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:

They did this with those pink trees in the theme they retired before. They only saved the YC one. Doesn't anyone see what they are doing? It has become a pattern now. Seems to me like they are NOT saving the items that are most asked for because they know when they un-vault them, that they are going to have a big stream of income during that time since everyone uses those items so much! If people would stop hoarding, then maybe vaulting items wouldn't be such a good idea anymore since they wouldn't be getting so much income all at once?

Skull (6186221) wrote:Thanks for finally giving us a list! I endorse the comments above. The choice of saving things in cash and removing all that is animated or sittable for coins was pretty obvious to me, that's what you've been doing since early 2021 with all the themes being vaulting! :wailing:

Yes, we appreciate a list, however, you are giving it with such short time left that some people in some time zones might not get the list before the items are vaulted. Please, from now on, give a few days notice of what's being saved.

all that ^^^^ :thumbsup: :trophy: and yes i mentioned the blossom trees from JG just a few comments above. no-one wanted the large YC one saved, but we all wanted the small and medium coin ones saved

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 am

that small animated fire needs saving! if you are doing say a building/car on fire or forest wildfires, large bonfire, etc. you use loads of them... they are also used a lot in fireplaces and campfires to make them animated!

Theresa (122233016)

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 am

Welp . . . thanks for the list, at least. I'm pretty disappointed, though. I get the sittable cushions not being saved (sort of), but seriously?! The fires and the stone walls are MAJOR staples. And I never asked for food or drinks to be saved but, truly, if you're saving drinks, why not food, too? I'm super pissed about the stone walls and fires. Those are absolutely the types of items that would normally be sent to the depot. This sucks.
ImageImage
"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18376
Forum Title: YoAddict

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions