Remove the Friends Request from our daily quest

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

Remove the Friends Request from our daily quest

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am

Remove the Friends Request from our daily quest please!!!!!!!! I try very hard to send enough friend requests in from the app game and the online game. It seems to take forever for the ones from the online game to register on the app game. I missed getting to open a box yesterday because the friend requests did not show up until after the game had reset. The game registered those requests but I was not offered the boxes to open....BIG WHOOP!!!!! And it was the yellow box which would have had a prize. If we are stuck with that in the game, please speed up the requests from the online game being moved over to the app game please. VERY IRRITATED!!!!!!!!

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10907
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Remove the Friends Request from our daily quest

Postby ChloePumpkin (176209997) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Do they ever show up? I clicked 4 or 5 early this morning in the game & when I checked over 8 hours later, they still hadn't shown up on the App. That's it. I'm not clicking any more in the game. I'll either click on the App or not click at all.

ChloePumpkin (176209997)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 27, 2011

Forum Posts: 2746
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Remove the Friends Request from our daily quest

Postby Patmin (3374531) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:51 am

That quest is hard to complete. In all my time playing the app, I only completed it once. That quest should not be added to our dailies since completing it is rare.

Patmin (3374531)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 6103
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App