Yo Party!!!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:10 am

silly nilly-the party still went on well past its time-2 strangers showed up and I watched them as they were not regs -or so I didn't know them but they soon left and the last woman standing was a haley who never said one word LMAO! guess I missed some when I went to snack cuz I scared the one lady when I typed-hadda say I was snacking so couldnt type at same time :haha: thanks for the great time!!
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 63525
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:54 am

Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:
I call BS
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17236
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Bluebutterfly (867263) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 am

Thanks for hosting Purply :heart: We we're there for hours, time flies when your having fun! Loved all the costumes, you all looked great! :heart:
The future belongs to those that dream.
The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy.
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right!
User avatar
Bluebutterfly (867263)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 29, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1820
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:

I got another one but I'd rather not post it :)
It was fun and the house was PACKED the entire time! So hard to keep up with the conversations.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16796
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:36 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:https://youtu.be/o1YYh9AvxA8

Image


Image


Get that smexy yadda here PROMPTO missy! :haha: :hug:



Thank you for having me.. I had fun :love: :hug:
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8130
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:36 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:

I got another one but I'd rather not post it :)
It was fun and the house was PACKED the entire time! So hard to keep up with the conversations.


I know, I was having a hard time keeping up :haha: :haha: and :haha: :haha: on the one you'd rather not post, that's why I couldn't take mine :silly:
I call BS
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17236
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:38 am

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:https://youtu.be/o1YYh9AvxA8

Image


Image


Get that smexy yadda here PROMPTO missy! :haha: :hug:



Thank you for having me.. I had fun :love: :hug:


I see several came after Viv and I left :wailing: :wailing: it's ok maybe next time, I did see a couple there that haven't made a party in awhile or not that I've been to Bluebutterfly :heart: and Reel :heart: good seeing both of them :hug:
Last edited by Willow (13350872) on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I call BS
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17236
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:38 am

I missed it again :(
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 71427
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:40 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:

I got another one but I'd rather not post it :)
It was fun and the house was PACKED the entire time! So hard to keep up with the conversations.


I know, I was having a hard time keeping up :haha: :haha: and :haha: :haha: on the one you'd rather not post, that's why I couldn't take mine :silly:

Well I COULD post it, but nah.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16796
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Bluebutterfly (867263) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am

I see several came after Viv and I left :wailing: :wailing: it's ok maybe next time, I did see a couple there that haven't made a party in awhile or not that I've been to Bluebutterfly :heart: and Reel :heart: good seeing both of them :hug:[/quote]

Thank you Willow :hug: :heart: Was great seeing everyone :heart:
The future belongs to those that dream.
The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy.
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right!
User avatar
Bluebutterfly (867263)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 29, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1820
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Bluebutterfly (867263) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:47 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:

I got another one but I'd rather not post it :)
It was fun and the house was PACKED the entire time! So hard to keep up with the conversations.


I know, I was having a hard time keeping up :haha: :haha: and :haha: :haha: on the one you'd rather not post, that's why I couldn't take mine :silly:

Well I COULD post it, but nah.



What happens at Purplys Party stays at Purplys Party :angel: :D
The future belongs to those that dream.
The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy.
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right!
User avatar
Bluebutterfly (867263)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 29, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1820
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Rodzilla (126579776) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:49 am

ELFSouthernBelle (103681266) wrote:
MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
ELFSouthernBelle (103681266) wrote:Any of y'all remember who said they were lookin for Snowy Bush TT2017? Was it JustJo?

I have a bush, but without the snow :haha:

I laughed way too hard at this :haha: :haha: :hug: You look adorable :drool:

Mas is always a party. :hug:
Image

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
User avatar

Rodzilla (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 39594
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Rodzilla (126579776) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:50 am

Bluebutterfly (867263) wrote:What happens at Purplys Party stays at Purplys Party :angel: :D


You are always so quiet, and then out of the blue you will say something so damn funny. Keep it up! :haha: :hug:
Image

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
User avatar

Rodzilla (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 39594
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:19 am

I posted this on the wrong thread :dizzy: :haha:


Have another one for us :love:


https://youtu.be/PBsjggc5jHM

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8130
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

There were a lot of random people and always a packed house, but after Purply left there was one character who flirted with Allergic & was there about 1/2 an hour before he became demon-possessed. We couldn't kick him so we all had to report and block. He was foul at best.
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16796
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Rodzilla (126579776) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:30 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:There were a lot of random people and always a packed house, but after Purply left there was one character who flirted with Allergic & was there about 1/2 an hour before he became demon-possessed. We couldn't kick him so we all had to report and block. He was foul at best.

Oh boy I am truly sorry I missed him. I have a special gear for players like him. :angel:
Image

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
User avatar

Rodzilla (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 39594
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:32 am

Booned Pervert (126579776) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:There were a lot of random people and always a packed house, but after Purply left there was one character who flirted with Allergic & was there about 1/2 an hour before he became demon-possessed. We couldn't kick him so we all had to report and block. He was foul at best.

Oh boy I am truly sorry I missed him. I have a special gear for players like him. :angel:

Kind of reminded me of that one dude who flings racist phrases, that people have complained about for AGES.
:dizzy:
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16796
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:33 am

Damn RL making me leave early, pfffft! Glad you all had a great time though, wish I hadn't missed the crazy parts!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6325
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:07 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Thank you so much for hosting Purply..it was a fun time and loved seeing everyone. I never did get that ss I wanted to take :haha: :hug:

I got another one but I'd rather not post it :)
It was fun and the house was PACKED the entire time! So hard to keep up with the conversations.


I know, I was having a hard time keeping up :haha: :haha: and :haha: :haha: on the one you'd rather not post, that's why I couldn't take mine :silly:

Well I COULD post it, but nah.

Post them :devil:
Image
Insert cliche quote here...
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 16325
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Some people need a high five...in the face... with a chair.

Re: Yo Party!!!

Postby Lady JaJaZ (152320506) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:42 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:silly nilly-the party still went on well past its time-2 strangers showed up and I watched them as they were not regs -or so I didn't know them but they soon left and the last woman standing was a haley who never said one word LMAO! guess I missed some when I went to snack cuz I scared the one lady when I typed-hadda say I was snacking so couldnt type at same time :haha: thanks for the great time!!


BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA and wow, it was 3 hours for me when I left...party animals you...no more spiked cider! :shocked: :haha: :hug:
ImageImage

We're all mature, until someone pulls out some bubble wrap!!!
User avatar

Lady JaJaZ (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Go ahead tickle my funny bone...I know you want to!

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions