[UPDATE] Atlantis & Emerald City Fixes! (NEW INFO NOV13)

For all of your YoWorld Mobile Companion App needs!

[UPDATE] Atlantis & Emerald City Fixes! (NEW INFO NOV13)

Postby Viking Jess » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 pm

UPDATE: November 13th:
The bug affecting charge games in our Atlantis and Emerald City machines (as outlined below) has been fixed in the most recent version of the game, 1.72, available now on the App Store and Google Play.

We have identified the users who were affected by this bug and granted them the winnings that they would have received from these games. If you were affected by this issue and believe you were not rewarded as you should have been, please submit a ticket in YoWorld on Facebook.

We thank you for your continued support and deeply apologize for any inconvenience,

The YoWorld Team

A new version of YoWorld Mobile Companion App has been released. This release fixes an issue that could affect the Atlantis and Emerald City brick breaking games on certain devices.

We are currently working on reimbursing players now who were affected by this issue and will update you soon.

Please check the Google Play Store or Apple App Store for this update so you can enjoy the best possible experience!

Thank you for your understanding,

The YoWorld Team :heart:

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 288

Forum Posts: 9869
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Re: [UPDATE] Atlantis & Emerald City Fixes!

Postby Marilyn (104576654) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am

Updated yet again today. Block breaking games are now fixed for me but still no ads since the update over a week ago. Many of us who reached the current maximum level well over a year ago so no longer get coin rewards for playing slots or match 3 depend on them to increase our ability to play YoWorld since doing the daily challenges often cost more than what is won. Was excited to see that there will be new games coming out in the future.

Marilyn (104576654)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 36
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:50 am

Marilyn (104576654) wrote:Updated yet again today. Block breaking games are now fixed for me but still no ads since the update over a week ago. Many of us who reached the current maximum level well over a year ago so no longer get coin rewards for playing slots or match 3 depend on them to increase our ability to play YoWorld since doing the daily challenges often cost more than what is won. Was excited to see that there will be new games coming out in the future.

Yup! No ads... we're deprived on the game, not the app too!
"The Most Precious Jewels Are Not Made Of Stone, But Of Flesh." - Robert Ludlum
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4188
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Lady Bereness (116961135) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:30 pm

Still not receiving any ads here either & therefore missing those extra coins!
Lady Bereness (116961135)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Lady Bereness (116961135) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:37 pm

I just looked to the left at my little YW character & realized it says I’m a Newbie!!! I haven’t actually been able to play YW for a long time but I do play the mobile app on my phone. I’m praying all my Yo Cash and coins are still available! As you can clearly see I’ve played YW since 2009; even way back on My Space! Hoping to be able to get back into the game once my IPad is set up. I really miss my friends & I’m looking forward to the changes that were made as well as visiting my beautiful houses, etc.
Lady Bereness (116961135)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Rebecca (109728377) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 am

I can't find the update for the mobile app. I followed the link to update, but I can only open the app from the store, and I find no way to update.

Rebecca (109728377)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 am

Me too.. I thought it had maybe magically updated... lol
But I couldn't do it. No ads still :sad:
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 4829
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Return to YoWorld Mobile Companion App