App prizes do they exist?

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

App prizes do they exist?

Postby April (125585474) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:17 am

How do you even win Yoworld mobile app prizes? I see there are new Halloween ones out. I have played app for awhile now level 61 don't think I ever won a thing on it got boring to me with no prizes after awhile........Is it even possible to win anything on the app?

April (125585474)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 660
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: App prizes do they exist?

Postby April (125585474) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:38 am

Just went on app try to fig it out. You have to buy yc which I did just now for the first time 3 bucks worth think it was 21 yc spun it all away. It's kinda like throwing money out your car window. Wanted to get the new ghost costume. Only option is you have to spend more 10.00 bucks I believe to buy it.. I can get a haddock sandwich at my local fish market for 9 bucks think I will do that today more satisfying than spinning a loosing wheel. :)

April (125585474)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 660
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: App prizes do they exist?

Postby Loie (9730540) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:25 am

I never use yc on the app, too risky to gamble it away playing the games, and i have really bad luck!

I try finding the items in the auction house instead. Those ppl who have good luck on the mobile companion or like spending their yc can do it, and some of them will hopefully list items on the AH.

You win the prizes on the right side by doing all the daily challenges then you get to choose between the three choices of gifts, and if you choose the right one, you either win one of those items or one of 3 different amounts of coins. You do not need yc to win those, but it takes luck to choose the right box on the right day.

I think if you want a chance at winning the "Jackpot" items on the left side then you need to use yc and play the slots.

I hope that makes sense.

Good luck to you!

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 392
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5204
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App