New Game with sharks.

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

New Game with sharks.

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:48 am

I don't know how to explain this - but I'll give it a try. :idea:
I was playing with the maximum 20000 to get the levelling up points. When I got the free spins, it came up that I'd won 300000 plus, I think...( Let's remember this was last night and I'd just managed to do the update and play) (And it was bedtime)
Now - as soon as I clicked for the free spins, it said I'd won 8000!!! ( or something like that) - not the vast amount I was expecting. In the end - even though I was betting the max, I ended up with very little.
This happened a few times. I lost a lot of coins levelling up.
In fact, because I was watching tv and having a chilled chablis. I didn't realise how much I'd lost. I was on auto pilot. :haha: :sick: Has anyone else experienced this?
I love my wee bucket.... :)
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 5562
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: New Game with sharks.

Postby ImAReelKvetch (105641798) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:02 am

I think I know what you are trying to explain and I posted that same experience in viking sarahs new thread here. When we get 3 or more scatters we get free spins. It shows what seems like we won a high amt then when it gets into the scatter game and we click spins & we start winning some money all of a sudden that high amt of coins that we were shown that we previously won goes poof into the abyss & we end up with a much smaller amt when we start to win right?
SPEED IT UP!!
ImAReelKvetch (105641798)
YoWorld Level: 400
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2238
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: With Lucy in Kramers Kandy Kitchen eating all the dark chocolates off the conveyor belt...

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:27 am

ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:I think I know what you are trying to explain and I posted that same experience in viking sarahs new thread here. When we get 3 or more scatters we get free spins. It shows what seems like we won a high amt then when it gets into the scatter game and we click spins & we start winning some money all of a sudden that high amt of coins that we were shown that we previously won goes poof into the abyss & we end up with a much smaller amt when we start to win right?

Thank you!!!! I didn't imagine it then. :heart:
That was exactly what I was trying to say. Wwhat a difference the winning amount meant. I lost so many coins. :heart:
Lainie (124009750)

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Just a heads up here...
I did auto spin for about 30 mins and didn;t get one scatter.. I was only keeping going for the feeding frenzy.. and the levelling up points. Then I got a scatter.. yipee. and it was ok. I was betting 9000 a go.
However when I got the feeding frenzy the same thing happened. something like 351,000 came up and it disappeared and I ended up with 200000 thousand or something. I'm not happy.
:sad:
Lainie (124009750)

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App