Gift quests ARE a KILL SWITCH!

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

Gift quests ARE a KILL SWITCH!

Postby Daria (106006894) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

Dear YoWorld Mobile App developer(s),

You do PLAY this game with friends & buddies, RIGHT? Then you DO know that receiving a gift from a friend or a buddy or getting the notification that your gift timer has reset, enabling you to again send out gifts, is a KILL SWITCH?
Once that "gifting" feature is triggered, a multitude of ridiculous "Disconnected from Internet" pop-ups appear and those playing (on an iPad, for me) are thrown off the now locked-up game - even the spins will loop continuously until an error pop-up appears!

I ask, since you DO play and MUST too be frustrated with this gigantic glitch. Sooooo... WHY is the gifting feature still offered as a quest? Out of over 400 YoPals I think about 6 or 7 still play the mobile app - and still send out gifts - UGH!!!!!!!!

PLEASE - delete the gifting feature from the quests! I just want to play the game!

:grr

Daria (106006894)
YoWorld Level: 374
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 229
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Gift quests ARE a KILL SWITCH!

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Daria (106006894) wrote:Dear YoWorld Mobile App developer(s),

You do PLAY this game with friends & buddies, RIGHT? Then you DO know that receiving a gift from a friend or a buddy or getting the notification that your gift timer has reset, enabling you to again send out gifts, is a KILL SWITCH?
Once that "gifting" feature is triggered, a multitude of ridiculous "Disconnected from Internet" pop-ups appear and those playing (on an iPad, for me) are thrown off the now locked-up game - even the spins will loop continuously until an error pop-up appears!

I ask, since you DO play and MUST too be frustrated with this gigantic glitch. Sooooo... WHY is the gifting feature still offered as a quest? Out of over 400 YoPals I think about 6 or 7 still play the mobile app - and still send out gifts - UGH!!!!!!!!

PLEASE - delete the gifting feature from the quests! I just want to play the game!

Many of my friends told me they quitted because the app was gambling, and they disliked that. So, I noticed myself as many of my friends gift less and less each day. :sick:
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4692
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Daria (106006894) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Daria (106006894) wrote:Dear YoWorld Mobile App developer(s),

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE ~
This quest gift glitch has been repaired (fingers crossed it stays that way). I can once again send out gifts & receive them without the game going haywire or crashing!

Thank you!
:rose:

Daria (106006894)
YoWorld Level: 374
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 229
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Nero (177847945) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:34 am

I've never had that happen to me. As for the gambling, I gambled only on golden spins pretty much and stopped after level 50. As long as thats what you do you'll walk away with about 2.5 mil. Just switch it all to game and don't be tempted to keep going.

Oh and I almost forgot. Once you unlock lucky 7 slots only play that for the rest of the time. That's the one you make all the money and have the best luck on.
I cried when I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. And then I laughed... really hard.
Nero (177847945)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2011

Forum Posts: 654
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:15 am

I'm lucky enough to have friends who still play, so I don't often have problems with the gifting feature. My problem is getting the game to actually load. I've been trying for an hour this morning... that means I might not actually finish my quest for the first time. Sigh... :haha:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 5598
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Renee (174222728) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi. I too am having difficulty quite frequently with the game - didn't realize by sending it gifts it killed certain aspects of the game - however, I've had trouble with the games freezing, therefore no reward coins (can't even logout of the game); spins also that don't stop; disconnect from internet; lost bonuses collected, etc. (much the same that I've read others have experienced in this thread). I remind myself it is just a game so not to get upset about it - so I am simply expressing very, very mild frustration and hope the glitches can be fixed as best can be. It is fun to play. HA - I just upgraded from a "dumb" phone to a "smart" one - and now I'm finding I spend way too much time on the phone. Used to drive me crazy to see others with the phones glued to their hands, eyes never off it - and here I am doing the same thing - maybe it's a good thing (for me) that the game freezes :).
Renee (174222728)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 05, 2011

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Renee (174222728) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:50 am

One other thought to add to my comments above - in order for the game to "reset" each day, I have to turn my phone totally off, then back on. That doesn't seem right either ???
Renee (174222728)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 05, 2011

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:06 am

I play on my ipad and I have some of the same problems - mainly connecting in the morning and the spin server issue. Oh - and the video ads buffering. :idea:
However I've managed to complete the quests every day so far. We should get a medal! :haha:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 5598
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Kat (7343010) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 pm

How do I send gifts to friends on the Yoworld mobile app.?
Kat (7343010)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Sovery Halfpint (187336189) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:11 pm

you should get a message..like a red dot (large) on the pic of the mobile phone on the bottom row
Sovery Halfpint (187336189)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 10, 2017

Forum Posts: 32
Forum Title: YoNovice

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App