[FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:11 pm

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

I've been begging them for years to make male features more "attractive" (along with male clothing) but they don't seem to really understand how to do that unfortunately. o_o which is odd because they understand many women want attractive features also... :eh:
User avatar

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 9565
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: 秘密のレベル

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:
YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

I've been begging them for years to make male features more "attractive" (along with male clothing) but they don't seem to really understand how to do that unfortunately. o_o which is odd because they understand many women want attractive features also... :eh:

Is it bad I kind of want that nose to make a Jimmy Durante costume? (I LOVE unusual noses though! Instead of the "cute" plastic surgery ones!) Jimmy Durante was well before my time but I was a child after 40 for my parents so they knew him as did my great aunts/uncles. You may well know some of his songs at that! "I'll Be Seeing You" made a comeback not that long ago. I think "Young At Heart" also made another re-comeback recently too! (And his music has been used in video game soundtracks and movie soundtracks in recent years too!) I wish more people would rock their interesting noses instead of getting them "fixed" to fit the current cookie cutter ideals. :(

Dat nose! Ah cha cha! ;)

https://youtu.be/uSzmuWImK7Q

https://youtu.be/RwKVDiuhId8

https://youtu.be/oV7XIw-eNUg
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3022
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:
YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

I've been begging them for years to make male features more "attractive" (along with male clothing) but they don't seem to really understand how to do that unfortunately. o_o which is odd because they understand many women want attractive features also... :eh:

Is it bad I kind of want that nose to make a Jimmy Durante costume? (I LOVE unusual noses though! Instead of the "cute" plastic surgery ones!) Jimmy Durante was well before my time but I was a child after 40 for my parents so they knew him as did my great aunts/uncles. You may well know some of his songs at that! "I'll Be Seeing You" made a comeback not that long ago. I think "Young At Heart" also made another re-comeback recently too! (And his music has been used in video game soundtracks and movie soundtracks in recent years too!) I wish more people would rock their interesting noses instead of getting them "fixed" to fit the current cookie cutter ideals. :(

Dat nose! Ah cha cha! ;)

https://youtu.be/uSzmuWImK7Q

https://youtu.be/RwKVDiuhId8

https://youtu.be/oV7XIw-eNUg

Lol
User avatar

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 9565
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: 秘密のレベル

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:
YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

I've been begging them for years to make male features more "attractive" (along with male clothing) but they don't seem to really understand how to do that unfortunately. o_o which is odd because they understand many women want attractive features also... :eh:

Is it bad I kind of want that nose to make a Jimmy Durante costume? (I LOVE unusual noses though! Instead of the "cute" plastic surgery ones!) Jimmy Durante was well before my time but I was a child after 40 for my parents so they knew him as did my great aunts/uncles. You may well know some of his songs at that! "I'll Be Seeing You" made a comeback not that long ago. I think "Young At Heart" also made another re-comeback recently too! (And his music has been used in video game soundtracks and movie soundtracks in recent years too!) I wish more people would rock their interesting noses instead of getting them "fixed" to fit the current cookie cutter ideals. :(

Dat nose! Ah cha cha! ;)

https://youtu.be/uSzmuWImK7Q

https://youtu.be/RwKVDiuhId8

https://youtu.be/oV7XIw-eNUg

Lol

Seriously though, thank goodness no one managed to convince Alan Rickman to "fix" his nose! (What a nose he had!) Or any of the other actors with big/hooked noses! Some faces just need a nose like that, you know? For all that Barbra Streisand rocks her nose to this day!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3022
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18819
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:13 pm

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

:haha: I could probably use that for some of my goofy looks. :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7692
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:14 pm

I am just not feeling this theme as a whole. Lots of little items that I can use for many different projects though but the theme overall seems to be getting more and more boring with each release.
Image
User avatar

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7692
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
User avatar

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 9565
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: 秘密のレベル

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Abby (111593727) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 am

This theme is awefull BV !
User avatar
Abby (111593727)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 33
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:I feel like you are mocking the males at this point. The male nose released looks like a ball sack.

What happened to the artists who made the Pupil Nose YH2017? That was probably the first nose I ever bought and started wearing it – it replaced the starter nose I was wearing before. I soo want to buy a nose I will love as much I do the Pupil one. Or even more. I want to give you my money, my YoCash. But by the releases of male facial features in the past year you are showing more and more that you do not care about my money. Nor about other male players money.

Image

Image This was in fact the first thing I thought of when I saw it :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8075
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Searching for the rainbow connection

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby daisy di (119576115) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 am

Where are flowers for the garden? I also wish that the "crops" didn't all look the same. I wish there were crops to go with each sign for the garden. Kinda confused on that aspect. For the Activity room, the rugs are so tiny as are the clickable windows and not worth the yocash price. We already have bulletin boards and WHY for the love of Pete why can't the counters be turned 360? I would buy so many more items if you could take the time to make them rotate all the way. I also feel an overload of NPC's for this release. This release feels very rushed. I do like the easels, craft paper and light switches.
User avatar

daisy di (119576115)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2280
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:I can't be the only one who thought we were getting a FLOWER garden and no vegetables can I? :dizzy: (Though the animated butterfly feeders are marvelous!)

It's Spring! I want lots of Spring flowers! Especially since the Parisian flowers are gone now, and so are those flower patches that looked sort of like clover blooming! :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: I put in a link to the Wichita Botanica did you even look at it beyond the words "community garden"?! It's a series of FLOWER gardens! That's why they hold events like "Fairy tea" and such. https://botanica.org/gardens/

No, you're not - I wasn't expecting veggies at all.........I'm not feeling it with this theme at all, I've hardly spent anything so far.

I'm going down the Queenie route - I'm just gonna bulldoze it and build a nice house on top :silly: :haha:
“Hurt people hurt people..............“ ~ Will Bowen

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6249
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Friday, April 12th)

Postby Roxy (114741882) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:56 am

The free bunny mouth would have been just perfect if it would went over this costume instead of under it. :sad:
User avatar

Roxy (114741882)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 689
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby Cheeya (2730905) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am

some of the new releases for today cost 100yc. need a fix
Must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way..
TVDFOREVER {DAMON SALVATORE} #THEORIGINALSFOREVER{ELIJAH & NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
<--Globe: Iceland Home away from home
User avatar

Cheeya (2730905)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: I live where you vacation

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:10 am

Even more onesies, awesome! I can't wait to see all the players wearing them.

EDIT:
Oops, those are not wearables, but NPCs. :quiet:
Last edited by YoJohn (135968828) on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2542
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:20 am

Well, I want a refund for my own stupidity... I thought the cracked egg thing was an actual onesie... I bought it and it's an npc, just like it says on the label... derp!!!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10143
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby OMG SHOES (2131112) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 am

Albeit they don't match the ongoing garden theme, I am really enjoying today's new outfits. Great job on the bright and fun colors. :D
Image
User avatar

OMG SHOES (2131112)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1480
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Germany

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 am

Snorty, I did not notice they are NPCs either and thought they were clothing. :haha: :quiet:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2542
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby Viking Sarah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 am

Cheeya (2730905) wrote:some of the new releases for today cost 100yc. need a fix


*insert "they're premium" joke here ..... and then run and hide*

Thanks Cheeya! I've let the team know and these prices are being fixed up as we speak :)
User avatar

Viking Sarah
YoWorld Level: 306
 
Forum Posts: 289
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Monday, April 15th)

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:Snorty, I did not notice they are NPCs either and thought they were clothing. :haha: :quiet:

:grr :'( I really wanted to be a cracked egg with blood filling!!!!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10143
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions