Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 am

:cat: :cat:

Finally bought the Egypt ridable and it won't stay on! It automatically keeps going back to inventory and it is annoying me now! :cold:

I paid a pretty cash price too, I better send in a ticket for either a fix or a refund!

Anyway anyone else having issues with the rideables? :sleepy:
Image
User avatar
Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5948
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Off Planet!

Re: Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:53 am

I just sent in a ticket to fix it or perhaps refund the cash and remove the item from my inventory. Give I am not certain if it can be fixed as I have heard yo-rumours of new code something to do with HTML and how that can potentially be an issue!

Anyway, I really wanted to snap this one before it was completely removed from the stores, oh well! :phew:
Image
User avatar
Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5948
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Off Planet!

Re: Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:16 am

Hey Moloch :hug:

Remove an item of clothing then try again - it might be doing that because you've used up all your slots with your current outfit :heart:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7356
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:27 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Hey Moloch :hug:

Remove an item of clothing then try again - it might be doing that because you've used up all your slots with your current outfit :heart:


Hello dear Miss TiFied :love:

I tried it it did not work, just wont allow me to be paraded around today by four really cute NPCs, lol! :haha: :haha:

Thank you kindly for the suggestion and for always being so willing to help out everyone. :hug: :)
I just have to wait it out I suppose.
Image
User avatar
Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5948
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Off Planet!

Re: Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:00 am

Moloch (153939982) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Hey Moloch :hug:

Remove an item of clothing then try again - it might be doing that because you've used up all your slots with your current outfit :heart:


Hello dear Miss TiFied :love:

I tried it it did not work, just wont allow me to be paraded around today by four really cute NPCs, lol! :haha: :haha:

Thank you kindly for the suggestion and for always being so willing to help out everyone. :hug: :)
I just have to wait it out I suppose.

Awww, sorry about that darling......hopefully the Happiness Team will get you bombing around in your new ride really soon :haha: :hug:

Tysm for the kind words :heart:

PS - have you tried a cache clear and restart? Might be worth a try if you haven't given that a go yet :hug:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7356
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Ahhhhhh, Ride-able I bought Wont Stay On!

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 am

Moloch (153939982) wrote::cat: :cat:

Finally bought the Egypt ridable and it won't stay on! It automatically keeps going back to inventory and it is annoying me now! :cold:

I paid a pretty cash price too, I better send in a ticket for either a fix or a refund!

Anyway anyone else having issues with the rideables? :sleepy:


Moloch, I had the same problem as you and just found out that we cannot use the Rideables if we also use an Idle or Walk Animation. Are you using an Idle or Walk animation? Try again?

“We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers.”

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 401
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 14115
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.


Return to YoWorld Discussions