Is there a reason we can't gift friends in yomo?

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

Is there a reason we can't gift friends in yomo?

Postby Rhonda (9581360) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:05 pm

I have tried everything I can think of for the quest of giving and receiving gifts. I even went to all my friends and asked them to send me a gift request for mobile game. still I never ever complete this part of the quest and unfortunately they use it often. Can anyone tell me how or why?

Rhonda (9581360)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 159
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Is there a reason we can't gift friends in yomo?

Postby Always (112546669) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi Rhonda! :) hope you can get a good answer bout this. You cannot choose who to send gifts, I think its mostly random, but I noticed that, on the app, Im allow to send gifts to buddies I have more interaction with, for example, people I visit daily or cr often. No idea if this is the main reason :idea: as I said, hopefully someone can explain better how this works.

Have a nice day :rose:
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 14971
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Rhonda (9581360) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:03 am

Always (112546669) wrote:Hi Rhonda! :) hope you can get a good answer bout this. You cannot choose who to send gifts, I think its mostly random, but I noticed that, on the app, Im allow to send gifts to buddies I have more interaction with, for example, people I visit daily or cr often. No idea if this is the main reason :idea: as I said, hopefully someone can explain better how this works.

Have a nice day :rose:

Thank you Always, I never can get the gifting friends quest or requesting friends quest done, the only time I seen anyone on my list was when I seen you and I have tried all kinds of maneuvers lol...even got both games on at same time for a few minutes to see if that would help...It didnt :sad:

Rhonda (9581360)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:45 am

I always send a request out..do you ever receive mine?
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Rhonda (9581360) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:43 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:I always send a request out..do you ever receive mine?

I did once, not long ago, I think one day last week. I have sent them out but not recently. Once when I only had about 11 friends on my list I went around and wrote on everyone note pad to plz send me a gift request and I think that was the other time I got a request from you...though I can't be sure, I'm getting old and they say the first thing that goes is your body, for me my body and my mind went at the same time :haha:
No matter I have never been able to complete that quest no matter what I seem to do. Its like that page just don't even work :dizzy: I am giving up on trying till I know how. If anyone knows plz write directions with pictures, I would greatly appreciate it!

Rhonda (9581360)

Postby Annette (187839697) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:16 am

I’m having issues with the quest. I need to be able to send gifts to 10 friends but I am maxed out with sending 10 gifts to friends already. I don’t know how to fix this one. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Annette (187839697)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 22, 2020

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App