"YoMo" want to use "facebook.com" to sign in?????

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

"YoMo" want to use "facebook.com" to sign in?????

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:01 am

Have I missed something???? What is "YoMo? And why does it want to share information about me???

I have been playing mobile Yo on my apple phone for a long time. When I touch the opening page of YoWorld a screen comes up saying " I need an YW account to use this app. [which I do]. Please visit Yo World on facebook " Then it has a logout box, tapping that box takes me to the first page of the app with a tiny little sign saying log in with facebook.

Well, I also have facebook on my phone and on my computer right now and I can't figure out what to do. I am hoping someone out there will help me..

Hannah Taylor (106986718)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 82
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: "YoMo" want to use "facebook.com" to sign in?????

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:40 am

An update to the above problem. The first 5 times I tried I basically couldn't pass the opening page of the mobile game. The instruction kept recycling back to the opening page. ie: main page - first instructions - main page - first instructions, etc. I waited for many hours and tried again. AND More instructions were showing up allowing me to go finish the update.

I still don't know what YoMo is, but at least I can play. AND I have a feeling there was a glitch happening the first 5 times I tried to basically update my game. Anyway, I'm playing again. :thumbsup:

Hannah Taylor (106986718)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 82
Forum Title: YoNovice

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App