[EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

HOLLY NOT JOLLY EVENT

Postby Andie (12106431) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:00 pm

I am so disappointed. I was unable to get into the starting day of dress up for gems. First it was the link into the event that was not present. Then once I got that, I couldn't get the app to allow my clothing, hair, anything open to dress myself. The time change from 4pm to 2pm is also a pain in my yo-rear but whatever. I spend too much time on this game anyway. Time for me to go on out and Pokemon GO GO GO.

Unfortunate.


:wailing:
User avatar

Andie (12106431)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 105
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Gaia R18 (138013099) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Lovely!!! :D :drink: :heart: :smug: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :trophy:
User avatar

Gaia R18 (138013099)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Oooh, opportunity to get your NPC in game! To clarify, unlike last time, there will only be one winner?
੮Һɿς ɿς Һ૦ω ω૯ Րɿς૯ υƿ, Һ૯คՐ੮ ɿς ც૯ค੮ɿՈ૭ Բคς੮૯Ր, Բ૯૯Նς Նɿқ૯ ੮ҺυՈძ૯Ր ⚡
Image
Stranger Things
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9665
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Worshipping him ❤

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby NinaTWD (12289433) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Open a ticket and Viking Adam will answer back saying he doesn't know a thing about it. They have only one guy answering the reports :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :quiet: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
User avatar

NinaTWD (12289433)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 118
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Tanner1 (154312928) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:19 pm

would be great EXCEPT i was unable to get into yo and then the gem to enter to put in challenge was completely gone. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah tried and tried this morning... no way to enter
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... =h15110164
Snowy Owl Hat XT/XM2017 Kiki kitty,NYC sectionals,magical things fairies, butterflies,TreeTrunkChairs EnchantedDiningRmChairs REindeer, Fairytale Cottages
User avatar

Tanner1 (154312928)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 408
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Northside of Fairy

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby PRINCES ELISA (158742211) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:35 pm

IS FABULOUS
Image
HELLO VIKINGO GAME I AM PERUVIAN WELCOME NEW SERVER
User avatar
PRINCES ELISA (158742211)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: May 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 46
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Sonia (132905524) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm

ELFSouthernBelle (103681266) wrote:Not impressed by the prizes o_o



I totally agree :'(
User avatar

Sonia (132905524)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 85
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby gordy (132358390) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:33 pm

I sent a ticket...but no answer yet ...so are we going to get arrows for the event room or are we to buy them now? thanks in advance for your answer :)
My Yuletide Town Link Is In My Signature
Image
User avatar

gordy (132358390)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 455
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Rutopia (187438120) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:27 pm

i must say i love everything everyone does to make the game better, I REALLY DO.
i have in all the time i play "once" get a score of 5.8, aldo i did got the max of everything!
ive always get the feeling that its not fair!
the more people you know who know what you look like, the higher your score!
i do not believe i get more than 5.8 even when i get the max on everything!
thats my believe, so i do not entent in something i do not believe in <3
User avatar
Rutopia (187438120)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: May 04, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 30
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Jazmin Eden (185042304) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:19 am

gordy (132358390) wrote:I sent a ticket...but no answer yet ...so are we going to get arrows for the event room or are we to buy them now? thanks in advance for your answer :)


I looking in this thread for same answer why give us a room with no arrows why couldnt u just made it anouther ave?? this is nuts putting things got we can hook in at all we want answers to why 3 days have went by a full round of the event and going on day 4 and your not ansering us
User avatar
Jazmin Eden (185042304)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 222
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Judy (698680) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Not working for me as well, as usual. :wailing:
User avatar

Judy (698680)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 23, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Judy (698680) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:24 pm

it's working now. thank you.
User avatar

Judy (698680)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 23, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby YoMary YOJ (116373366) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:33 pm

I was very disappointed that this gem event has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas OR the holidays. It's about repurposing. And what the heck does that have to do with Christmas?? Last year was a wonderful gem event. Loved every item. I will not be buying gems with Yo Cash for this ugly stuff.
User avatar

YoMary YOJ (116373366)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 435
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Judy (698680) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:14 pm

Judy (698680) wrote:it's working now. thank you.



And I logged in again and the Gem has disappeared again. :eh:
User avatar

Judy (698680)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 23, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby JudySnowflake YTS (14712051) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Why can't we get to our Challenge House? I want to clear all the items.
This is my apt. link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-14712051

It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
User avatar

JudySnowflake YTS (14712051)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 53
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:32 pm

JudySnowflake YTS (14712051) wrote:Why can't we get to our Challenge House? I want to clear all the items.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=207307
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14157
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Idris (117024183) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Hey, Viking Sarah! I've read in the discussion boards that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated.

Participating in the Gem Events is all I do anymore and decorating those rooms to keep is the sole reason I buy YoCash. If you can, go look at the history of my account and take a peak. You'll see how much I've spent since the Gem Events have been around. Compare that to what I spent in the previous 9 years.

If I can't keep the rooms I've decorated, I'm afraid there is no reason for me to keep going to YoWorld anymore.

Would you let me know if it's true that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated? Thanks!
User avatar

Idris (117024183)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1263
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Idris (117024183) wrote:Hey, Viking Sarah! I've read in the discussion boards that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated.

Participating in the Gem Events is all I do anymore and decorating those rooms to keep is the sole reason I buy YoCash. If you can, go look at the history of my account and take a peak. You'll see how much I've spent since the Gem Events have been around. Compare that to what I spent in the previous 9 years.

If I can't keep the rooms I've decorated, I'm afraid there is no reason for me to keep going to YoWorld anymore.

Would you let me know if it's true that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated? Thanks!

Sorry to pop in, but it's ONLY for this decor contest. The other decor rooms will be ones you can keep.
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14157
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby Idris (117024183) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:37 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Idris (117024183) wrote:Hey, Viking Sarah! I've read in the discussion boards that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated.

Participating in the Gem Events is all I do anymore and decorating those rooms to keep is the sole reason I buy YoCash. If you can, go look at the history of my account and take a peak. You'll see how much I've spent since the Gem Events have been around. Compare that to what I spent in the previous 9 years.

If I can't keep the rooms I've decorated, I'm afraid there is no reason for me to keep going to YoWorld anymore.

Would you let me know if it's true that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated? Thanks!

Sorry to pop in, but it's ONLY for this decor contest. The other decor rooms will be ones you can keep.


Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I'll know not to buy items to decorate public places anymore.
User avatar

Idris (117024183)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1263
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [EVENT] Holly Jolly Holiday Event (November 28th, 2019)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Idris (117024183) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Idris (117024183) wrote:Hey, Viking Sarah! I've read in the discussion boards that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated.

Participating in the Gem Events is all I do anymore and decorating those rooms to keep is the sole reason I buy YoCash. If you can, go look at the history of my account and take a peak. You'll see how much I've spent since the Gem Events have been around. Compare that to what I spent in the previous 9 years.

If I can't keep the rooms I've decorated, I'm afraid there is no reason for me to keep going to YoWorld anymore.

Would you let me know if it's true that we will no longer get to keep the rooms we've decorated? Thanks!

Sorry to pop in, but it's ONLY for this decor contest. The other decor rooms will be ones you can keep.


Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I'll know not to buy items to decorate public places anymore.

Everything you purchased for the public space went directly into your inventory after you submitted your entry; if you are missing items, you should send in a ticket :)
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14157
Forum Title: YoWild

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions