We need more ways to earn gems!!!!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:27 am

It is getting so expensive to play the gem game over and over...!!!!! We do not get enough gems for voting and we need more ways to earn gems in stead of having to buy yc if we want to open the tier items! This really is a money maker for BVG and I know you have to have money to run a company. I have always payed to play but sometimes it seems like it is getting out of hand with the costs! You have to have hair and clothing for whatever theme if you are going to play.... also the correct items if you design a room.. I have almost stopped buying items to decorate because I am already decorating a room in the gem game..... or dressing my avi... I dunno.... been a VIP player from day one.... spend money to play....guess I need to back off some....something has to give one way or the other... :sad:

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 11037
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: We need more ways to earn gems!!!!

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:49 am

I feel for you, these events are so expensive to commit fully to. I just can't do it and will have to make due with what I get. I wish they had the top up option they used to have where we could buy just 10 gems. I am always 5 gems short :grr

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1522
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Jade (136873125) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:58 am

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:We need more ways to earn gems!!!!

It is getting so expensive to play the gem game over and over...!!!!! We do not get enough gems for voting and we need more ways to earn gems in stead of having to buy yc if we want to open the tier items! This really is a money maker for BVG and I know you have to have money to run a company. I have always payed to play but sometimes it seems like it is getting out of hand with the costs! You have to have hair and clothing for whatever theme if you are going to play.... also the correct items if you design a room.. I have almost stopped buying items to decorate because I am already decorating a room in the gem game..... or dressing my avi... I dunno.... been a VIP player from day one.... spend money to play....guess I need to back off some....something has to give one way or the other... :sad:

Yep it's a Squeeze Them and Bleed Them game! It's all about making money! It has become way too expensive in buying items for every challenge!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 994
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby Sarah (184195635) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:07 am

That felt soooo scammy suddenly to me, so I just think i am done-zo with gems and room/clothing deco contest which are invariably won by the people who spend the most on that current theme. If you pay more to play than you can possibly recoup at best? Nope. The least I have spent decorating a room is like 7k, and it's not stuff i'm all, yay, i will totally use this YET ANOTHER ROCK for my awesome new house! Look, i have a rock!

I'm freaking old. I just want to enjoy the game, decorate, take a break from the stupid stress in my sucky life. I don't even usually use these words, i'm just so tired of everything, even everything on TV, being a big hairy scary deal. How about some fun? YES!!!
Sarah (184195635)
YoWorld Level: 205
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2012

Forum Posts: 108
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Sarah (184195635) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 am

Jade (136873125) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:We need more ways to earn gems!!!!

Yep it's a Squeeze Them and Bleed Them game! It's all about making money! It has become way too expensive in buying items for every challenge!

I agree and my friends and I were really vocal especially when BVG bought the game about not whining, we know this is a business for BVG and they gotta keep the lights on, etc ad nauseum. But the prices are so steep now, it's not OK. I feel like a fool who helped a bad candidate for political office win or something. There is making a fair wage, and there is remembering that if you have no players, there's gonna be no income. Stuff costs way too much now, it's almost funny how true that is. Very disappointing.
Sarah (184195635)
YoWorld Level: 205
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2012

Forum Posts: 108
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:44 am

Sarah (184195635) wrote:That felt soooo scammy suddenly to me, so I just think i am done-zo with gems and room/clothing deco contest which are invariably won by the people who spend the most on that current theme. If you pay more to play than you can possibly recoup at best? Nope. The least I have spent decorating a room is like 7k, and it's not stuff i'm all, yay, i will totally use this YET ANOTHER ROCK for my awesome new house! Look, i have a rock!

I'm freaking old. I just want to enjoy the game, decorate, take a break from the stupid stress in my sucky life. I don't even usually use these words, i'm just so tired of everything, even everything on TV, being a big hairy scary deal. How about some fun? YES!!!

The last paragraph fits me to a T. A big, fat, frickin' T! I just want to enjoy and have fun....I don't mind paying for some fun, but not when I feel I am spending too much money for yc just to keep up.... bah! :sick:

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 11037
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Return to YoWorld Discussions