How do the Diamond Chips work?

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

How do the Diamond Chips work?

Postby Marty (10507545) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:50 pm

I have a question how do the Diamond Chips work and how many do you have to gather to get a gift, because I have collected quiet a few but never have I gotten a gift. I have only collect a few because it never goes any further then the first one. So could you explain to me what I'm missing on this. Also having a problem with the Auto spin. It doesn't work. Could you please fix this for me. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but mine hasn't worked for about a week. Thank you for helping me and taking the time to read this! Have a Wonderful Day!

Marty (10507545)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 69
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: How do the Diamond Chips work?

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:04 pm

Diamond chips? I am not an old player but have played for awhile and not sure what you mean by diamond chips.
The only way to get the Auto spin issue hopefully fixed is to submit a ticket from the Help button in game. Tell them what is wrong No one can help you from forums... Good luck to ya.

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10583
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Do you mean the pink diamonds? Yes, you are supposed to get a gift of coins or an item. That is a leveling up gift. Sounds like maybe you should uninstall and reinstall the game. There was an update a few weeks ago and maybe your game needs to be reset? I have to do that off and on. What are you playing the game on? iPhone or android? I am no way an experienced player, but if you can share more info, maybe someone else will jump in to help.

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10583
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:24 pm

Marty (10507545) wrote:I have a question how do the Diamond Chips work and how many do you have to gather to get a gift, because I have collected quiet a few but never have I gotten a gift. I have only collect a few because it never goes any further then the first one. So could you explain to me what I'm missing on this. Also having a problem with the Auto spin. It doesn't work. Could you please fix this for me. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but mine hasn't worked for about a week. Thank you for helping me and taking the time to read this! Have a Wonderful Day!

You need a thousand to get your first coin prize. If you click on the gem icon you'll find out how many you need. The more you bet the more you win on each spin. Good luck :)
I love my wee bucket.... :)
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 5306
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Marty (10507545) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am

Thank you everyone for letting me know! Have a Wonderful Day & Evening!

Marty (10507545)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 69
Forum Title: YoNovice

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App