Page 26 of 26

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:38 pm
by Stardust (186190305)
Flames (104899628) wrote:Today, I couldn't click on anything...no matter how many times i refreshed. Tried several times during the day.


Hi Flames! It is because you are one of the HTML5 testers. I checked and your name is in the list of testers.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:58 pm
by MyztikAngel (7079785)
I paid for Puffin when it came out cause I use my iPad, now I can no longer access YoWorld and I have chrome.....soooo??? Thanks ahead for any help... Dore’[email protected]

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:30 am
by Tina (187313551)
WILL YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT JOSHSDOA AND LULY BULLYING ME IN SKY NIGHTCLUB PLEAE ITS GETTING OLD THEY WONT STOP!!!!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:04 am
by Doll (119679352)
I am testing the HTML5. It takes so long for my stuff to load. I can not decorate. Can not walk room to room in friends homes. It is so slow in loading my stuff to try and decorate that it is not even worth playing. I hope this gets better because as of now I don't even want to play. Just not worth all the time it takes very frustrating. I will be doing something and the screen will just go blank have to log out and try to get back in. There are items missing but I'm sure that will be ironed out in time. Going to hang in there and hope for improvements.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:28 am
by Strawberry (145564467)
Hi, Could you please advise me: I use an old laptop, and Chrome browser. My OS system does not support desktop download of the game. I am not able to play this game without adobe flash.
Will I be able to play the game in this circumstances after you make transition from adobe to the new system? And when approximately you think it will be possible for some of us to play again (us who are having old laptops and no possibility to upgrade our os system)? Thank you :rose:

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 am
by Stardust (186190305)
Strawberry (145564467) wrote:Hi, Could you please advise me: I use an old laptop, and Chrome browser. My OS system does not support desktop download of the game. I am not able to play this game without adobe flash.
Will I be able to play the game in this circumstances after you make transition from adobe to the new system? And when approximately you think it will be possible for some of us to play again (us who are having old laptops and no possibility to upgrade our os system)? Thank you :rose:


Hi! Don't worry about Adobe Flash. Adobe company already took it off the internet, and as a result, nobody can play the old YW even if we still have Adobe Flash installed in our computer.

If you have Chrome browser on your old laptop, you can still play the game using your old laptop. Access the game from your Chrome browser, you will see that there is a link at the bottom to access the Streaming YoWorld (picture below). It says: "Continue streaming on a flash player free version of YoWorld." Click it, and you can play YoWorld now! :hug:

Image

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:21 am
by Stardust (186190305)
MyztikAngel (7079785) wrote:I paid for Puffin when it came out cause I use my iPad, now I can no longer access YoWorld and I have chrome.....soooo??? Thanks ahead for any help... Dore’..


Nobody can play YW using an iPad at the moment. Even if you may see a link to the streaming YoWorld, you won't be able to type because no keyboard will show. Please use Chrome browser on another device, like a laptop or a desktop if you have one. Otherwise, we can only wait until BVG releases the HTML5 version for us all and hopefully it is playable on mobile devices like an iPad or other tablets/ cell phones.

I removed your email address from being quoted. It is not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum. I suggest you delete that.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:32 pm
by Strawberry (145564467)
Thank you very much for your kind reply. :heart:
It doesn't show a link for streaming on mine.
And it stays that way without moving any further. I can only receive gifts in inbox and send them back from inbox. And nothing else. I can't open chests, or play/enter the game. It seems I just have to be patient and wait until we all can play again..

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:26 pm
by Stardust (186190305)
Strawberry (145564467) wrote:Thank you very much for your kind reply. :heart:
It doesn't show a link for streaming on mine.
And it stays that way without moving any further. I can only receive gifts in inbox and send them back from inbox. And nothing else. I can't open chests, or play/enter the game. It seems I just have to be patient and wait until we all can play again..


You are welcome :heart:

If your laptop is a Windows laptop and you have Microsoft Edge browser, please use that. I read in several threads that people can play using Microsoft Edge browser. You can also try a different browser like Vivaldi browser, or Mozilla Firefox browser. They work with me.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:12 pm
by Strawberry (145564467)
Thank you <3 Will try it :-)

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:59 am
by Kristen (147434934)
Hi! Once I download the YoWorld App, it takes me to a facebook login. Do I login? I was already playing minutes before using streaming on Firefox, but the quality is slow and blurry so wanted to download to have another option for playing, but I am scared to login again to Facebook because I was already on Facebook when playing by streaming. Hope I am making sense. Please help me! Thank you!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:31 am
by Stardust (186190305)
Kristen (147434934) wrote:Hi! Once I download the YoWorld App, it takes me to a facebook login. Do I login? I was already playing minutes before using streaming on Firefox, but the quality is slow and blurry so wanted to download to have another option for playing, but I am scared to login again to Facebook because I was already on Facebook when playing by streaming. Hope I am making sense. Please help me! Thank you!


Hi Kristen! When we use the YW desktop app for the first time, we will have to login via Facebook because YW is a Facebook game. The app needs you to login Facebook although you are already logged in on streaming because the app and your browser are two different things. Before you login, just make sure that the web address is facebook.com
If you have trouble login Facebook via the link on the app, please login through a different Facebook login.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:58 pm
by David Smith (187490437)
If any1 knows a girl on yoworld by the name Bella Smith plz let her know my internet is out and I won't be able to come back on till hopefully tomorrow.... Love you Bella and I hope to be back on in morning!!!!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:00 am
by tarek bakr (126802267)
When will we go back as we were before we use any browser to enter the game

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:39 am
by Stardust (186190305)
tarek bakr (126802267) wrote:When will we go back as we were before we use any browser to enter the game


What browser are you using? Have you tried streaming? You can do that with Google Chrome or Firefox browsers.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:42 pm
by tarek bakr (126802267)
I used to use Google Chrome and Firefox now, you cannot use any of them. I only enter the game through YoWorld Browser.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:59 pm
by Stardust (186190305)
tarek bakr (126802267) wrote:I used to use Google Chrome and Firefox now, you cannot use any of them. I only enter the game through YoWorld Browser.


We can! I am playing YW using Google Chrome now. I have tried Firefox and it also works for YoWorld.

Please access the game through your Google Chrome browser and click the link at the bottom which mentions streaming. If you use a laptop or desktop, you can see the link. We cannot play using mobile devices like a tablet or a cell phone.

Image

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] YoWorld Streaming is Here! (Dec 30, 2020)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:08 pm
by luzinete (184768901)
:hug: :'( :hug: :hug: :kiss: :idea: :hug: :dizzy: :thumbsup: :wailing: :rose: :night: [quote="MaDWiiLD (183973461)"]Thank you for all your support and hard work in making Yoworld a great game for everyone! <3[/quote]