[SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Important game and forum information can be found here.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Postby GoonieGirl (187533408) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Kitty (144804444) wrote:My Next suggestion is a Hippie Complex (bare with me here) I visited a place called "Fantastic Umbrella Factory" Its a bunch of little boho shops that sell different things (handmade instruments, jewelry, clothing, plants, a cafe, etc) All of the products are natural/recycled etc (they make their instruments from bamboo, that they grow) I'm suggesting we do something like this, I'll (hopefully) be including some pictures.
House rooms: Outdoor walkways, gardens, bamboo forest, general store, cafe, 2 floor shop, green house, other little shops.
Image Image Image Image Image
Furniture ideas: like the images above- jewelry, clothing, instrument shop shelves, maybe an interactive henna booth, green house plants, rock sculptures, fountains, small birds, chickens, roosters, goats, emus, boho tourist NPCS, peace sign made of rocks, boho flags/signs, windchimes etc
Clothing/hair ideas: Boho style, patterned clothes, henna tattoos, beaded stuff.
Image Image Image Image
Actions: play pan flute, idle spin, water plants

deft. loving this idea
GoonieGirl (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 168
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Father Time and Baby New Year
For new years next year, as we enter 2020, for the very last theme next year, could we possibly have new years with a fantasy twist? It seems like we're always celebrating at fancy parties, and in time square. How about a Baby New Year/Father Time mini-theme?

The theme could take place at a clock or horology institute, with hourglasses, sundials, conventional clocks, etc. It could also be a factory where the new-year babies are made or a hospital where they're born, under the eye of father time. There could be a nursery room, throne room, etc.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6652
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby AmourYBR (156112697) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:10 am

This is my suggestion to the game that could make the braided hairstyles a little more desirable and the ones that are hot today on social media.

Hair:

Optional hair Jewelry:

Just small suggestions for next african theme or whatever theme these hairstyles may fall under
My Apt Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -156112697
::YoAngels This Week::.

AmourYBR (156112697)
YoWorld Level: 221
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 515
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby AmourYBR (156112697) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:27 am

We should have another Anime theme but let it be a design contest instead! There are alot of anime fans on yoworld who could definitely do their best in designs!
My Apt Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -156112697
::YoAngels This Week::.

AmourYBR (156112697)
YoWorld Level: 221
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 515
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby neice (174875706) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:02 am

I love the idea of the Scottish theme, as well as the apocalyptic theme; All of the shabby and boho clothes and furniture as well and the modern farmhouse. I thought instead of doing frosty and icy furniture next Christmas it would be great to see furniture that is made of ice but looks like glass. I mean, really upscale furniture that looks crystalline, with beautiful cushions and pillows and decorations carved into it. Stained glass windows with balconies and shutters, and little pitchers, and perfume jars and jewelry boxes in colored ice (like glass). I would steer away from Christmas and winter decorating on them so they could be used in a variety of settings. Also, it would FABULOUS to be able to build a house like the SIMS game. I would love to build my own home! Just some thoughts.

neice (174875706)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2011

Forum Posts: 166

Postby A1YOSISTA (132629931) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:32 pm

:D I agree with ya lol Id love to see the hats from these themes :D
Dawn (148400744) wrote:I would love an Edinburgh, Scotland theme as well, including the Scottish Highlands!! :thumbsup:

A1YOSISTA (132629931)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Yes to the braids please! For guys and girls! Never any good braids in store.
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 209

Postby Sara (14606983) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:12 am

Would you design large, comfy beds like these for us especially while it's winter? It would be nice if they didn't have theme logos or decorations on them so we could use them anywhere e.g. rooms we add or homes we decorate just with furniture pieces we like. Thank you for considering!

Sara (14606983)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 382
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby EXQ2 (126708002) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 am

Considering Valentines Day is upon us, I am hoping there is a great Valentine home created as good as the very first one. This should come with a live action jacuzzi (wild waters), a big red heart when clicked on it burst with confetti and small hearts (like fireworks), and a floating heart or cloud to ride on as a chair or bed.

EXQ2 (126708002)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 30
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby YoBreezy (10855564) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:47 pm

LOVE!!!!!!

May (110044468) wrote:Please Vikings, zoom in on these pics of truly stunning actual Art Deco designs- true to the period because they are from the 1930’s.
Welcome to my neck of the woods!

YoBreezy (10855564)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 169

Postby YoBreezy (10855564) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:50 pm

I wholeheartedly agree. The entire town's interior and exterior need to upgrade. It has changed in except for adding snow, a few touches here and there and the front of the apartment building.

GoonieGirl (187533408) wrote:I think it would be interesting what if we did something to up the town of yo. What I mean by this say put in a new pet store, have a design up and we select and take a pole on it so we as fans can decide on the exterior, but for the inside let fans decide on the way the interior will look like and we submit it and have us again vote for the runner ups that we like.

Then give the petstore a fresh new face. LIke where we can add new animals for a pet store we can create for a town. Example add bags of animal food. Different animals from reptiles to cats and dogs fish ect, So kennels, fish tanks and ect, So we can make a complete from the ground up a new pet store that could be used in our world and give the pet store in game a new pet we can go to and collect items for our homes.
I hope this makes sense

.Also an updated store where we can buy stuff from guitars pianos drum kits ect and maybe add a few things for merchandise from tshirts posters up dated music ect.

I also think it would be nice to update the flower shop and the we do the same as the voting wise and this would also go for the diners, the furniture store and clothing store ect. But I think we could also use a park, a few new store like an updated grocery store that could also could be placed in a world map just to give it a feel like a real world, we can go from buying clothes furniture and groceries or home décor so that it feels like a true store almost like a true store.

I also think maybe like an international festival where we can use things like food vendors from different countries the flags from them dancing npcs just a few items from each country so we can make that run for a few weeks so that way it covers many countries.

I would also like more NPCs for coins so that way for those of us who cant always get NPCs we can still get some. Make a various amount any where from doctors kids interactive npcs ect.

Add more jobs around the map that you work at other then just a factory. I am hoping that this all makes sense. lol if not someone I will do my best to rewrite this if anyone has any questions.
Welcome to my neck of the woods!

YoBreezy (10855564)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 169

Postby GoonieGirl (187533408) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:07 pm

Thank you so much for agreeing :)

YoBreezy (10855564) wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. The entire town's interior and exterior need to upgrade. It has changed in except for adding snow, a few touches here and there and the front of the apartment building.

GoonieGirl (187533408) wrote:I think it would be interesting what if we did something to up the town of yo. What I mean by this say put in a new pet store, have a design up and we select and take a pole on it so we as fans can decide on the exterior, but for the inside let fans decide on the way the interior will look like and we submit it and have us again vote for the runner ups that we like.

Then give the petstore a fresh new face. LIke where we can add new animals for a pet store we can create for a town. Example add bags of animal food. Different animals from reptiles to cats and dogs fish ect, So kennels, fish tanks and ect, So we can make a complete from the ground up a new pet store that could be used in our world and give the pet store in game a new pet we can go to and collect items for our homes.
I hope this makes sense

.Also an updated store where we can buy stuff from guitars pianos drum kits ect and maybe add a few things for merchandise from tshirts posters up dated music ect.

I also think it would be nice to update the flower shop and the we do the same as the voting wise and this would also go for the diners, the furniture store and clothing store ect. But I think we could also use a park, a few new store like an updated grocery store that could also could be placed in a world map just to give it a feel like a real world, we can go from buying clothes furniture and groceries or home décor so that it feels like a true store almost like a true store.

I also think maybe like an international festival where we can use things like food vendors from different countries the flags from them dancing npcs just a few items from each country so we can make that run for a few weeks so that way it covers many countries.

I would also like more NPCs for coins so that way for those of us who cant always get NPCs we can still get some. Make a various amount any where from doctors kids interactive npcs ect.

Add more jobs around the map that you work at other then just a factory. I am hoping that this all makes sense. lol if not someone I will do my best to rewrite this if anyone has any questions.
GoonieGirl (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 168

Postby Nubianpride (112814401) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:49 pm

How about a Christmas around the world theme.. Many other cultures celebrate differently and I would like to see that represented.

In Iceland for example, instead of Santa Claus, they have13 troll-like figure known as Yule Kids who go around leaving sweets or rotten potatoes in stockings depending on who being naughty or nice.

In Austria they have Krampus(this one works well for Halloween also) who is Santa';s evil counterpart who whisk children away in a basket if they have been naughty.

Germany- St Nicholas Day; Santa(St Nick) appearance is more like a traditional Roman Catholic Bishop, Kids would placed freshly polished booths and carrots(for St Nick horse). He would leave sweets or twigs depending on who was on the nice or naughty list written down in a book he carried.

These are just a few. I am sure you get idea.

Nubianpride (112814401)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 83

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:50 pm

I love Katherine (121079165) Ideas!! Very nice.. Also A Shabby chic theme and a Farmhouse theme would be nice.

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 40

Postby Henrietta Bushwald (11727349) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:47 pm

1950's, Boho, shabby chic, hippie, old time adobe, french farm house,(not fancy and glitzy)

Henrietta Bushwald (11727349)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 305
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Spratzkie (123302730) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 am

I've been looking since 7 last nite, it is now 8 in the morning, almost, and I still don't know who to leave this message with. WHY isn't the game loading?
Spratzkie (123302730)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:33 pm

I've just been wondering how difficult it would be for BVG to recreate some of our old favourites ? Not necessarily with the same "theme", I don't see why everything has to be themed anyway. How hard would it be to say recreate for example, the Elite House or the San Francisco place ? Even a nice updated version of the Trailer would be a good start. It would also give those who missed certain houses to get them
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2296
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby sulk (4418898) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:28 pm

If only we all lived in the same time zone, I have never been able to buy any of these limited time deals so you can understand my not getting excited as I won't be getting it :eh: .
sulk (4418898)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 22
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Pinky (182603707) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm

I would love to see a star trek theme. Having any of the Captains, Klingon, Borgs, Vulcan, etc... Having a Starship Enterprise as a home.
Pinky (182603707)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2012

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Bringing this post here!

Katherine (121079165) wrote:These are some screenshots I got from a Myst series pc game Uru: Complete Chronicles. I would LOVE to see rooms and things like these to decorate with! Let us make believe more! Give themes like this once every few months or so! At least twice a year?

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 2605
Forum Title: YoLover

PreviousNext

Return to News