Page 1 of 1

Got Ted the Turtle... in game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 pm
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle they would like to sell? The data base says YMCA2019
I collect pets and have as many that I know of other than the leveling up ones 'i will get eventually.
Here is his picture..... we have many turtle pets so I know it can get confusing. Thank you so much!

Image

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 am
by ChloePumpkin (176209997)
Good luck! I hope you find one. From what I've seen, they're few & far between.

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:56 am
by PurplyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
Never seen him and I always play the mobile app. :shocked: Good luck! :hug:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:47 pm
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
ChloePumpkin (176209997) wrote:Good luck! I hope you find one. From what I've seen, they're few & far between.



have you actually seen a Ted the Turtle????? Has anyone???? :eh:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:22 am
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
Where oh where has this turtle gone???? oh where oh where can he be????????? :wailing:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:58 pm
by Toink Toink (117686344)
I just saw Ted the Turtle pet will be in tomorrow's gem event calendar. Think they decided to move it from the mobile app to the calendar instead.

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:41 am
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
Toink Toink (117686344) wrote:I just saw Ted the Turtle pet will be in tomorrow's gem event calendar. Think they decided to move it from the mobile app to the calendar instead.




yeah!!!!!! so much easier to get now!!!!!! happy, happy!!!! :haha:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:18 am
by SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
The 28 hangout challenge gives him that :) I already got mine about two days ago..did you skip two hangout challenges?

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:08 pm
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:The 28 hangout challenge gives him that :) I already got mine about two days ago..did you skip two hangout challenges?



I got my turtle!!!!!! happy happy!!! tks!! :haha:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm
by lolo PIC (150794464)
I have a ton of pet's I will look through them. Guess I should have read the last post! l :haha: I have him and came back to see that you also have him now! Glad you got him!! :hug: :heart:

Re: Does anyone have a Ted the Turtle ?????

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:15 pm
by sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
lolo PIC (150794464) wrote:I have a ton of pet's I will look through them. Guess I should have read the last post! l :haha: I have him and came back to see that you also have him now! Glad you got him!! :hug: :heart:



Thank you so much for checking to see if I had gotten Ted! That is so kind of you!!!!! :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: