Hi Yoworld, Its been real

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Hi Yoworld, Its been real

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:06 am

JeNNy (175442028) wrote::dizzy: Wait, so Jay was leaving and he asked you to give him stuff to test your humbleness? So confused...

I don't understand it either. :dizzy:
If he was leaving why did Koren give or trade him his coins??? :dizzy: :?: :?:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 48042
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 am

I'm very sorry that happened to you. One rule of thumb tho- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 7117
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:30 am

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:I'm very sorry that happened to you. One rule of thumb tho- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)

:trophy: :thumbsup:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 48042
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby xAlyssax (185638698) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:36 am

noo koren :( i hope u really arent leaving.. stay!! like someone else said, it'll be a learning experience for you. i hope whoever did it faces consequences though.
trying to up my forum game lol xoxo <3
xAlyssax (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 154
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 26
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby XtraSw33tCandy (170644823) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:58 am

XOXO (131032719) wrote:I always wonder if these post as scams as well? Sorry if its not but it crosses my mind.

You're not the only one this does cross mine as well, so much scamming going on I don't know who to trust, well I hardly trust no one, lol.. Okay maybe 2% to those who I really know. To many hide behind their ALT's which blows my mind that is allowed :eh:

XtraSw33tCandy (170644823)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2010

Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby XtraSw33tCandy (170644823) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:I'm very sorry that happened to you. One rule of thumb tho- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)

" PERFECT" illustration... :thumbsup:

XtraSw33tCandy (170644823)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2010

Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Seriously if someone say's they're leaving common sense.tells you if they're leaving they shouldn't be asking you to trust them..They should just give their stuff away.I wouldn't quit but I definitely.would be more careful in the future. I can't believe there are jerks like that still playing the game. :nerd:

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 3267
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 pm

XtraSw33tCandy (170644823) wrote:
XOXO (131032719) wrote:I always wonder if these post as scams as well? Sorry if its not but it crosses my mind.

You're not the only one this does cross mine as well, so much scamming going on I don't know who to trust, well I hardly trust no one, lol.. Okay maybe 2% to those who I really know. To many hide behind their ALT's which blows my mind that is allowed :eh:

I agree, these aren't even new players often... they should know better by now that trust games are scams.

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19115
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:31 pm

He leaving yoworld why people are giving them stuff and why should BVG have to spend cash to hire staff to babysit events all day! People are falling for these scams and they have to learn a lesson.

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 15828
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm

anyone who plays this game long enough knows any type of trust test is a ridiculous scam. I'm sorry. I don't feel bad for them. If you receive an email that says you won $200 bucks but have to give them $100 bucks first ? doesn't that sound fishy. :?:
Last edited by JustDucky (132308143) on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 3251

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Someone had wrote me and asked me what I meant by what I said earlier in this thread when I said- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)

Since I can't write the person back.. I'm gonna break it down for ya right here.

We fool ourselves every day by making assumptions about people and things. Let me give ya an example.. If we see something white in a sugar bowl.. we assume it to be sugar. In the best case, our conscious and unconscious building of assumptions are short cuts. Imagine if every time you used sugar you had to taste it to make sure it was sugar.

By making assumptions about things, we can skip a lot of steps, but it also makes us easily fooled. Con men and magicians take advantage of this ability of ours in order to trick us.. either to swindle us or entertain us. (There's quite a few con men and magicians here in Yoworld) It also blinds us to certain realities. We have a lot of trouble seeing whats really there when our brain is telling us to see what it imagines is there. The world is full of people who will promise you one thing.. don't let yourself be suckered because you didn't pay attention to details. ;)
Allergic2BS (135815676)

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 pm

well said! Allergic :thumbsup: :)

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 3251

Postby Fallen (126579776) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Someone had wrote me and asked me what I meant by what I said earlier in this thread when I said- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)

Since I can't write the person back.. I'm gonna break it down for ya right here.

We fool ourselves every day by making assumptions about people and things. Let me give ya an example.. If we see something white in a sugar bowl.. we assume it to be sugar. In the best case, our conscious and unconscious building of assumptions are short cuts. Imagine if every time you used sugar you had to taste it to make sure it was sugar.

By making assumptions about things, we can skip a lot of steps, but it also makes us easily fooled. Con men and magicians take advantage of this ability of ours in order to trick us.. either to swindle us or entertain us. (There's quite a few con men and magicians here in Yoworld) It also blinds us to certain realities. We have a lot of trouble seeing whats really there when our brain is telling us to see what it imagines is there. The world is full of people who will promise you one thing.. don't let yourself be suckered because you didn't pay attention to details. ;)

So very true. I had an executive ask me why I was coming to audit him if I already knew he was a good guy. The answer is simple. While I may ASSUME someone is a good person, until I look beyond what they want me to see I'll never know.

People are gifted at putting up facades to draw us closer. Just check out those dating websites if you want to know all about deception.......

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Fallen (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32702
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Richy (3429282) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Mischievous (126579776) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Someone had wrote me and asked me what I meant by what I said earlier in this thread when I said- Don't trust everything you see tho.. even salt looks like sugar ;)

So very true. I had an executive ask me why I was coming to audit him if I already knew he was a good guy. The answer is simple. While I may ASSUME someone is a good person, until I look beyond what they want me to see I'll never know.

People are gifted at putting up facades to draw us closer. Just check out those dating websites if you want to know all about deception.......

Hey, I just went on a tinder date yesterday who looked EXACTLY like the picture ;)
everyone smiles in the same language

Richy (3429282)
YoWorld Level: 170
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008

Forum Posts: 2825
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Fallen (126579776) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Richy (3429282) wrote:

Hey, I just went on a tinder date yesterday who looked EXACTLY like the picture ;)

Image :haha:

Fallen (126579776)

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 pm

I would highlight what you said but I haven't learnt how to do that yet. But I'll copy and paste what you wrote- "While I may ASSUME someone is a good person, until I look beyond what they want me to see I'll never know." I so totally agree with that 100% :thumbsup: And that online dating thingy you mentioned up there.. I will not ever understand why people do that. Do people not understand that if you LIE.. the truth comes out eventually. It might be 2 weeks, it could be a month or even a year but somehow that truth is gonna come out and bite ya right in the [email protected] When you lie.. you always get caught :thumbsup: That's why people should keep an eye out for red flags :)
Allergic2BS (135815676)

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Stop stealing my FB profile picture Image

I catch you doing it again and I'm reporting you to Facebook. :grr

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19115
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Fallen (126579776) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:

Stop stealing my FB profile picture Image

I catch you doing it again and I'm reporting you to Facebook. :grr

Fallen (126579776)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:38 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:He leaving yoworld why people are giving them stuff and why should BVG have to spend cash to hire staff to babysit events all day! People are falling for these scams and they have to learn a lesson.

Just wondering Mario... If by any chance a scam happend to you, would a comment like this one help you?
:?:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 10711
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:54 pm

I like to give when I can and I do mean give and not expect it back and that that, especially here I think that - that is the golden rule if you give it let it be so forever if you don't know the person!

I never liked the word test, or worth, or reward, I always prefer kind intention and action or opposite intention and action. Being rewarded by others ticks me off, lol, I reward me and only accept kindness!

That way you spare the other person, who may not be as deserving however it is important to do that sometimes, let alone yourself, do your thing and enjoy everything you like! It's up to you what you do now, be disappointed for a bit, or for longer whatever you need or chose - all options are perfectly ok, no wrong option here. Hope you keep enjoying things regardless of others actions, and learn, everyone fell and cried at least once. :) :thumbsup:
Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 5785

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions